Embattle

FH is my second home
To me there is little issue with paying while we are still in the club for the next two years, after this period however you'll probably find a lot of haggling being done along the lines if the UK must pay for future liabilities it'll want them offset against current assets etc.....either way it is a shit sandwich and everyone has got to take a bite ;)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'd like to see a breakdown of what we signed up for, you just know it will be a total pile of shite subsidies for pet projects
that are going nowhere.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Don't worry, at least the NHS gets £350,000,000 a week from now on....

smile-827832_640201510291553705.jpg

Job

If it ever did appear, there would be no point in throwing it down the NHS well.
Spending money on the NHS is like building roads, the more you build the more people use them.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
If it ever did appear, there would be no point in throwing it down the NHS well.
Spending money on the NHS is like building roads, the more you build the more people use them.

And yet, given how many people rely on the NHS, if it went tits up, it would literally leave millions royally fucked. It's an important part of the UK that cannot be simply removed OR be allowed to be sold off to American firms who will tally up absolutely ridiculous prices for it.

Job

In have to day the more I read of the unfolding chaos of Brexit, I find myself leaning towards the idea it might be a mistake, Sottish referendums, hard border in NI, Gibraltar, 50 billion bill.
Things are going a bit tits up.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Chip in the Gibraltar game I reckon. "Give us Gibraltar and we block Scotland again".

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Obvious all this sort of shit was going to be in the balance.

The union, Gibraltar, workers rights, human rights. All on the downslide. The rich rightwingers get their way 'cause of the dumb poor vote.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Diverting fluff.
The Union, Gibraltar, workers rights and human rights are 'diverting fluff'?!

OK then Job. What issues are more important that it makes all of those come second?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh wow. Funny.

Talk of war over Gibraltar.

Good thing the EU is nothing to do with keeping the peace in one of the worlds most historically war-torn arenas? I mean, it's only talk tho? Doesn't really matter as it's "only words" eh?

Job

Still just diverting fluff..important issues that have no place in the first days of name calling, and thats ONE person...and guess what he is illegal because he stayed decades past his permit, the timing is either co incidental or staged.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Serbia didn't exist. He's not "from" there. Paying taxes and working in the UK...

Timing. It's the current climate.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You're talking bollocks.

Even though the article is angled to suit your narrative, you will find it does in fact brush the facts. He claimed asylum, got turned down and has failed to comply with the law to stay.

While I am sympathetic to him...it his own fault, and again, absolutely nothing to do with Brexit (or the EU, at all)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I accept that there's no direct affect of Brexit here. Fair enough, consider your point won and indulge me in something offtopic.

How do you deport someone to somewhere who left a country that didn't exist.

Additionally, why deport a working taxpayer in that situation - 26 years in the UK with a NI number and paying taxes.

Lastly. Do you think we should? Just in your opinion.

For the record: I don't think we should.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I don't know the facts, but not really, he has been here long enough for common sense to decide to just let him stay.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Out of interest, if we have to give Gibraltar back (which we won't, as the people there have no wish to be ruled by Spain), are Spain going to give their colonies back to Morocco?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom