Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Which is why a veto is retarded. Spain (and the EU) will need to negotiate what happens, with us. They should not however have a veto.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its a broken system from a democratic point of view because it blocks the most popular (the far right) Although lucky for them this time, I guess.

Still, when she loses there will be a compete clusterfuck on the streets and if anything it will cause the right to rise even more.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Cueta and Melilla will still be EU territory, Gib won't be.

Look, I'm not here to defend Spanish double standards over overseas colonies, or even suggest Spain has any claim to Gibraltar , but there's no getting away from the Spain/UK/Gibraltar relationship will be materially different post-Brexit, and pretending it's 1926 and we can send a gunboat is moronic.

Completely agree, I'm just trying to get my head round Spain's position, other than "because Gibraltar".

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I am sure she is spending all her waking hours thinking about an Easter egg hunt. Or perhaps she said a few words when asked about it as she got into a car or walked down a corridor or something. But, headlines for the dim!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
You can big up or play down anything when youre doing all the talking.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
There's some interesting points highlighted, as to the front-runners for brexit jumping ship for example.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Cameron didn't really have a choice, he gambled his political career and lost. Farage got what he wanted and we are still stick with Boris.

Not watched the vid as at work but based on the screen grab.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
He's bantering a bit, and understandably so I'd judge it by the front-pic, but it has some interesting, and in my view, objective views.

The guy also does cool science experiments and busts stupid crowdfunding campaigns such as solar roadways etc.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
He sounds like Stewie...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I wonder what the EU are going to do with the imminent total collapse of Turkey holding back the tide plus adding hundreds of thousands of fleeing Turks.

Job

Blame us I presume.

No ..just call for more powers for themselves...at least Ergo had the decency to call a vote for his dictatorship.

Job

A rather official looking...we disagree because people dont know the truth we know.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
to be fair the osce is meant to know the truth that the rest of us don't

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.

marvin-figure-10-1.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
People whinging because they didn't get their tax credits today and have to wait for a disability payment on Thursday...Even though there is nothing wrong with them and they work full time. I also happen to know he blew his entire salary the first weekend after getting said salary.

I wish I could afford to do that.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
...and France enter a state of emergency for the start of the elections...

Old-man-with-thumbs-up.jpg

What did I read the other day? 30odd% undecided.

Job

Just found out Macrons wife is 64 and he's 39, and shes his teacher from school.

142fbf7f42282c2e5e493a5a7de4a53871a4fd5e9826fe022f93d4dae3915261.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
MILF, apart from the neck and arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom