Sycho said:
Was a mixed group, only me who is crazy enough to play a wizard in the guild :p

Hibs have such high resists xE
got the feeling you stocking me sycho xD :wub:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Platina said:
thuoght steveh and chimaira was albs but maby im wrong :>

they are albs. thats the point. also look at the "[party] Mids" part of the chat log. then look at the "brite casts a spell by pressing his ubeh 1 button qb" part the log

So. that log shows hibs fighting albs (killing some albs evidently but not necessarily all) and then mids added into the fight. Said mids killed some hibs while some albs ran clear abit at a guess and therefore got the majority of the RP's as they done more dmg just the hibs were consta healed till the mids came along.

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
they are albs. thats the point. also look at the "[party] Mids" part of the chat log. then look at the "brite casts a spell by pressing his ubeh 1 button qb" part the log

So. that log shows hibs fighting albs (killing some albs evidently but not necessarily all) and then mids added into the fight. Said mids killed some hibs while some albs ran clear abit at a guess and therefore got the majority of the RP's as they done more dmg just the hibs were consta healed till the mids came along.
got it :>

Brite

Banned
when i say this has been happening the past few days read it

this has been happening the past few days

so that means its not one fight where OMG WE GOT ZERGED !!!! k

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
Brite do you honestly think hibs would go through all the hassle of getting hit by mobs so you get low RP's ?

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
fungus said:
Brite do you honestly think hibs would go through all the hassle of getting hit by mobs so you get low RP's ?
yea they do it every run and i bet they even do it in bg :m00:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Araudry said:
yea they do it every run and i bet they even do it in bg :m00:
Bah they are clearly on to us m8s, we might as well confess!!!1!1!1!

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Arus Canus said:
So we whining about low rps now?

How about this... got 1 RP for a paladin at ligen today.

sadly lvl 20's are always worth 1 rp :<

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
fungus said:

your cover is blown ejo, time to confess as edlina said !

xD

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to test this out if any Alb/Mid is willing to make the trip to Ligen some day soon.

I'm curious as to whether or not it IS mob damage or maybe it's another factor.

PM here or I'm on IRC as Dook...

;>

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
DD storms, other ppl doing damage and are still alive takes away rp.

So if u stumble upon someone and take away let´s say 30% damage then run away. When someone else comes along and kills that person and u are still alive the one doing the killing only gets a portion of the rp.

have noticed that since 1.68 went live. Haven´t noticed it before tbh. Think it was on a timer before.

Keeerna

Fledgling Freddie
Facts and fantasy...

Well... Don't know the facts of this case nor the general rules of the game about this lower rp rewarding...

But find it very hard to believe what you are implying! :( After reading some of the responces you got so far... So many things seem to affect the rp rewards! Where do you get the infos bout that anyways peeps? :) The fact that you are farming us hibbies for rp's and then actually whine about it... :S Bah... You must have had a long night or something to make this silly thread... If you don't like the numbers then go farm albs matey! Maybe the game counts too many peeps zerging the Emain and lowers your rp rewards! Suits you right too!!! Humm... That would be an excellent rule! Yeah! Go zerg somewhere else for a change eh? Then again it is nice to have a commonly known meeting place where all 3 realms bring their rp hungry peeps to battle... Just too bad about the wilderness... The grass is so tread down that wonder if it will ever grow green again! :) <goes hug a tree>

:flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom