Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
We voted to Leave despite Farage, not because of him. I'd put the reason that the vote was so close in the end was down to his retarded rivers of immigrants poster tbh.

I dunno, I'm fairly sure some people saw that and though they had to do their patriotic duty and actually go out and vote.

But it probably put a similar amount of voters off too..

We'll never know!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
His bollocks put a hell of a lot of people off. I think if he had fucked silently off into the night a few months before the election we might well be still under the tyrannical, iron boot of the EU.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I dunno, the (always accurate and beyond reproach) polls took a major swing towards Remain that day.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The vote wouldn't have happened without ukip.
Do you know anyone who was arsed about the EU till Farage started banging on about it.

Job

We voted to Leave despite Farage, not because of him. I'd put the reason that the vote was so close in the end was down to his retarded rivers of immigrants poster tbh.
Which was actually a picture of immigrants..it wasn't the queue for McDonalds.

Job

I see the establishment are going after Le Penn, finally fining her dad after years for calling gypsys smelly.
4K fine for race hate.
Now they are lifting her immunity for sending three tweets.of Isis beheading pictures.
This of course will do nothing but pull in votes for her, the exact reason she is doing well is the very thing they are using against her.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Well if she has committed fraud she should be charged

Its still a crime you know

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Well, gypsy's do smell. So does alcoholics. They reek of beer all the time.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
So it looks like almost all the candidates in Frances prez elections are under some sort of investigation

Reminds me of a blackadder episode "Baldrick you're going to be an MP for gods sake, ill just put down fraud and sexual deviance" :
View: https://youtu.be/EJ4t_3amr3M

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
well...only those of a certain political leaning.

Job

Its Darwin at work, only the nationalists will survive, countries that multicultralise will disappear.
Scouse doesn't care..I do.

Job

Inbetween photo ops Kahhhnn has managed to come up with the shocking news that Brexit will damage the economy, thanks for that you frickin waster, any other insightful observations?
Everyones doomed, don't invest in the UK, it's a shithole, I'm off, maybe?
I can only dream.
Does he actually mayor?

Gwadien

Inbetween photo ops Kahhhnn has managed to come up with the shocking news that Brexit will damage the economy, thanks for that you frickin waster, any other insightful observations?
Everyones doomed, don't invest in the UK, it's a shithole, I'm off, maybe?
I can only dream.
Does he actually mayor?

Can you please point out what makes him a poor mayor with evidence?

Thanks.

Job

He has a face you'd love to punch for starters.

Gwadien

He has a face you'd love to punch for starters.
Okay.....

Anything else, please just say it's because he's Muslim, pretty please.

If you don't and you actually have found evidence he's a terrorist I've already been on Britain First and looked at all their anti-Khan 'articles' it took me about 15 seconds per article to find out that they're not entirely true...

For example; he's a terrorist because he once defended an extremist...

In court... As a human rights lawyer...

Job

Self promoter, another Amal Clooney, anything with Human rights in the title, seen with the right people, just a chancer, he's certainly not a terrorist sympathiser, no money or social fame in that.
As I said before, that climate change face at the Brexit debate sealed it for me, not actually that bright, only voted in on the minority vote and being against nice but dim.
He has his sights on the Labour leadership and seriously I hope someone shoots the fucker before that.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
so...no reasons except jealousy and your ingrained fear of brown people?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He isn't a poor mayor but then he isn't a good one either. Just a steady pair of hands in a difficult time.

Gwadien

He isn't a poor mayor but then he isn't a good one either. Just a steady pair of hands in a difficult time.

What makes him a poor mayor though?

There's literally nothing.

Of course he was anti-Brexit, he's in the Labour party, and London was an area which voted remain. It would be silly to try and campaign to leave.

I just think anyone who says Khan is a 'bad' mayor is just a straight up racist, I've not seen anything (I've looked) that suggests he's a poor mayor.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
What makes him a poor mayor though?

There's literally nothing.

Of course he was anti-Brexit, he's in the Labour party, and London was an area which voted remain. It would be silly to try and campaign to leave.

I just think anyone who says Khan is a 'bad' mayor is just a straight up racist, I've not seen anything (I've looked) that suggests he's a poor mayor.

Job

Well so far he's implemented one and ressurected another of Boris's initiatives.
He's attended a Pride march and put two women in positions of power.
Backed a body shaming campaign and turned up for endless photo ops and often used someone elses glory to promote his career.
Really rockin da boat down there.

Oh yeah he campaigned for a London only migrant visa...which is about as divisive as it gets.

Last edited:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Also, to say anyone who thinks he is a bad mayor is racist, is racist in itself. He may well not perform as well as some people in London would like...are you saying they shouldn't be allowed to criticise him because he is brownish? Wut?

Gwadien

Also, to say anyone who thinks he is a bad mayor is racist, is racist in itself. He may well not perform as well as some people in London would like...are you saying they shouldn't be allowed to criticise him because he is brownish? Wut?

No.

I'm saying that if you go on Britain First, or the FH equivalent of Jobs posts, they all slate him like he's the worst thing since Thatcher, but there's nothing to back it up.

Job

Firstly its an opinion, there is no absolute definition of Mayor performance, and secondly do you really think he wanted to be Mayor to clean up this town, or as a stepping stone towards the almighty Khan.

Gwadien

Firstly its an opinion, there is no absolute definition of Mayor performance, and secondly do you really think he wanted to be Mayor to clean up this town, or as a stepping stone towards the almighty Khan.

It's an opinion yes.

But you should be able to back it up.

Sure - Ed Milliband was unfit to be a Prime Minister because he had as much charisma as a wet blanket.

I can't see any major flaws with Khan, apart from the fact that he is Muslim.

I find it extremely contradictory that you're a die-hard UKIPPER who is staunchly against the career politician, yet you seem to have a problem with the guy who was the son of a bus driver that has worked his way through the ranks.

As for the stepping stone comment, that's called progression, if anything, you're contradicting yourself, in order to become PM he HAS to do a good job as mayor.

Again Job, I ask you to provide evidence that suggests that he has done something which makes him a poor mayor.

Gwadien

As for the one legitimate opinion you had about Khan (about being negative about Brexit) I think he's doing quite the opposite to be honest.

Sadiq Khan on London after Brexit: ‘Open is what we are’

He also dropped this in; “I love the sound of ‘El Presidente’,” says the capital’s new mayor. “But it’s not going to happen."

Which is a joke...

"Khan used to perform stand-up comedy before running for Mayor, including a ten-minute money-raising Stand Up for Labour routine. Comedian Arthur Smith stated that Khan could become a "good club-level comedian one day".

Source (yes Wikipedia, QQ)

If anything, it would be irresponsible of him to say that it's fine guys, the future is going to be bright and peachy when most people and businesses have suggested that simply isn't reality.

I like the guy, I think he'd be an excellent PM, especially in the times that we live in, what a message that would send to the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom