Relic Raid Video ?

F

fed007

I might have been blind and not seen a post with it in, but if anyone has made one could they please tell me where to d/l it etc :)

Shame i wasnt on the raid :/

U

Urme the Legend

What is it to make a video of? .. 50 minstrels/infils climbing over the wall getting third door down .. taking the relic and running away.. no action in that video :p

U

Urme the Legend

Or watch the last video.. would be the same material anway.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
What is it to make a video of? .. 50 minstrels/infils climbing over the wall getting third door down .. taking the relic and running away.. no action in that video :p

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! :great: :p

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by grimster
Woody Allen makes more exciting videos.

Atleast we don't have to get up at 4 in the morning to film ours :p

(Sorry couldn resist :) )

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Atleast we don't have to get up at 4 in the morning to film ours :p

(Sorry couldn resist :) )

except we didnt film ours and it was never 4 am :p

T

thorondorito

and here is another whining mid.
all doors went down by alb zerg, i cant imagine stealthers hiting a lvl 10 door, it must take ages

big LOL for u.

U

Urme the Legend

Originally posted by thorondorito
and here is another whining mid.
all doors went down by alb zerg, i cant imagine stealthers hiting a lvl 10 door, it must take ages

big LOL for u.

Haha so you are telling me that minstrels and infils didn't have rams up on third door before the second door was down? .. the third door fell before second door?

So yes try to imagine stealthers hitting a lvl 10 door!

big LOL for u!

hehe and I was just whining that this movie would be just as exciting as the last one was.. no action.

A

Aybabtu

Haha so you are telling me that minstrels and infils didn't have rams up on third door before the second door was down? .. the third door fell before second door?

big LOL for u!

hehe and I was just whining that this movie would be just as exciting as the last one was.. no action.

Can't see what the problem is, you can do the same thing except yuou don't have mincers but they are mostly used for controlling rams and they aren't need for Mezz since the guards are pulled outside to kill.....I'll admit that mincer isn't making albs situation worse but instead of whining about use using a skill of theirs then you could actually try it, seems like you've already doomed it to fail since you whining so muhc about it now.....

U

Urme the Legend

Can't see what the problem is, you can do the same thing except yuou don't have mincers but they are mostly used for controlling rams and they aren't need for Mezz since the guards are pulled outside to kill.....I'll admit that mincer isn't making albs situation worse but instead of whining about use using a skill of theirs then you could actually try it, seems like you've already doomed it to fail since you whining so muhc about it now.....

Nah the only problem is that albion got 4000+ that can climb walls.. and midgard got around 1500..

But that wasn't the topic :p .. all I said was watch the last RR movie belomar made.. the last nights RR should be a copy of that movie.

So why make a new one? when you already got one.

A

Aybabtu

Nah the only problem is that albion got 4000+ that can climb walls.. and midgard got around 1500..

But that wasn't the topic :p .. all I said was watch the last RR movie belomar made.. the last nights RR should be a copy of that movie.

So why make a new one? when you already got one.

:p Actually I think last nights RR was the cleanest RR is Excal history, 26min and the relics goes neutral, 38 and they are back in Excal....

You must admit that we took you by surprise, Mincers with climb wall or not :)

H

herjulf

... mowhahhahahah MOWHAHAHHAHAHAHHA MOWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

evil-space1.jpg

perhaps we shall take our nice shiny relics back in the same manor... perhaps yep yep.
have fun defending :)

No wait, u wont get a chance will ya cough cough.

B

Belomar

No video from me, reason being that it would look pretty much like the other one. The only difference was the four keep take armies that took down the Mid keeps as the relic army attacked, and this would be difficult to show anyway.

(Admittedly, there were some extra spice, like the dozen trebuchets built at the back of the keep and so forth. :))

T

thorondorito

big LOL for u!

no action means no enemies cause im 100% sure there were albs there ;)

A

AbPoon

:p Actually I think last nights RR was the cleanest RR is Excal history, 26min and the relics goes neutral, 38 and they are back in Excal....

You must admit that we took you by surprise, Mincers with climb wall or not :)

Well if you bring 300+ people with you your gonna get the relic no matter what you do :E

W

Whoodoo_RD

Anyone else feeling over inflated egos from Albs?

Stealther FotM groups....how new. :eek: :sleeping: :puke:

O

old.arneduck

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Anyone else feeling over inflated egos from Albs?

Stealther FotM groups....how new. :eek: :sleeping: :puke:

LOL no, i feel a BIG envy from the mids posting here mids :)

actually its pretty fun, try to read this thread like me with a neutral standpoint and youll laugh at the PATHETIC mids whining over loosing relics as well :clap:

have a sausage.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

There are (lvl 50):
268 minstrels
316 infiltrators
(combine to make 584 climb capable players max, cause not all minstrels have the required stealth level)

and

306 shadowblades
(or 180 nightshades)

Don't make things look so bad if you cannot back them up.
You don't need more than 20-30 climbers to control the inside, so nothing Midgard could not do either (or have done).
Regards, Glottis

D

Driwen

Originally posted by old.arneduck
LOL no, i feel a BIG envy from the mids posting here mids :)

actually its pretty fun, try to read this thread like me with a neutral standpoint and youll laugh at the PATHETIC mids whining over loosing relics as well :clap:

have a sausage.

actually most mids posting here are only saying that a video wont show you anything fun as there might be in total 3 fgs mids killed in it and a few gaurds. Besides it being almost the same as the one belomar has already shot.

K

kirennia

Aye, would have been a bit more exciting had of mids turned up with more then 2fg to try and defend instead of sitting at bk trying to form fotm TANK groups :ROFLMAO:

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
There are (lvl 50):
268 minstrels
316 infiltrators
(combine to make 584 climb capable players max, cause not all minstrels have the required stealth level)

and

306 shadowblades
(or 180 nightshades)

Don't make things look so bad if you cannot back them up.
You don't need more than 20-30 climbers to control the inside, so nothing Midgard could not do either (or have done).
Regards, Glottis

he speaketh the truth for once :D

Originally posted by AbPoon
Well if you bring 300+ people with you your gonna get the relic no matter what you do :E

You only had around 200 to wipe at the relic keep, which is less then mids have taken to excalibur in the past by quite a way.

D

_dalmar_

Originally posted by AbPoon

so if we take 300 albs and sit by the relic keep were gonna capture the relics guarenteed?
and there was me thinking it was more difficult than that

Z

zapzap

No need for more then 3 sbs to take 3th door down, done on prydwen took less then 10m 2 relics gone, numbers not needed problem finding sbs that can controll ram and not all alchemy dudes.

Zapsi

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by _dalmar_
so if we take 300 albs and sit by the relic keep were gonna capture the relics guarenteed?
and there was me thinking it was more difficult than that

Tbh no it isnt, with 300 you can pretty much dance all day ^^

B

Brylle Madness

So when zerkers/sb's before the patch could use DF u whined like a bounch of babies as if they had their candy taken from em.

So u say we can't whine back?

Feel soory for the one not saying that miners are more overpowered than sb's were before.

"Can't see what the problem is, you can do the same thing "

Albs got lots more players. Mincers and infils can climb walls
and how many sb's do u think go normal crafting?

okioki thnx byebye

A

Aussie-

rofl all those hypocrit mids.

i bet you guys all feel sorry you took mid.. albs have so much better classes xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom