Relic raid!

A

asar

Ok the last 2 years mids have called us lamers.
Because we do ninja raids we zerg and we relicraid vry early!

But we arent that zergy anymore..
We did a primetime relicraid.

I think u guys have proven yourself WEAK! that u can't take our relics prime time.

That YOU are the zerg boss in emain

and hibs are the msot zergy in odin!

and that MIDS are sooo fucking lame to even FLAME AT OUR PERFECT RELIC RAID AND YOU LAMORS DO A 4am RELICRAID!

Has IKEA made a new alarmclock orso?

lame mids.. enjoy em while you have..
it won't be long...

and dont flame at us when we get 500 people in the morning ZERGING your asses.. and then lets see how u whine !!

asses

R

-RG-Jaond

Asardog 50 INFIL!!!!!

Go fuck yourself fotmboy

A

asar

hah

FOTM? i dont think so.. we are just strogner then you.. weakling.

R

-RG-Jaond

Re: hah

Originally posted by asar
FOTM? i dont think so.. we are just strogner then you.. weakling.

Strong is the wrong word, overpowerd sure :p

A

asar

:|

Hah u know its funny though.. since u have no decent reply at my thread... You agree with it..
And thats why u gonne flame about fotm's...!
thats not the thread.. so stfu about it..

R

-RG-Jaond

Re: :|

Hah u know its funny though.. since u have no decent reply at my thread... You agree with it..
And thats why u gonne flame about fotm's...!
thats not the thread.. so stfu about it..

Cant say it was a fair raid, but im happy fotm bitchers nolonger got the relics.

You use 2bottums, spam df4tehwin and move in a fg to be 100% sure to win.

And now you cry you dont got relics so that you will be 110% sure to win.

Can understand random epicpalla to cry, but not random fotmboy #534533

A

asar

Originally posted by chrstffr
well aint u the happy newborn retard

nah retards are people that cant face the enemy at normal times becasue they are afraid of getting killed..... aww.... no0b

A

asar

Re: Re: :|

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Cant say it was a fair raid, but im happy fotm bitchers nolonger got the relics.

haha nah we'll get the relics back ... PRIMETIME!

and then just like last raid.. u still find something to whine about..

and yes i got a whole quickbar with Dragonfang on it .. and .. and and and...

T

Tivook

Logging 400 ppl in the middle of the night at one spot just to log em all in at the same time is just as bad as doing a ninja raid so plz stfu you little noobling.

Tiv

Y

yadeniel

Overpowered? what a whiner, if u lose against a infil is because u are a lamer, u chose SB when he was Overpowered, that was overpowered. Left Axe was overpowered, not dragonfang. That says ur play style :)

SBs have a stun style from evade too ¬¬ and u can use the dmg type u want , if we want dragonfang we need to choose thrust, the poor dmg against Mid stealthers..

I hope they wont st zerg more now :p

Enjoy while u can ;)

A

asar

only difference is we dont log ppl.. we got legs so we walk / sprint / zerg to a keep...

G

Galiryn

mids = fotm with savages ....

him being a fotm has what to do with mids relicraiding at 7-8 am ?

T

Tivook

It was exactly what alb did last time the took our relics.

400 ppl logged outside the relic keep, logged em all in at the same time at a given time during primetime.

However that's the same thing as a ninja raid because:

1. You dunno when or where they are going to attack.
2. When we find out about it it's already too late because there's no way we can get 400 ppl organized within 20 minutes.
3. It sucks.

Tiv

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by yadeniel
Overpowered? what a whiner, if u lose against a infil is because u are a lamer, u chose SB when he was Overpowered, that was overpowered. Left Axe was overpowered, not dragonfang. That says ur play style :)

You have no idea when i started to play my sb so stfu.

Originally posted by yadeniel
SBs have a stun style from evade too ¬¬ and u can use the dmg type u want , if we want dragonfang we need to choose thrust, the poor dmg against Mid stealthers..

I hope they wont st zerg more now :p

Enjoy while u can ;)

Get a fucking clue fotmboy

I know most fotminfils where stupid but not this stupid.

A. Sb stun style is 2nd in a chain

B. Sb can chose Slash or Slash that get hurt more from str/con debuff then thrust. You dont have to spec thrust and can chose a dmg type Mid leather is vulnerable to. Alb leather is vulnerable to crush that sbs cannot spec.

C. With dualshadow you still hit for 3xx dmg with a dmg type we are resistant to.

A

asar

Originally posted by Tivook

400 ppl logged outside the relic keep, logged em all in at the same time at a given time during primetime.

2. When we find out about it it's already too late because there's no way we can get 400 ppl organized within 20 minutes.
3. It sucks.

Tiv
euhm m8

we didnt log outside keep
we had a ncie primetime raid and we took eeps ncie and fast... then GoL i think it was who attacked reilic keep but not logged in they came from atk ..

O

old.m0000

reminds me of a certain mid class not so long ago?

O

old.Outlaw

3. It sucks.

Tiv

HE is actually right, logging out in raids are also ghey

B

bigzuko

only 1 thing we should Spamm Goa. and tell em to
take away . that u cant LOG in Frontiers!

M

mandom

Originally posted by bigzuko
only 1 thing we should Spamm Goa. and tell em to
take away . that u cant LOG in Frontiers!
thats already planned :)

O

old.Nol

3. It sucks.

Tiv

That's been the history of all your raids Tivook, since the inception of Ardemels reign, everyone of your raids was either logout or alarm clock.

The only one that you did properly was when you took all the keeps the night before, then raided at sparrow fart the next morning. BUT, when the Albs did the same to you a month later, they were exploiting necro loss, a bug, just like LA which was exploited far worse by zerkers.

You guys seem to forget this, you seem to forget alot when it comes to relic raids. My guess is you going to do the same thing to hib, what excuse will you use then? That we outnumber you, that we ninja raided you, or will you blame you own stupidty for letting 8 people sneak out through Dodens.

You're hypocrites.

I

iorlas

There is no justification for lame alarmclock raids from any realm...

K

kirennia

ermmm, I thought that was the purpose of the raid, and you got it; but was it worth it I ask.

P

Pandemic

Ok the last 2 years mids have called us lamers.
Because we do ninja raids we zerg and we relicraid vry early!

But we arent that zergy anymore..
We did a primetime relicraid.

I think u guys have proven yourself WEAK! that u can't take our relics prime time.

That YOU are the zerg boss in emain

and hibs are the msot zergy in odin!

and that MIDS are sooo fucking lame to even FLAME AT OUR PERFECT RELIC RAID AND YOU LAMORS DO A 4am RELICRAID!

Has IKEA made a new alarmclock orso?

lame mids.. enjoy em while you have..
it won't be long...

and dont flame at us when we get 500 people in the morning ZERGING your asses.. and then lets see how u whine !!

asses

hope we lose them soon its boring killing albs when its no challenge and ur right we cant take ur relics at primetime

T

Tivook

Originally posted by iorlas
There is no justification for lame alarmclock raids from any realm...

I'm not defending anyone, just saying that you shouldn't whine about our relic raid tactics since the albs used a tactic that is just as bad as a alarmclock raid last time they took em, like I said before.

So, short and simple: last time you used a lame tactic, we whined, you told us to stfu.
Now we got em using a lame tactic so now you should stfu just like you told us to last time.

I can just say this: all three realms are like The Soviet Union was during the 60's, they cba wait around to get stuff done properly and failure was no option, same thing in daoc, no one want's to go on a fair relic raid at 8:00 pm on a saturday because it's not likely it will succeed.

Solution: ninja raids, usually u don't fail, it's fast and it works.

Tiv

Users who are viewing this thread