Sin City

Pakman

Fledgling Freddie
Finally found the Sin City comiccon trailer, this trailer has been bouncing up and off internet for around a month since the makers don't actually want it out in the world, hopefully this link will work for a while. Trailer here

Aada

Part of the furniture
is this the movie with Jessica Alba in it? *drool*

nath

Fledgling Freddie
God damn I love Jessica Alba :\

I thought the film looked weird and lame, but I've never heard of the comic book so I guess it's lost on me :\

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
ooh, like this. My only worry is if it turns out to be another Dick Tracy - that 'comic book brought to life but still looks like the comic' thing is tricky to pull off, although the technology has moved on somewhat. Good casting too.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Sin City is my favouristest comic book ever. Tho also the only ones i bothered reading.

Aada

Part of the furniture
il go see it just for jessica alba

Need a dark angel season 3 just so i can have her in leather every night on her black ninja motorbike :(

Whipped

Part of the furniture
One word, fucking ace film. Ok, that's 3 words, but it deserved it. Mickey Rorke and Benicio Del Toro are just brilliant. Please obtain this film and watch it if you are a fan of any comic ever.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
i am quite suprised how well they made this film. all the actor preform briliantly

wot section did quintin trantino do? he is listed asguest director

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Oh my goodness. Just woke up to the sounds of people who have seen it :)

Rather than grabbing the Telesync id like to go and watch at cinema, any news on release date in UK?

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Doomy said:
Oh my goodness. Just woke up to the sounds of people who have seen it :)

Rather than grabbing the Telesync id like to go and watch at cinema, any news on release date in UK?

03-JUN-05 - Cant wait. Maybe a bit too long to wait

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah it's fucking rediculous that we have to wait that long. Despite what I said previously, I'm jolly excited about this film now :\

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Damn weakwilled me. 10/10. Astonishing what they done with the very precious original work.

Kinda makes you realise how poor comic book films are and how you just want to like films like spiderman and xmen, just put up with what you get.

Best comic book adaption ever, I rate this miles higher than Batman 1 and that was at the top of my list still after all these painful years of Hollywood dirge.

Stunning.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
its a shame they releasing it ere so late. i might go and watch it on the big screen.

but by that it will prolly be out on region 1 dvd so prolly i wont.

they have prolly lost money already consider the quality of the ts is so good

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Fortunately I have a fiery hatred of all TS's regardless of quality. No way I'm gunna see it like that first. I just hope it comes to cinema here before DVD there. I'd really rather see it on the big screen, looks like a corker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom