Prydwen RvR

N

)nick(

Originally posted by kalgarn
:ROFLMAO:
changing to the best realm to get most rp's = skillz :p
*gives teh gabber a coockie*

The game doesn't have a lot to do with skill anyway, look at midgard prydwen for example.

It's a combination of organisation, dedication, luck and to a lesser extent skill. Much like the performance of a PC or any kind of system you can only go as fast as your slowest component. One without the other won't get you very far. NP combine all these factors perfectly which makes them the best.

D

Diodera

Originally posted by zapzap
Active: 8.642 (38.03%) Albs
Active: 7.411 (32.62%) Mids
Active: 6.669 (29.35%) Hibs

Even those numbers are obviously flawed. Or didnt you catch the first post in this thread?

K

kr0n

Moo.

Muchos whine.

Winning is fun, why loose on purpose? ;(

N

)nick(

Originally posted by schinkaar
NP combine something perfectly? lol?

lol? Way to misinterpret a post! lol? lol? Let me break it down for you. lol?

\/\/3 P\/\/nZ j00! lol?

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by faderullan
That has happend fyi. We ran around killing like 10 healers. (They ressed) In the meantime Aldrick killed our whole support.

u can place like ANY tank in a '3xhealer, 1shammy, 1skald group' and still pwn.

EL doing 1bd,1warr, 1sav, BO doing 3sav(?) , MM doing 2sm, 1zerk and Mael doing 2sav 1warr.

the 'overpowered' problem lies in 'core' of a mid group imo not the 'savage'.

(ASDnurf will prolly solve alot...)

O

old.Isos

pryd server hardly know anything about getting owned by savage groups...

and even albs that do tankgroups whine?
used to play a low rr chanter on excal....
and tbh savages arent even any good unless there high rr

we played with like 3 or 4 pbaoers in group and actually did kill 3 savage low rr fotm group loads of times
altho getting owned by jack herers high rr group every time wihout any chance aint really all that fun but damn your proud when you manage to take one of em down :cool:

and so far I havent seen any real opted mid groups...
with everlast going with a BD and only 1 savage its not very fotm at all so quit your whining etc etc

and NP aren´t playing with opted group either on excal... think they stopped after the zerker nerf but heard they were coming back more and more now :D

I

ilum

Originally posted by shanks
Heard of /level 30? :eek:

Thats exactly my point. Active lvl 31 hugging trees outside coruscating mine really doesnt do anything to realm balance. It just gives you moronic Mids some numbers you can show off instead of realizing the truth

N

)nick(

According to their webpage they are the "The number 1 guild on the European servers"

Pfft, like they would only consider themselves best on english servers.

Originally posted by Kahland
we're the best on the server, why would we care about the flaming.

Originally posted by Xeanor
faderullan's grp is probably the best alb group in the world

Oh rly. Someone very wise once said: 'If you throw stones, make sure it's not the one you're standing on'.

O

old.Emma

Any mid melee class in a mid group with 3 healers will do well.. hell even thanes ;p

its the fact 3 healers with PR = 3 buffed and 3 unbuffed healers.

Bet mid groups will still get whined at even if it was primarily warriors instead of savages. Its not the melee that is the strong part its the healers keeping them alive.

Savages are in need a nurf if only to get other melee class's into groups. But i still reckon mid groups would do equally as good even without savages.

P

-phusion-

RvR group on prydwen :

2 clerics, 2 mercs, 1 pole armsman, 1 sorc, 1 paladin, 1 mincer

you buff up and move out (as long you can, sometimes 2fg mids camping apk nowadays). you meet at least a fg mids between apk-amg. you get insta stunned and mezzed, then those savage assist trains kill the sorc in 1 sec then continue wacking on the clerics, the clerics die within 5 sec when bof ain't up, then they kill the second cleric...

/release and port back.

that's a normal emain run nowadays...fun? hell yeah.

also annoying are those adds when you start killing a guild group mids, you can't fight fg vs fg in emain anymore, there are ALWAYS adds.

so why even bother to do RvR?

you get farmed 24/7, no fun at all... so i won't go to emain anymore on prydwen...

have fun in a empty emain mids... bye

A

Ardrias_Mid

Well if Mids arent running all FOTM, what other excuse is there for the other realms losing to the equivalent of Alb/Exc?

N

)nick(

Originally posted by old.Isos
and NP aren´t playing with opted group either on excal... think they stopped after the zerker nerf but heard they were coming back more and more now :D

They've been there a while now:

Top 25 realm point earners last 7 days

1) Davveh (50th lvl Kobold Shaman - Isen Herra) [Nolby Pride] 855,231
2) Xanatea Slan (50th lvl Norseman Healer - Stormur Herra) [Nolby Pride] 853,707
3) Tivook OneManArmy (50th lvl Troll Skald - Stormur Herra) [Nolby Pride] 787,651
4) Stubbe Eminent (50th lvl Dwarf Healer - Einherjar) [Nolby Pride] 784,313
5) Medde Mate (50th lvl Norseman Healer - Elding Herra) [Nolby Pride] 771,700
6) Cougar (50th lvl Norseman Savage - Flammen Herra) [Nolby Pride] 649,757
7) Soruu JejexD (50th lvl Norseman Warrior - Stormur Vakten) [Nolby Pride] 446,838
8) Solo Xxl (50th lvl Troll Berserker - Elding Vakten) [Nolby Pride] 353,203

Guilds with most RP earned last 7 days

1) Nolby Pride
Midgard
Membership: 55 Chars: 74
Realm points: 8,495,397

Mid overpowered? Never!

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by -nicolas-
They've been there a while now:

Top 25 realm point earners last 7 days

1) Davveh (50th lvl Kobold Shaman - Isen Herra) [Nolby Pride] 855,231
2) Xanatea Slan (50th lvl Norseman Healer - Stormur Herra) [Nolby Pride] 853,707
3) Tivook OneManArmy (50th lvl Troll Skald - Stormur Herra) [Nolby Pride] 787,651
4) Stubbe Eminent (50th lvl Dwarf Healer - Einherjar) [Nolby Pride] 784,313
5) Medde Mate (50th lvl Norseman Healer - Elding Herra) [Nolby Pride] 771,700
6) Cougar (50th lvl Norseman Savage - Flammen Herra) [Nolby Pride] 649,757
7) Soruu JejexD (50th lvl Norseman Warrior - Stormur Vakten) [Nolby Pride] 446,838
8) Solo Xxl (50th lvl Troll Berserker - Elding Vakten) [Nolby Pride] 353,203

Guilds with most RP earned last 7 days

1) Nolby Pride
Midgard
Membership: 55 Chars: 74
Realm points: 8,495,397

Mid overpowered? Never!

they play a good group setup and play 24/7....annd theeeeeeen?:m00:

N

)nick(

Originally posted by old.Emma
Any mid melee class in a mid group with 3 healers will do well.. hell even thanes ;p

I agree to a point. It's more a combination of factors, with the amount of healers in a group contributing the most to the unbalance. You basically have everything on better classes. Your tanks have better defense and the best damage output in the game. Your support characters ALL wear chain and have various life saving (or death delaying :) options available to them. The unbalances are quite obvious and I can't be bothered to go through them ALL again. To deny that they're there is like an ostrich sticking its head in the sand and praying the the evil 'whiners' will leave them alone.

N

)nick(

Originally posted by froler-mid
they play a good group setup and play 24/7....annd theeeeeeen?:m00:

Here's another ostrich, or one of blej's 'think-positively-and-you-will-succeed-in-rvr' groupies.

F

froler-mid

Here's another ostrich, or one of blej's 'think-positively-and-you-will-succeed-in-rvr' groupies.

ostrich.gif

:D

N

)nick(

Side note: Could there be anymore drama in any other MMORPG than there is in DAOC? I absolutely love the three different realms fighting each other concept and the discussions that come with it :)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by old.Emma

Bet mid groups will still get whined at even if it was primarily warriors instead of savages. Its not the melee that is the strong part its the healers keeping them alive.

Savages are in need a nurf if only to get other melee class's into groups. But i still reckon mid groups would do equally as good even without savages.

Nope they wouldn't.

When I run with a very balanced group around on Hib/Pryd then I notice to a certain extent the healers make the change. More healers = more CC, more healingmana.

However when you play excellent, with all RA's up etc just to have 1 savage look at you and kill a druid (with 1900 hp) in less then 3 seconds THEN something is wrong with the Savage-class. This has happened quite a few times, a savage who decides to breakoff assist for a few seconds to kill that annoying druid who heals the goddamn target.

Ofcourse superiour CC, better support-classes in better armour and better utility help alot. But Savages are the icing on the cake.

Why is it that when I ran around in a decent build tank-group we killed Midget Mafia quite a few times? Because they got no savages but run around with ickle-fragile stuff we have to use too (which are easily interrupted too).

In current gameplay Midgards plays basically with more players in a fg then their enemies. Savage dmg-output is way higher, their healing-classes got way more utility then Hib/Alb necessary counterparts, etc etc. In the end that adds up and breaks the tide. Not more skill etc etc. Its the classes.

Z

Zarmin

Yeah

That has happend fyi. We ran around killing like 10 healers. (They ressed) In the meantime Aldrick killed our whole support.

According to the whines on vnboards from Savages the nerf wont make it happen again... and more nerfing is inc on 1.67 so be happy with your UBER unstoppable Savages chars as far as will last then delete and reroll cause u'll be humans just like other are ... actually playing a savage is like playing Chess Game at easy level, challenging eh?

Z

Zarmin

Well

u can place like ANY tank in a '3xhealer, 1shammy, 1skald group' and still pwn.

EL doing 1bd,1warr, 1sav, BO doing 3sav(?) , MM doing 2sm, 1zerk and Mael doing 2sav 1warr.

the 'overpowered' problem lies in 'core' of a mid group imo not the 'savage'.

(ASDnurf will prolly solve alot...)

I partially disagree with u here cause my 50+15 Shield is useless ONLY against Savages so on Def Tank perspective actually makes a lot of difference if MA train is 3 savages then 3 warriors, Quad Hit simply ignores my shield just to add another idiot overpowered thing to an overpowered char.

F

froler-mid

Re: Well

Originally posted by Zarmin
I partially disagree with u here cause my 50+15 Shield is useless ONLY against Savages so on Def Tank perspective actually makes a lot of difference if MA train is 3 savages then 3 warriors, Quad Hit simply ignores my shield just to add another idiot overpowered thing to an overpowered char.

guard works great vs savages.

X

Xeanor

nicolas I'm not in PE but from the times I've grouped with them and what we've won + how I see all other albs on excal and US whining about how fucking gimped they are, I can only say that faderullan's group probably is the best one in the world. (fg, ALB)

Z

Zarmin

Re: Re: Well

guard works great vs savages.

Not at all :

A) most of savages are dual wielders ie : 50% less of my blocking capability
B) tested even: simply engaging em while running on my target i managed to block 2 times against 10 landed hits (again i have Shield 50+15 and MoB 2 and was buffed up top my dex with base and specc purple buffs) ie Druid survived 5 secs against the usual 3 (wooooh what a gain).
C) tried then slam em while they inc /clap they have advanced evade add to it Dodger 2 at least u can quite be evaded 3 times in a row trying to Slam em.
Edit: OHHHH Forgot the Evade buff too just to add another 25% chance to evade ....

not much point on your post.

N

)nick(

Originally posted by Xeanor
nicolas I'm not in PE but from the times I've grouped with them and what we've won + how I see all other albs on excal and US whining about how fucking gimped they are, I can only say that faderullan's group probably is the best one in the world. (fg, ALB)

Ahh yes, it all makes perfect sense now that you have gone into such detail about the in depth research and credible sources you used to come to this conclusion :)

X

Xeanor

Ahh yes, it all makes perfect sense now that you have gone into such detail about the in depth research and credible sources you used to come to this conclusion :)

well try proving the opposite? it will just be an opinion too. :)

also called "falsificatie" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom