Relic situation and possible the albion domination in relic raids....

A

Arnor

cant wait for all the nubberalbs that break mezz with this one :ROFLMAO:

R

Riddler

heh, and the good grps will use it before CC (if they got time to CC, u know...overpowered mid cc and all), do like 300-500 dmg which is like 1 spreadheal anyways

so....fluff :p

O

old.krane

Originally posted by Arnor
cant wait for all the nubberalbs that break mezz with this one :ROFLMAO:

Cant wait your zerker gimp insta killed by this :clap:

C

cougar-

Originally posted by old.krane
Cant wait your zerker gimp insta killed by this :clap:

i think you have to wait, and pretty long too :(

A

Amadon

Originally posted by Trinilim
VP doesn't have splash btw.

And those of you that don't know what splash is, it's the decreasing effect that a spell does the farther away you are from the center of the spell. Or if that's too confusing, if you use a gtae effect, the farther away from the little damage bag you are, the lower damage you get. Vice versa, closer you are to the bag, the more damage you take.

So it does equal damage to everyone in it's radius.

Oh and btw

It's radius is 700.

Enjoy VP wizzies :)
splash damage = ae damage (afaik term comes from quake or doom)

you're thinking of falloff

and VP has both, just it's radius is twice that of pbaoe, so the falloff isn't as evident

O

old.Zoyster

I think for first 350 radius damage is 100%, then drop-off to 700 radius.:D

and btw Nobody has mentioned how leet the range on VP is too.

C

cougar-

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
I think for first 350 radius damage is 100%, then drop-off to 700 radius.:D

and btw Nobody has mentioned how leet the range on VP is too.

maybe you want the honour?

O

old.Atrox

Re: Re: Re: Re: Relic situation and possible the albion domination in relic raids....

Originally posted by Subbiz
alb is nightmare mode when u are noob. and yes i played alb competitive rvr vs rr8+ elite hib and mid grps.

agree, alb chars lack the easy solo pwnage ability, but any decent alb group should be able to beat most mid/hib groups with the help of some RA's.

So wouldnt class Alb as Hell mode anymore...

oh and VP will be very fun... /em runs of to PL a Icewizz to log in Excal....

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Arnor
well uhm yeah, 0 range and 350 radius is really comparable to 1875 range and 700radius :rolleyes:

haha! take that el zoystero!

ps krane, unbuffed, you _might_ kill me in 2vps(1700hps), want a pat on the back for that one?

guess you take the small victiories when its all you can get huh krane?

T

Trubble

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Relic situation and possible the albion domination in relic raids....

Originally posted by old.Atrox
agree, alb chars lack the easy solo pwnage ability, but any decent alb group should be able to beat most mid/hib groups with the help of some RA's.

So wouldnt class Alb as Hell mode anymore...

Its funny how everyone allways has to mention RAs as the thing that makes Albs competitive. Does that mean Albs can only be competetive once every 30 mins after they got medium to high RR?

No wonder all the low RR albs have to zerg to earn their much needed RAs to fight.

C

cougar-

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Relic situation and possible the albion domination in relic raids....

Originally posted by Trubble
Its funny how everyone allways has to mention RAs as the thing that makes Albs competitive. Does that mean Albs can only be competetive once every 30 mins after they got medium to high RR?

No wonder all the low RR albs have to zerg to earn their much needed RAs to fight.

2 clerics
1 mincer

so every 10 min :p

just save em for the hardest groups.

O

old.Atrox

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Relic situation and possible the albion domination in relic raids....

No but with the use of RA's Alb groups should kick the crap out of most hib/mid groups.
Even without RA's we still have a great chance to win fg vs fg.
Dunno if you need more teamwork or "skills" to work well as Alb, I've never done fg RvR in mid so not gonna say anything about it...
all i know is that alb got more potential then most albs wanna admit.

QQ > practice....

T

Trubble

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Relic situation and possible the albion domination in relic raids....

No but with the use of RA's Alb groups should kick the crap out of most hib/mid groups.
Even without RA's we still have a great chance to win fg vs fg.
Dunno if you need more teamwork or "skills" to work well as Alb, I've never done fg RvR in mid so not gonna say anything about it...
all i know is that alb got more potential then most albs wanna admit.

QQ > practice....

Im not going to dismiss that Albs have potential if they got good teamwork, teamwork is often bigger than everything else. But it would be nice to see people talk about this without having to bring up BoF and SoS all the time - for surely BoF and SoS is not THE thing that albs require to win?

O

old.Atrox

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Relic situation and possible the albion domination in relic raids...

Im not going to dismiss that Albs have potential if they got good teamwork, teamwork is often bigger than everything else. But it would be nice to see people talk about this without having to bring up BoF and SoS all the time - for surely BoF and SoS is not THE thing that albs require to win?

True you can win without it, aswell as mids can win without Savage/zerker and hibs can win without chanters etc, but I just used the RA's to point out that Albs isnt the "hell mode realm" as it was.
Albion got it alot easier now but still most albs look down on themselves and call their classes gimped etc....

T

Trubble

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Relic situation and possible the albion domination in relic raid

True you can win without it, aswell as mids can win without Savage/zerker and hibs can win without chanters etc, but I just used the RA's to point out that Albs isnt the "hell mode realm" as it was.
Albion got it alot easier now but still most albs look down on themselves and call their classes gimped etc....

But here you implicitly state that we need RAs to fight Enchanters and Savages...

O

old.Atrox

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Relic situation and possible the albion domination in relic

But here you implicitly state that we need RAs to fight Enchanters and Savages...

Well is it a news flash for you that Albion is very RA dependent ?
But! we do fine without them aswell, thou vs the good mid/hib groups we need the RA's to win ( unless they do something wrong )

ps. I only said that we -CAN- win without them, same as mids -CAN- win without Savage/zerker and Hibs -CAN- win without chanters.

R

Riddler

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Relic situation and possible the albion domination in relic

eh, which would make him say that mids need zerkers/savages to fight alb grps....

if you get owned by every fucking mid grp you meet, you clearly need some practice, you save active grp ra's for hard grps....other fights should be easily doable without em in a good grp

Users who are viewing this thread