Relic Raid Attempt

R

riv

That was good fun!

Albs holing up in Bled, Mids trying to cut off reenforcements from Alb PK by guarding the Mile Gate. Hibs attacking the Mids from behind while the Albs attacked from the front.

Mad fun!

My PC was kinda grinding to a halt at the peak (so much so i actually just ordered some more RAM), but such good fun :)

More of that please!

--

Albs didn't zerg, kudos to ya.

E

enli

aye was a nice night in rvr, for once emain was quiet :)

N

nalistah

damn i wish my comp could handle those kinds of battles... they r of funnay... my comp freeze for like.. 25-30seconds by just facing teh keep that albs are hiding in :C

B

Bejeezus

Originally posted by riv
Albs didn't zerg, kudos to ya.

We didn't?

:eek2:

OMG WTF WERE WE THINKING?!!!???!!

Got some very funny screens as we were making our way to Hild, I'll find somewhere to host them tomorrow though..... have to get up nice and early for another RR.

Shit did I just say that out loud?

:wub:

I'm just kidding. Really. Anyone who wants to take that seriously is an idiot.

M

marczje

logged on, see gg go odins, /who Odin's.. 160~ mids.. wtf

A

Aussie-

160 to camp a wall on a monday, so what can you bring to a relic :great:

say again you dont have the numbers for primetime weekend raid XD

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by nalistah
damn i wish my comp could handle those kinds of battles... they r of funnay...

EXACTLY the reason why alarm clock raids suck ..... those sort of battles are funny as hell (which is what the game is all about) . its aint about winning or losing .. having fun is main priority, winning is just a bonus :)

D

Driwen

Originally posted by -yoda-
EXACTLY the reason why alarm clock raids suck ..... those sort of battles are funny as hell (which is what the game is all about) . its aint about winning or losing .. having fun is main priority, winning is just a bonus :)

thing is it seems that only a few agree with this statement as most do seem to be happier to roam in 1fg or duo/solo.
I think I would rather have these giant fights and now and then some solo/fg fights then like it is now, with mostly 1fg and solo'ing and once in a blue moon a zerg vs zerg fight :(.

K

killrake

Originally posted by Aussie-

How much does 160 do when u albs come with 600+ ?

K

killrake

Originally posted by Aussie-

H

Herbal Remedy

lol at you thinking this was a relic raid attempt we where mearly testing the server to see it can hold up tommorow we bring more if it holds god help you this weekend :great:

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
lol at you thinking this was a relic raid attempt we where mearly testing the server to see it can hold up tommorow we bring more if it holds god help you this weekend :great:

good morning Herbal :eek: <----- Yawn.... feels good to wake up to another (i hope) great day of war.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy

weird, u said urself u were going for the relics yesterday

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by killrake

Not sure what crossbreading resulted in you, but Mids have outnumbered Albs 95% of the time yesterday in Odin's...
Stop talking trash about 600 Albs... You spineless cowards brought 200+ Mids to an undefended keep at 7am on a saturday. So far you have never seen 600 Albs, so not sure why you get all high and mighty claiming 600+ Albs...
Being a blind retarded hypocrite does deserve some credit though I guess.
Regards, Glottis

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by ab_fluid
weird, u said urself u were going for the relics yesterday

Not really, he said he was going to do it on Sunday...
But the servers where down.
Yesterday I think RL interfered.
Regards, Glottis

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Not really, he said he was going to do it on Sunday...
But the servers where down.
Yesterday I think RL interfered.
Regards, Glottis

the 10fg+ albs that ganked my grp more than a few times in odin's just an hour after the server was back up makes me think otherwise :/

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by ab_fluid
the 10fg+ albs that ganked my grp more than a few times in odin's just an hour after the server was back up makes me think otherwise :/

Bledmeer was defended from when the server was up (till we apparently lost it at some silly hour). But during 95% of the time Mids outnumbered Albs. So not sure what you are referring to. If you had stayed at the AMG like the other alarm clock raiders, you would have been fine.
Regards, Glottis

H

horil

Bledmeer was defended from when the server was up (till we apparently lost it at some silly hour). But during 95% of the time Mids outnumbered Albs. So not sure what you are referring to. If you had stayed at the AMG like the other alarm clock raiders, you would have been fine.
Regards, Glottis

lol, he's hib. Gonna go for this "hibs and mids got alliance" now?
yay, something new for a change..

D

Driwen

Bledmeer was defended from when the server was up (till we apparently lost it at some silly hour).

you lost it at midnight cet, which isnt what I would call a silly hour myself.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Driwen
you lost it at midnight cet, which isnt what I would call a silly hour myself.

I asked in another thread and was told the same. I did not know the time, so I used the word apparently but probably would have been better.
And Horil, did not know he was Hib, my fault. Still doubt 10fg+ Albs ran over him after the server was up again, as that would result in more than 80 defenders in Bledmeer. And we did not get more than 80 Albs in Odins till around 3pm.
Albs were outnumbered all day in Odin's.
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Ramas

Albs were outnumbered all day in Odin's.

Yep - and that's the best thing about mids having the relics.

Other realms get 20% damage with the relics, but mids also get +20% players.

Anyway, grats everyone, it was like rvr back in "the good old days", before all the cool kids decided 1fg roaming was the only place to be seen.

:clap:

Special thanks to Filip - for continuing to lead albs when things turned against us and we couldn't break the amg.

K

Khalen

I had the most fun being an earth wizzie in Bledmeer :) Nuked a lot of enemies there and for the nrs we had left (talking about the night shift crew in bled not the daytime assault) we did pretty ok imo. Mids constantly ran up and down the slope like trying to evade the catapult stones (if we could ever see those it would be lol). Tanx for some rps on a gimp earth wizzie ;)

C

chronictank

cant u all stop flaming for one day.

Was a great battle, both sides had their moments.
Even if alb numbers werent as big as they would have been we were being attacked by hibs at the same time, so our forces also were halfed trying to keep them at bay.
Wish i could come tonite..but alas we all gota work

BIIIG Gratz to those in bled
Was the most difficult keep take i been on in a long time, was being knocked from 2000+ hp to 10% in a matter of seconds, we had to constantly keep rams repaird to stop them getting destroyed. IN the end we had to run back for more, hence the pointless runing up and down the slope :) in the meantime of bored trolls.
With that many inside the keep i didnt think we would win since it was touch and go for a while.
Wheres my compensation for the 2% i lost on my armour controlling that damn ram! only kiddin ;)

K

Khalen

Yeah sometimes I hit people quite a lot ;) The small force which was left in Bled did quite ok but could have been better with more people repairing and more Palingtones. But nevertheless we kept the 30+ outside and at some time mids got some xtra men from the amg force and turned to become 70+ and that was the moment we couldn't handle it anymore. But can I say, I love GTAE :) if you got a wizzie you hardly use, respec to earth and rock in keeptakes or keepdefends. It's such a cool char now with some nice spells :) At least one class mythic made a bit cooler to play!

N

noaim

Regards, Glottis

Yes Fluid, you should have come amg to us mids, we were only 150-200 there, you would have been fine, we are friendly to luris ;)

K

kirennia

Originally posted by killrake

Our last relic attack we had 200 on mjollner and mids brought 1fg in defence in 20 minutes :p

As far as I'm aware, 3 rams from midgard are the same as 3 rams in albion so you can take down the doors just as quickly. And most of midgard seem to think they are superior to Albs so Albs should be even slower to react and bring less then a fg in 20 minutes...right? :m00:

C

chronictank

bring all u like
the result will be the same
a weekend prime time raid will result in a server crash,specially since everyone has prior knowlege so will be in odins.
and im sure u all will be proud of urselfs for yet more server dt

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by noaim
Yes Fluid, you should have come amg to us mids, we were only 150-200 there, you would have been fine, we are friendly to luris ;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Users who are viewing this thread