Relic raid!

F

filofax

Its gone a bit far when Mids use Dragonfang as an excuse to alarm clock raid. We didnt alarm it and use savages as an excuses, now did we?

F

filofax

Originally posted by Tivook

So, short and simple: last time you used a lame tactic, we whined, you told us to stfu.
Now we got em using a lame tactic so now you should stfu just like you told us to last time.

This is so wrong in so many ways.
When we did take the relics you mids wasnt even arsed to
show up and atleast TRY to defend, or block gates, or in any way try to keep the relics, several people from you own realm stated here on BW that they tried over and over to get people out to defend, and got more or less no response at all.

You had an option to defend it, we didnt.

F

- Fedaykin -

last alb raid was primetime with more than 70 mids logged in the realm...

small difference?

T

Tivook

Originally posted by filofax
This is so wrong in so many ways.
When we did take the relics you mids wasnt even arsed to
show up and atleast TRY to defend, or block gates, or in any way try to keep the relics, several people from you own realm stated here on BW that they tried over and over to get people out to defend, and got more or less no response at all.

You had an option to defend it, we didnt.

Well since I was online when you took em I'll explain exactly how it was.

I was farming in df, suddenly someone spammed albs on mjollnir call to arms like 10 times in /as first door was already down.

When I got outside svasud you were already on the third door, reports were coming in saying you had 100 albs guarding amg.

There is no way in hell we could've gotten 100 ready-to-go mids within 5-10 minutes.

So no, we didn't have a fair chance of defending it at all.

Tiv

D

Deskiziado

Santa Claus: what you want for xmas?
Mid: i want relics
Santa Claud: mmm, you mut wait 2-3 patches till mythic fix the game so albs can't have relics anymore
Mid(crying): but i want the relics now!!!!
Santa Claus: Ok, i'll give you a good alarm clock, that should be enought to you wake up early when there are no albs to defend relics.
Mid (happy): Thx Santa

Gratz to the alarm clock, it works realy good, even with no skiled players :)

Q

quinthar

Re: Re: :|

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Cant say it was a fair raid, but im happy fotm bitchers nolonger got the relics.

You use 2bottums, spam df4tehwin and move in a fg to be 100% sure to win.

And now you cry you dont got relics so that you will be 110% sure to win.

Can understand random epicpalla to cry, but not random fotmboy #534533

erm wtf is a buttum? is this a new Mid Class omfg nerf!!!!!

I want buttums ffs

M

marczje

Hahaha, asar is like teh clueless :D
k, our raid was far from honorable but .. 'we took keeps fast and easy, and gol came from atk and took relic'

this made me laugh irl
:p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

So, short and simple: last time you used a lame tactic, we whined, you told us to stfu.
Now we got em using a lame tactic so now you should stfu just like you told us to last time.

Tivook... please read those SKILLFULL masterplans of the brave Midgard leader named Ardarmels.
They show exactly what Mids did in the previous relic raids.
And, horror, it is the same really as Albs did...
You started it, we perfected it.
Get over it, and don't use it as some lame ass excuse to get back to the only thing Midgard is good at. And that would be waking up on time.
Regards, Glottis

L

lpep

Originally posted by asar
euhm m8

we didnt log outside keep
we had a ncie primetime raid and we took eeps ncie and fast... then GoL i think it was who attacked reilic keep but not logged in they came from atk ..

so albs never log in mid frontier for relic raid,total bullshit... as always............

T

Tivook

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Tivook... please read those SKILLFULL masterplans of the brave Midgard leader named Ardarmels.
They show exactly what Mids did in the previous relic raids.
And, horror, it is the same really as Albs did...
You started it, we perfected it.
Get over it, and don't use it as some lame ass excuse to get back to the only thing Midgard is good at. And that would be waking up on time.
Regards, Glottis

OK then einstein, I'll extend it for your convenience.

So, short and simple:
3 successful relic raids ago we took your relics using a ninja raid, it was lame etc whatever you wanna call it, you whined we told you to stfu.
last time you used a lame tactic, we whined, you told us to stfu.
Now we got em using a lame tactic AGAIN so now you should stfu just like you told us to last time because taking relics from albs at 8:00 pm on a sunday IS IMPOSSIBLE or at least close to it.

And like I've said before, nobody want's to go on a relicraid that most likely wont succeed.

I won't repeat myself another time you lazy fu-ckers.

Tiv

S

Sohan_THC

OK then einstein, I'll extend it for your convenience.

So, short and simple:
3 successful relic raids ago we took your relics using a ninja raid, it was lame etc whatever you wanna call it, you whined we told you to stfu.
last time you used a lame tactic, we whined, you told us to stfu.
Now we got em using a lame tactic AGAIN so now you should stfu just like you told us to last time because taking relics from albs at 8:00 pm on a sunday IS IMPOSSIBLE or at least close to it.

And like I've said before, nobody want's to go on a relicraid that most likely wont succeed.

I won't repeat myself another time you lazy fu-ckers.

Tiv

Could you pls explain it 1 more time
im a tank with 60 intell and not sure what you mean.

Users who are viewing this thread