Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'm always amazed, considering the amount of people who are told they
have a year odd to live because of cancer, that there are not more people running amok.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
So it's odd to you that people are, generally speaking, not insane?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So it's odd to you that people are, generally speaking, not insane?
I think what he's trying to say is "if I had cancer I'd kill some people, maybe like that liberal MP that got murdered"...

That right @Job? Or actually, does your statement not apply to you? Just "other people" that are clearly mad. Because they're not you.

Like immigrants? Or just those Mad Cancerous English Types? :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He really needs to fuck off...but not before a nice little sit down at the Hague.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I'm just wondering what the reaction would have been if the vote had gone the other way, and Farage made a similar speech in favour of Leave. He'd have been accused of howling at the moon/inciting violence/being utterly deluded.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I'm just wondering what the reaction would have been if the vote had gone the other way, and Farage made a similar speech in favour of Leave. He'd have been accused of howling at the moon/inciting violence/being utterly deluded.

I think most people expected Farage and UKIP to "carry on the fight". I certainly did, but then I assumed the population wouldn't collectively shoot itself in the temple so what do I know?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
If MacBook Pros, Sky TV, overpriced clothes, fags n booze and other capitalist goods are getting more expensive then too fucking bad. If people go hungry, can't feed themselves and are poverty stricken then we have a problem.

DaGaffer

If MacBook Pros, Sky TV, overpriced clothes, fags n booze and other capitalist goods are getting more expensive then too fucking bad. If people go hungry, can't feed themselves and are poverty stricken then we have a problem.

And what makes you think imported food (which is about half of the food the country gets) is going to stay cheap?

old.user4556

Where in that sentence did I say that I think imported food isn't going to stay cheap?

old.user4556

Sooo...join the dots...

What?

I've read back my sentence that you said "what makes you think imported food is going to stay cheap?"

At no point did I say "I'm glad imported food is going to stay cheap".

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Will be supplementing my larder with rabbit and pigeons come summer.

old.user4556

I don't have the evidence / detail in front of me at this time to say that there will be an increase in hunger / impact on the poor, but I am genuinely concerned that there will be eventually as a result of the increase in the price of food. That will be problem.

Job

The price of food..really, in a country with an enormous obesity problem, and I can tell you its the poor who are the fattest.
Go to Lidl and see how cheap food is, or BM, , you can feed a family on 20 pounds a week.
A burger from maccies for 99p..
The only people going hungry are kids who are being abused by parents, hunger in the UK is a social services problem, not an economic one.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Because food just magically appears and there are no costs involved in producing/importing/transporting it, especially for an island nation.

Job

No , you're wrong, there is costs involved, I don't know who told you that.

DaGaffer

The price of food..really, in a country with an enormous obesity problem, and I can tell you its the poor who are the fattest.
Go to Lidl and see how cheap food is, or BM, , you can feed a family on 20 pounds a week.
A burger from maccies for 99p..
The only people going hungry are kids who are being abused by parents, hunger in the UK is a social services problem, not an economic one.

That would be the German company Lidl would it? Who source the bulk of their food from the EU? That Lidl?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Hillsborough mafia
By mafia you mean grieving non-violent families?

They'll not exactly pop a cap in your ass. They'll peacefully but doggedly adhere to the democratic process and campaign for what they believe in. I guess that's definitely something to fear if you're a total cunt like Nuttall tho.

Job

I'm talking about football supporters up here, they will kick the shit out of you if you stray one inch from the Police are evil and every fan was gods angel on Earth.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I tried, but Google Translate does not seem to have Jobish > English :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom