News Germany - singing animals soon to be outlawed

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
and if we're banning using animals for our amusement bye bye X Factor (no bad thing).

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I was pointing out that its operant conditioning driving the animals behaviour NOT as Scouse is contending, innate animal horniness. Therefore not consensual. It doesn't have a bearing on the use of operant conditioning in other areas, but I would point out that unnecessary operant conditioning is frowned upon these days; hence the demise of circus animals and mine-hunting dolphins etc. but we still have to interact with animals so dog-training schools still exist.
I've trained my dog to lick my nob when it's good. It just ensures a harmonious household.

(Ok. I don't have a dog.)

rynnor

Rockhound
This. All morality aside, it's a public health issue.

I dont think it is tbh - logically we have far more to catch from our own species as most diseases/parasites are adapted for a particular host - unprotected gay/african sex is probably a lot more of a health risk from the recent HIV figures.

Edit - oh and on morality what about killing and eating animals?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I dont think it is tbh - logically we have far more to catch from our own species as most diseases/parasites are adapted for a particular host - unprotected gay/african sex is probably a lot more of a health risk from the recent HIV figures.

Loads of human diseases come from cross-species contact. It was when we started to domesticate animals that we were first exposed to almost all the big killer diseases, and cross-species contact is what worries doctors at places like the CDC because its where diseases we have no initial resistance to come from. Its hard to cross the species barrier, but particularly disastrous when it happens.

Edit - oh and on morality what about killing and eating animals?

We're omnivores, I have no issue with killing and eating animals, our teeth and digestive system back me up on that (when the day comes when we can artificially grow meat; not far away, I'm fine with that, but until then meat consumption is a necessary evil). We're not omnishaggers as far as I'm aware.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Guess more Germans are gonna spend their holidays in Denmark where shagging animals is completely legal still. :)

But why would you shag animals in Denmark when prostitution is legal?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Because our animals are whores !!11!

we got them cute,
cute-cat-cute-kittens-9820698-456-417.jpg

we got them obedient
obedient-dog.jpg

We got em' squealing'
pigyawn1.jpg

we even got em crazy
mad-cow-2.png

for a good time, cum' on down to McDonalds Farm...
and don't forget, wir sprechen deutsch!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
What about dead animals? Guess thats Ok...you know because thsts just meat.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
We're not omnishaggers as far as I'm aware.

It appears that we are Gaff.

Romans and especially the Greeks. Shagged anything. And it wasn't frowned upon, but celebrated.

BTW - the "shagged a monkey - got AIDS" thing is shite. The most likely pathway was bushmeat - but we don't know for sure.

DaGaffer

It appears that we are Gaff.

Romans and especially the Greeks. Shagged anything. And it wasn't frowned upon, but celebrated.

Really not true. There's a lot of bestiality in Greek Mythology, but that's all it is, mythology, usually Zeus turning into a swan or something. This idea that the Romans and Greeks were rampant shaggers simply isn't true; and in a lot of ways they had a way stricter moral code than us, especially the Romans, whose main public and moral code, the Mos maiorum, was pretty strict and big on sexual restraint, especially for women, and even though they were on the surface more tolerant of homosexuality (even though they didn't really have the concept), that was only true if you were dominant over a prostitute or a lower order, you were in big trouble if you liked to be in the receiving end of some bum fun, as in disemboweled and decapitated type trouble. Any "bestiality" that went on was ceremonial, with priests in beast costumes, not actual animals.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Really not true. There's a lot of bestiality in Greek Mythology, but that's all it is, mythology, usually Zeus turning into a swan or something. This idea that the Romans and Greeks were rampant shaggers simply isn't true; and in a lot of ways they had a way stricter moral code than us, especially the Romans

You are woefully mis-informed there Gaff, sorry to say.

Spent 4 years with a girl who studied greek literature at postgrad level and 7 years with an archaeologist.

Romans and especially the greeks were dirty :)

Edit: And even if you disagree over the romans and greeks - the fact is that humans have sex with animals and have done throughout history. Not a lot of them, but it happens. So we are omni-sexual... - it was even a common enough occurance for the bible to mention it. (by forbidding it , of course, but then wanking is forbidden so...)

Last edited:

DaGaffer

You are woefully mis-informed there Gaff, sorry to say.

Spent 4 years with a girl who studied greek literature at postgrad level and 7 years with an archaeologist.

Romans and especially the greeks were dirty :)

Edit: And even if you disagree over the romans and greeks - the fact is that humans have sex with animals and have done throughout history. Not a lot of them, but it happens. So we are omni-sexual... - it was even a common enough occurance for the bible to mention it. (by forbidding it , of course, but then wanking is forbidden so...)

Evidence please.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Evidence please.

I've only got pics of the girls in solid-format ;), but I'll requote you the bible:
Leviticus 18:23 said:
Neither shall you lie with any animal to defile yourself with it: neither shall any woman stand before an animal to lie down with it: it is perversion

Now, are you really trying to argue that humans don't have sex with animals and haven't throughout the ages, Gaff? - that is, after all, what we're arguing about.

Edit: Quick look at the wiki page is interesting - and contains many pictures from different centuries in history depicting humans having sex with a variety of different animals.

It also interestingly says this:
The Kinsey report rated the percentage of people who had sexual interaction with animals at some point in their lives as 8% for men and 3.6% for women, and claimed it was 40–50% in people living near farms

...though it admits a dispute for it's relevance to the wider population.

But still. Humans are obviously omni-sexual.

Last edited:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Humans fiddle kids too, have since roman times, you're alright with that i guess?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Humans fiddle kids too, have since roman times, you're alright with that i guess?

Cunt off Toht. That's already been posited by Yoni and refuted in no uncertain terms.

Stop being an utterly abhorrent troll.

DaGaffer

I've only got pics of the girls in solid-format ;), but I'll requote you the bible:

Now, are you really trying to argue that humans don't have sex with animals and haven't throughout the ages, Gaff? - that is, after all, what we're arguing about.

Edit: Quick look at the wiki page is interesting - and contains many pictures from different centuries in history depicting humans having sex with a variety of different animals.

It also interestingly says this:

...though it admits a dispute for it's relevance to the wider population.

But still. Humans are obviously omni-sexual.

Evidence about the Romans and Greeks I meant. I grew up with media portrayals of Caligula and mass orgies, and then read up about it (because of something I read in a novel that contradicted this portrayal) and it turned out from what I read to be largely untrue (even the Wiki article largely agrees with me), which is why I'm dubious about "I used to go out with someone who..." disclaimers.

As for the biblical prohibitions, I'm sure your right, they were put in because Isaac the goatherd kept coming down the mountain with a grin on his face. I'm not saying it didn't happen, because it self-evidently did, but I'd be very surprised if it wasn't always considered a bad idea. The biblical prohibitions on food (pork, shellfish etc.) are couched as moral prohibitions, but were actually extremely sensible practical prohibitions because people are idiots and kept getting sick from eating easily-spoiled food in a hot climate. I'm sure Isaac the Goatherd also came down the mountain and gave his missus all kinds of nasty diseases, and that's where the moral prohibition came from. Human males, particularly teenaged human males, would fuck mud if nothing else was available, so I'm sure that when animals were first domesticated they became a target, but I'm also sure the local shaman twigged the dangers and made it clear that it would piss off the Gods if they carried on fucking the chickens. So while I don't disagree that people have been fucking animals since time immemorial, I do disagree that its ever been considered normal (in most societies, there are a few exceptions).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Evidence about the Romans and Greeks I meant.

I know. But I can't easily provide it. Suffice to say that I've seen shitloads which describe the opposite - but I'm not going to go root for a load of books for a discussion about it on here :)

As for it ever being "normal" - well in the sense that "normal" is what's practiced by the majority - obviously not. But "unnatural" is a different thing altogether - and it seems that it's not unnatural. Inter-species sex is common in nature. And we're part of nature, so...

For me personally. I don't care to partake - but I cannot in good conscience support criminalisation of it simply because it's disgusting to most.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
I know. But I can't easily provide it. Suffice to say that I've seen shitloads which describe the opposite - but I'm not going to go root for a load of books for a discussion about it on here :)

As for it ever being "normal" - well in the sense that "normal" is what's practiced by the majority - obviously not. But "unnatural" is a different thing altogether - and it seems that it's not unnatural. Inter-species sex is common in nature. And we're part of nature, so...

For me personally. I don't care to partake - but I cannot in good conscience support criminalisation of it simply because it's disgusting to most.

I'd be interested (for a given value of "interested") in knowing where you got "Inter-species sex is common in nature" from. I'm not saying it's incorrect, but it seems unlikely from a pure biology standpoint. Sex is used in the animal kingdom for several reasons including dominance, reproduction and (presumably) pleasure. I'd have thought that was all going to be "in-group" though.

Also, I've just crossed Germany off my list of "Places to Visit (and Shag Random Quadrapeds) Before I Die" list. I'm pretty much down to Mexico and Lancashire now.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Cunt off Toht. That's already been posited by Yoni and refuted in no uncertain terms.

No i won't and no it's not, same deal. By your roman logic kiddie fiddling is as natural as sheep shagging.

rynnor

Rockhound
I'd be interested (for a given value of "interested") in knowing where you got "Inter-species sex is common in nature" from.

Its actually pretty common to the point where it threatens to extinct some species. Scottish wildcats are becoming increasingly interbred with domestic cats. North American wolves have many individuals that show their heritage of interbreeding with domestic dogs.

Pretty much any UK duckpond if you look closely you will notice a number of mixed species ducks. Its particularly prevalent in birds with whole species of warblers thought to be hybrids.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Scouse said:

Actually I chose to ignore... I didn't call you a paed I stated that the logic you apply implies that underage sex is ok too.... As it is only harmful because society says it is..... Ie the child only knows it is wrong because they are told that it is.... There are many societies (tribes In New Guinea for example) where girls are married off at an exceptionally young age and this is perfectly acceptable in their society....

I actually feel it is more normal ( note i did NOT say acceptable) for an adult to find a 14 year old attractive than their pet donkey....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'd be interested in knowing where you got "Inter-species sex is common in nature" from.

I was under the impression that it's common knowledge as it's certainly not unusual in any way.

In fact - a cursory search of the internet brings up the fact that science is shows that it's not only common but it may be a very important evolutionary route. Speciation through inter-species sex?!

I was always taught that it was highly unlikely to produce viable offspring - which it is - but it obviously doesn't mean it's not happening...

Killswitch

FH is my second home
I was under the impression that it's common knowledge as it's certainly not unusual in any way.

In fact - a cursory search of the internet brings up the fact that science is shows that it's not only common but it may be a very important evolutionary route. Speciation through inter-species sex?!

I was always taught that it was highly unlikely to produce viable offspring - which it is - but it obviously doesn't mean it's not happening...

Given that the definition of the word "species" basically means a group of creatures that can inter-breed, I find that a strange discussion. This is why all dogs are the same species, despite being very, very different whereas some creatures which look essentially identical are different species. If they can inter-breed, they are the same species. Speciation is the divergence of a single species into multiple species which cannot inter-breed. If they could, they'd be the same species.

At least that's how I understand it. I'm generally wrong whenever I start making sweeping statements. :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
At least that's how I understand it. I'm generally wrong whenever I start making sweeping statements. :)

That's how it was taught to me in school. But, quoting the article directly:
A growing number of studies has been presented as evidence that two animal species can combine to produce a third, sexually viable species in a process known as hybrid speciation

And that's on successful speciation - not just the action of having sex with other species, which is common...

Killswitch

FH is my second home
That's how it was taught to me in school. But, quoting the article directly:

And that's on successful speciation - not just the action of having sex with other species, which is common...

I shall consider myself provisionally told. :)

rynnor

Rockhound

If they have the same number of chromosomes they can probably produce viable offspring which can reproduce - even donkeys/horses with different numbers of chromosomes can produce mules.

Modern Humans are the product of interspecies breeding with other ancient hominids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom