Relic situation and possible the albion domination in relic raids....

P

Puppetmistress

Re: Re: Re: Re: Relic situation and possible the albion domination in relic raids....

Originally posted by Subbiz
alb is nightmare mode when u are noob. and yes i played alb competitive rvr vs rr8+ elite hib and mid grps.

And how did it go for you? Scored major RP like you guys do on Mid/Excl atm ?

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by K0nah
a bit like a chanter pbaoe cell then? :p

HUUUGE difference petween a PB and a range spell.

K

Kallio

This will be pretty insane if it really works like it seems... And imagine someone critting that :(

E

etcetra

Re: Re: Re: Relic situation and possible the albion domination in relic raids....

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
You play(ed) Alb competitive in RvR ?

I won't say Alb is nightmare-modus, but if we would call Alb normal-mode I would call Mid atm 'very easy mode'.

Cant you go play with Glottis on the highway?
So tired of you ;(

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by ardamels
Then what's the big deal, runies have the unique Rune of Decimation which do 350-700 dmg in ae dmg. I'm about the only one in Mid using it though ;) But if, let's say, a FG runies used it in a clever way then it could wipe a zerg.

not insta tho is it

O

old.m0000

you have to play both mid and alb to truely apreciate how overpowered mid is

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.m0000
you have to play both mid and alb to truely apreciate how overpowered mid is

try hib against mid la/savage groups, i fucking dare you to ever say anything about albs compeditiveness after that.

T

Trubble

Albs cannot hold onto their relics, as there are no Albs around to protect the relics in the morning hours. And if they cannot defend the relics, why then waste the effort trying to get them? It only means that they would have to go out and get lost in Pennine and Albs dont want that. ;)

M

Merl

Originally posted by Trubble
Albs cannot hold onto their relics, as there are no Albs around to protect the relics in the morning hours. And if they cannot defend the relics, why then waste the effort trying to get them? It only means that they would have to go out and get lost in Pennine and Albs dont want that. ;)

lol u must be completely stupid or a complete noob and not noticed when albs had the relics for MONTHS before mids got pissed off with not being able toget close to them and did an alarm clock raid.
Oh and for your info the mids and hibs are also just as incapable of defending the relics in the mornings as anyone else, hense the stupid ping pong of relics between albs and mids the past few weekends.

But gratz to the mids on a well done raid this weekend.

R

Riddler

ah will ppl shut up about the np on mlf already?

not like u were there and know exactly all the reasons now is it?

gifv 3rd server so ppl can shut up imo

O

old.m0000

it's pretty straightforward

np couldn't hack alb

nuff said.

C

cougar-

it's pretty straightforward

np couldn't hack alb

nuff said.

you use to know so much stuff both on irc here, you must be a realy good player !!!!! or wait, noone even know who he is :rolleyes:

B

Begach

Originally posted by cougar-
you use to know so much stuff both on irc here, you must be a realy good player !!!!! or wait, noone even know who he is :rolleyes:

LOL looks who's talkin. FoTM and I still never heard of you. Damn thats depressing :( An how exactly did a VP thread turn into a NP flame thread. Give it a rest FFS.

VP : Look forward to the new twist v's alb in RvR. Bring it ;)

new twist btw is it hitting worth a damn :p

B.

B

Begach

Whats the falloff on this thing btw?

The screenie dude was standing where exactly with his uber 32% heat resists? Center? middle? edge(ish)?

B.

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Begach
LOL looks who's talkin. FoTM and I still never heard of you. Damn thats depressing :( An how exactly did a VP thread turn into a NP flame thread. Give it a rest FFS.

VP : Look forward to the new twist v's alb in RvR. Bring it ;)

new twist btw is it hitting worth a damn :p

B.

ive never heard of you either, and since i founded NP.. i guess your kinda new. ;)

A

ardamels

not insta tho is it

RoD is a trap dropped instantly, it takes 1-4 secs before it goes off.

B

Begach

ive never heard of you either, and since i founded NP.. i guess your kinda new. ;)

LOL why would i care who founded NP? Pretentious much?

B.

A

Amadon

was that what you hit me with inside Dagda tower?

something took off half my hps out of nowhere (inside tower, out of sight of all enemies, wasn't pb)

O

old.m0000

yes but its not 1500 range (or whatever vp is) and insta, it's dropped on ur feet aint it ? (cant remember tbh but think it is)

O

old.m0000

tihi, you only show your ignorance by stating that no one knows who i am.

on a side note, who the fuck are you? if no one knows who i am then how the fuck is anyone gonna know who u are? - apart from being someone who really should spend less time on daoc.

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Pin
yes, 1fg can easily wipe 300 people

if they all stand on top of each other

VP doesn't have splash btw.

And those of you that don't know what splash is, it's the decreasing effect that a spell does the farther away you are from the center of the spell. Or if that's too confusing, if you use a gtae effect, the farther away from the little damage bag you are, the lower damage you get. Vice versa, closer you are to the bag, the more damage you take.

So it does equal damage to everyone in it's radius.

Oh and btw

It's radius is 700.

Enjoy VP wizzies :)

H

hercules-df

hmm theyve removed the splash effect too in 1.62 then?

:D
VP 4 TEH WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by evial
I have no ide what this ra is but i do now that geting away whit pbase at emain you neeed loads of luck. Pbase is best on keep defence where there is no aoe or gtaoe to interupt. I got a mana chanter and hi die wery fast, dont now what the fuzz is about, even when i use moc and give loads of damage i usualy only get to pbase 1 time befor i go down.

Ever tried playing in a good group?

And getting some good gear?

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Amadon
was that what you hit me with inside Dagda tower?

something took off half my hps out of nowhere (inside tower, out of sight of all enemies, wasn't pb)

That was probably the Rune of Decimation, but it wasn't me since I was playing my healer Maeven ;) There are only a handful runies who actually use this RA in Midgard but it's very good in my opinion. It's a trap dropped at your feet which searches for an enemey, when it finds one, it locks on that target and explodes. It also finds stealthed players which makes it a good weapon against infils and nightshades. Great AE dmg. The target it explodes on always take around 500 + in dmg or more. It can kill blue con casters at lvl 50.

http://www.urme.com/fellowship/bilder/screens/ArdamelRuneOfDecimation.jpg

This list of dmg was about twice aslong, as you can see it did atleast 8000 dmg in total.

M

makgsnake

just got VP and cant wait to use it on a full group of NP :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom