Relic situation and possible the albion domination in relic raids....

O

old.lewstherin

What will the situation look like when albs get volcanic pillar? Will that RA eliminate whole Relic Raid armys? Time will tell... but I feer albion will dominate big raids with this RA. Tbh they deserve it tho... as albion been nightmare mode for too long now. Can anyone say 1,2,3, USE VP!1111http://mywpages.comcast.net/cdm90cle/sshot058.jpg

15 min RA.

S

Subbiz

well isnt it a timed RA?

how much does it rly hurt on fully buffed ppl? :>

P

Pin

yes, 1fg can easily wipe 300 people

if they all stand on top of each other

L

loxleyhood

Using VP on a relic raid will crash anyone who has forgotten to do /effects none. :p

B

Belomar

Actually, I could do wonders with 300 people standing on top of each other... The lag would do wonders for me getting away with it, and the RPs would be massive. Shall we say tomorrow, 20.00 cet, in the Emain bowl? :cool:

P

Pin

Originally posted by Subbiz
how much does it rly hurt on fully buffed ppl? :>

fully buffed with resist buffs it'll hit for 300-400, which isn't an issue until you get hit by multiple VPs.

A

ardamels

Then what's the big deal, runies have the unique Rune of Decimation which do 350-700 dmg in ae dmg. I'm about the only one in Mid using it though ;) But if, let's say, a FG runies used it in a clever way then it could wipe a zerg.

S

StormriderX

Guy in screen had 32% heat and got hit for 800+...

F

Felan-Gimp

I will get VP straight away after patch, dunno about its effect but it looks damn sexy when it goes off!

F

Felan-Gimp

Btw ardamel we killed you then other day when u was solo and u managed to hit me for 443 after u was dead, was that the RA? no flame btw just asking

L

lac_desariel

AOE ranged DD, myself and zoyster are using it before mezz lands as its instant.. hitting for about 300 now .. if both land some casters and half dead atm.,.. bring on the patcch more damage and more area

H

hercules-df

makes no diff which spec wiz we are tho i assume? I did the same dmg when i was fire/earth as i do now as ice.

cant wait for the calls of VP grp lf members in emain on wednesday :)

G

gwal

Originally posted by StormriderX
Guy in screen had 32% heat and got hit for 800+...

so.. not really rare to get hit for 800+ by chanters even with higher resists. ofc, when they go on ranged attacks that all changes, they only do a lousy 500+ then.

V

vargen

Originally posted by old.lewstherin
Tbh they deserve it tho... as albion been nightmare mode for too long now.
hahaha :D funny shit. lol, rofl etc..... it is a joke right? :rolleyes:

P

Puppetmistress

Re: Re: Relic situation and possible the albion domination in relic raids....

Originally posted by vargen

You play(ed) Alb competitive in RvR ?

I won't say Alb is nightmare-modus, but if we would call Alb normal-mode I would call Mid atm 'very easy mode'.

K

kirennia

Re: Re: Relic situation and possible the albion domination in relic raids....

Originally posted by vargen

by your quote, you are a solo player. Solo in Mid is harder then in Alb but in grouping, it is much harder for an alb fg. Try it before you knock peoples opinions on it

D

Draggnarok

Originally posted by lac_desariel
AOE ranged DD, myself and zoyster are using it before mezz lands as its instant.. hitting for about 300 now .. if both land some casters and half dead atm.,.. bring on the patcch more damage and more area

do u mean pbaoe? of can only hit 1 target cos im confused :D

F

- Fedaykin -

Zoyster and Lac use VP as an insta aoe interrupt atm - which i can mezz over, stops people splitting from groups - the damage is a bonus atm. Next patch it will r0x

chanter groups will DIE

O

old.mattshanes

Imagine 50% heat debuff on VP next patch:eek:

P

parzi

hehe
yeh fear vp imo
could be some real 1hit-fun with heat debuff as i have heard the cap will be well above 2k dmg :p (usually it does ~400 vs ppl with good resists+resbuffs from what ive heard). we will see :D

A

AbPoon

I will admit its the first time i've seen the words "Alb" and "domination" used in the same sentence on BW

Gratz on a BW first, we seeing some history here today bro's ^^

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old.lewstherin
albion been nightmare mode for too long now.

dunno bout nightmare mode, hard yes, easier than it was yes.

wiz needs love bad, this ra will be nerfed somehow i dont doubt but let the wizards have thier day in the sun :D

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Pin
yes, 1fg can easily wipe 300 people

if they all stand on top of each other

a bit like a chanter pbaoe cell then? :p

S

sorusi

some aom + fully buffed + sc will sort that RA out :p

and so will baod o_O

E

evial

I have no ide what this ra is but i do now that geting away whit pbase at emain you neeed loads of luck. Pbase is best on keep defence where there is no aoe or gtaoe to interupt. I got a mana chanter and hi die wery fast, dont now what the fuzz is about, even when i use moc and give loads of damage i usualy only get to pbase 1 time befor i go down.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by gwal
so.. not really rare to get hit for 800+ by chanters even with higher resists. ofc, when they go on ranged attacks that all changes, they only do a lousy 500+ then.

well uhm yeah, 0 range and 350 radius is really comparable to 1875 range and 700radius :rolleyes:

S

Subbiz

Re: Re: Re: Relic situation and possible the albion domination in relic raids....

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
You play(ed) Alb competitive in RvR ?

I won't say Alb is nightmare-modus, but if we would call Alb normal-mode I would call Mid atm 'very easy mode'.

alb is nightmare mode when u are noob. and yes i played alb competitive rvr vs rr8+ elite hib and mid grps.

H

Herbal Remedy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Relic situation and possible the albion domination in relic raids....

Originally posted by Subbiz
alb is nightmare mode when u are noob. and yes i played alb competitive rvr vs rr8+ elite hib and mid grps.
looks at sig and u quit at rr1 yes so much uber experience:rolleyes:

P

phule_gubben

this sounds like fun. Albs get a instawinbutton....

Glatz or sumthin..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom