PvE Hibs

Brite

Banned
Before you flame the thread and hijack it for brite is X Y and Z and his class is etc etc, try and read it

Now for the past few days have been getting very low RPs for killing certain hibs, now this is happening every run, this isnt a one off, this is happening all the time, you will get about 20rps per kill.

Now the only explination i can think of for this is that you guys are getting hit by mobs on the way to emain which is making you worth very little realm points, now i doubt every single run you accidentally run into mobs. Can you please stop it, it's not fair and its quite sad really.

Any albs having the same happen to them?

hibs.jpg

Here they are along with guilds

Ejo AggroMagnet Tuatha Dé Danann
Wou Bladebarrier Tuatha Dé Danann
Xxcalibur VII Tuatha Dé Danann
Cauldron Stealthpet Eclipse
Kelenor Celt Luwi's on Ice
Selia Isbjorn Suicide Squad
Quinlan Ohaine Ascending Dawn
Oulli Unguilded

Now i know your going to find someone to argue against it just beacuse its me, say that we are zerging and whats wrong with PvEing or any other fairy tail you can come up with.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
NPC dmg and fall dmg can have an impact aswell... also other Albs/Mids....

spook

Fledgling Freddie
Reamonn is a sneaky bugger :kissit:

Oh and, I can assure you that Quinlan would not take such matters, as you imply have been used, into his mind.

I can't say about the others.

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Beats me, could be the hordes of stuff we had to plough through in Emain beforehand... :eek7:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Did that only happen today? well they could of fought someone else before dying to you like albs or even mids(if something hurts the players a lot and they survive then someone kills them within 5 minutes or so you get small amount of rps i think?)

Doubt any of those would do that sort of thing.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
i've seen this happen to quite a few hibs, only hibs tho :p

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
It happens to everyone in all realms.

Hibs regularly get hit by Raemonn in Breifine OTW to Emain, that could be it and like someone said, fall damage and NPC damage (guards and such) effect this also.

The fact that you even try to imply that people do this on purpose is laughable.

Your posts do nothing but reinforce my opinion of you.

Dumbass.

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
We had just been fighting Albs there Brite, actually twice tonight when mids added. Might that have lessened the rp's?

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Er... yes! We do indeed let Reamonn pwn us to 5% hp each on the way to Emain! It's our Cunning Plan! Pheer, etc.

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
Selling clues for £5.95 and sounds like alot of you need one ;o

spook

Fledgling Freddie
Kawabunneh!

Return at once, or ill things will happen to the bunnyfarm :D

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Brite, I assume that you have sufficient experience with RightNow by now from all those minstrels with pets, so I would go for that...

Btw nice avatar, sums up your class...

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Another simple explanation is that it could happen when someone takes fall damage after jumping from the walls in Ligen. Btw on the Wou screenshot the RPs are for someone else.

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Albs/mids port to emain, hibs run to emain through xx aggro mobs. There is a well know bug that causes the whole group's rp values to reset even when only one person gets hit.

Think for a second retard.

Brite

Banned
Sparrow said:
Another simple explanation is that it could happen when someone takes fall damage after jumping from the walls in Ligen. Btw on the Wou screenshot the RPs are for someone else.

aye bad screenshot when people rebuffing

Corran

Part of the furniture
well blame people like me.. albs Vs Hibs Vs Mids. i ran in solo. fought them. ran away when got too much attention, killed a hib that foolishly followed and ran and hid.

17minutes 23seconds later (checked moc timer as i ran back) i return to mmg and see mids fighting hibs. dont add as hibs almost dead so i would be next, then next thing you know i get 440 realm points for my part in attacking hibs earlier :p

That is why you get less. simple things like that.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
I know for 100% that none of the hibs you named actively let their health drop to 5% by PvE encounters before going to RvR.

I do know that a number of people jump over the wall from Ligen cos it's faster than waiting until u can open the "#(#"&! gate again. I don't know if any of these people do that though.

(we do have some aggro on the way to Emain -> Reamonn - bananach - spectral manslayer - hillock changelings)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
mythics new experiment: awards rps by class difficulty

no bugs here m8 :rolleyes:

spook

Fledgling Freddie
no way corran!!111!1

that's too easy an explanation, there has to be h4x involved! :mad:

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
dunno why , i have agro on pictish druids in Hws :) dont kill me in hw or u will get 15 rps only ^^.

Seriusly if that screen is from today , the unic time your grp killed mine was just 1 min after 1 fight vs loads of albs , some albs ran away, 1 min after we met your grp, perhaps those albs leeched rps when your grp killed us :) .Nice theory i think :)

Brite

Banned
I had aggro to those damn druids... you have to kill those mobs just down from hpk to get a good faction back shouldnt take long ^^

Anyway half of these replys dont supprise me it took you guys all of 20 seconds to jump on the thread omg brite omg loser gimpy etc etc.... calm down..... your take everything way to seriously your gonna have a heart attack or somthing or then again you could just think of some smart ass reply to this and you will be the coolest person in the world and everyone will want to be your friend !

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
well they could of fought someone else before dying to you like albs or even mids(if something hurts the players a lot and they survive then someone kills them within 5 minutes or so you get small amount of rps i think?)
Thats only possible if the person they fought are still alive, the minute he dies they are worth full rp again. I've seen this alot, two stealthers starts a fight infront of my RM, Im solo alot. I start nuking on them both so that the one who wins will have low hp when he is going for me (and I will get rp from both :p). When the first one dies I get like the usual 4XX rp, but when I kill the other one I get 9XX as if I killed him solo.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
Anyway half of these replys dont supprise me it took you guys all of 20 seconds to jump on the thread omg brite omg loser gimpy etc etc.... calm down..... your take everything way to seriously your gonna have a heart attack or somthing or then again you could just think of some smart ass reply to this and you will be the coolest person in the world and everyone will want to be your friend !

dumbass. you are just gutted because noone is 'abusing' a bug, but its mythics fault. :eek:

Brite

Banned
haarewin said:
dumbass. you are just gutted because noone is 'abusing' a bug, but its mythics fault. :eek:

can i be your friend please :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom