Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm talking about football supporters up here, they will kick the shit out of you if you stray one inch from the Police are evil and every fan was gods angel on Earth.
Never had any trouble when I've attended Liverpool matches. Nor has my season-ticket holding brother in law.

But then he's a lawyer, so must be on the make or lying eh? Apart from the fact that he actually was at Hillsborough, unlike the UKIP leader.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well, come up tonight and announce in a local that you think some of the fans were probably drunk.
You literally wouldn't make it out alive.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well, come up tonight and announce in a local that you think some of the fans were probably drunk.
You literally wouldn't make it out alive.
You forget, I used to live there @Job. I've seen cunts do that and walk out without punches being thrown.

I've seen horrible horrible trolls do it in an attempt to start fights. Utter retarded wankers. The only sort of person who would walk into a pub in Liverpool and start saying that in this day and age is trying to be controversial. Even if you did think that, who in their right mind would do that?

So. When was the last time you got punched for trolling Hillsborough?

Job

I don't, I think once a few years ago I mentioned at a party that Liverpool fans had a bad reputation at the time.
Seriously had to leave for my own safety.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've heard your abhorrent views on Hillsborough, on here, in direct contradiction of the established facts. If you start talking shit like that at a party then expect people to look upon you dimly.

But they didn't hit you, did they. You left. So the story is "I was a dick at a party and made to feel unwelcome so had to leave"...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Job you continue to amaze me.

Are you really that socially inept that you think if you provoke a group of people then they shouldn't attack you?

Lels.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They shouldn't but they might.

It's a pretty powerful provocation. Most people know people directly affected - so it's like trolling people about deaths in their family. Really despicable. You just don't do it unless you're some real weirdo.

Job

Its a Liverpool thing, I'm not talking about offending them, but it can only be discussed by praising the ground the fans walk on and denounce the police as scouse hating killers.
Anyway, I say fuck all to keep my teeth.

Job

Anyway @Job - this is what you're angry about but can't articulate: The failures of multiculturalism.

Clue: The answer isn't to end immigration.
It's not about immigration, that's inevitable, it's the speed of it, you cant dump millions of people from a vastly different culture into a country within decades without creating ghettos, unemployment, racism and crime.
of course the agenda has overridden these problems, just get on with it.

Job

Don't forget Farage on Piers Morgan at 9pm tonight.
When I say ON..probably under and face down

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Is farage still employed by the EU fishing board? because he still hasn't attended a single meeting if he is :p dodgy cunt.

Job

I'll hand it to Piers, he gave it to Farage over racism and looney Ukup councillers.

Robert Peston of all people called Farage..the most significant politician for a century.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I'll hand it to Piers, he gave it to Farage over racism and looney Ukup councillers.

Robert Peston of all people called Farage..the most significant politician for a century.

"Significant" doesn't equal "good". As it happens I'd agree he is the most significant British politician since WW2 at least (there was this fat guy who smoked a lot of cigars who probably has a better claim for most significant for a century).

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I saw that show advertised, I did wonder for a moment if it was a joke. I couldn't put myself through watching two of the most odious human beings ever to grace this earth for an hour.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
"hate crime" is a very loose cover all description used by floppy people. Telling someone to go fuck themself is a hate crime here, if they are part of a minority.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Jeesus. According to police, 2015 there were 45 registered cases with grenade going off in Sweden. 2016 it's 52 cases.

Job

"Significant" doesn't equal "good". As it happens I'd agree he is the most significant British politician since WW2 at least (there was this fat guy who smoked a lot of cigars who probably has a better claim for most significant for a century).
I disagree, Churchill just happened to be in charge at the time.
Farage pretty well single handedly removed Britain from the EU.

Gwadien

No, the global economic situation single handedly removed us from the EU.

Gwadien

Racist economists who presented their selves as non experts?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

We voted to Leave despite Farage, not because of him. I'd put the reason that the vote was so close in the end was down to his retarded rivers of immigrants poster tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom