DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Cricket? Shit game.

Also more popular in India and Pakistan than it is in the UK, so probably not the best choice for someone worried about being swamped. You'd probably end up with more of the bloody game, not less.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Brexit is pulling us apart, luckily Tony Blair is uniting us again.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
For the many. Not the Jew.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So, Nigel Farage wanting a second referendum to "Shut up remoaners" anyone else hoping he'll drive towards it with Blair and lose his shit when it backfires on him like it did for Cameron?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
So, Nigel Farage wanting a second referendum to "Shut up remoaners" anyone else hoping he'll drive towards it with Blair and lose his shit when it backfires on him like it did for Cameron?
He just wants to be on telly more.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Who cares, not going to happen.

We are still leaving the EU btw.

Bodhi

Not really an issue - if they have a second referendum and Remain wins this time, Leave can just say "Best of 3?".

Or we could just accept the first one and get on with stuff?

Just a suggestion.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Not really an issue - if they have a second referendum and Remain wins this time, Leave can just say "Best of 3?".

Or we could just accept the first one and get on with stuff?

Just a suggestion.

Oh I know, I just want to see Farages face drop when Remain wins, you know what he's like.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Frankly I'd rather wait until Davis has negotiated our marvellous new trade deal and Irish border before we vote on anything. It's going to be great seeing all the promises broken and the Tories trying to sell it as a victory. It might finally remove Davis, Johnson, Gove and Fox from public life as the public realise they are the most useless pricks to attain office in living memory.

Bodhi

Happy to have a vote on that. Either we leave with Davis' deal or we leave without it. Easy.

Job

Im still sticking with brexit will never happen.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You should get on like a house on fire with all the idiots in denial.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Im still sticking with brexit will never happen.
Personally I don’t think any kind of deal will happen. The government’s redlines are not compatible with the EU’s redlines. Ireland will block anything that necessitates a hard border.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
200,000 assylum seekers per annum.

Same ballpark as legitimate net standard migration into the UK.

Some 'cap' eh?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ok...and what has that got to do with anything?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It was a response to what you said about caps in Germany? Pointing out that it's not much of a cap.

Thought it was kinda obvious?

Job

We need immigrants obviously or the UK would just be full of old poor people by 2050.
Its just we need them from nice countries, not shitholes like ...whoops, my Trump fell out there.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It was a response to what you said about caps in Germany? Pointing out that it's not much of a cap.

Thought it was kinda obvious?

No, what has NET UK legitimate immigration levels got to do with Germany introducing a cap on asylum seekers accepted into Germany, what are you on about?

Edit, not to mention the 1000 a month cap on relatives...

Right wing appeasement, actual right wing...not just right of centre, a very European pass-time.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No, what has NET UK legitimate immigration levels got to do with Germany introducing a cap on asylum seekers accepted into Germany, what are you on about?
Stop acting dumb.

I made the point that, yep, there's been a cap - but the cap is two hundred thousand asylum seekers a year. So yes, it's a nod to the right wing, but with the level that the cap is being set at it's almost a non-event.

Again - two hundred thousand. Net migration into the UK is about 230,000 - so it's an equivalent number. Application for entrance into the UK by asylum seekers was about 30k in 2016. About half were refused. But we're up in arms enough about tidal-waves of immigrants that it contributed substantially to a vote for Brexit.

So this sort of shit:
Right wing appeasement, actual right wing...not just right of centre, a very European pass-time.
Is kinda nonsensical as Germany clearly leans way more left than right-wing UK. It's like the school bully pointing at the kid who finally hit back, turning to the teacher and going "look at him miss! look at him! - he hit me!".

The germans are still better than us. They've taken in millions and they're largely holding their shit together. Good on them. Well done. Bravo.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Thanks

But honestly, you need to check how many MPs we have from actual far right parties in UK politics. Then compare that number with Germany.

It wont take you long and I will even start it off for you, UK 0 (zero) Germany XX

Nice wall of text tho, I skimmed it and laughed.

Last edited:

Job

Holding their shit together while once fringe racists are now ...again...mainstream politicians, not just Germany, France, Poland , Hungary, Austria....even we had Ukip until their purpose evaporated.
I'm not sure how long waiting for it to blow over is going to work.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The British electorate do not vote for far right parties, UKIP are as right as Lib dem sat next to some of the despicable cunts involved in European politics, backed up and given a mandate by an equally horrible electorate.

And even then the percentage of people who voted for UKIP was small when they had a use and pretty much non existent at the last election.

Germany now have MPs who actually hate foreigners and want them out of the country, full stop, based on race...and people actually voted for them.

But yeah, Germans are less right wing than we are. Or whatever white noise goes through the head of a thick person.

And to go back to the local fuckwits "Point" about immigration, we do not have a cap on asylum seekers, we just don't, Germany will do (although it will likely get bounced by EU law, it isn't compatible, that will be a laugh in itself). It is purely a feature of geography and EU law that we don't take more in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom