Prydwen RvR

O

old.krane

Lol..

We only brehons and u already QQing...

Cool...

CRY MORE MID FOTM NOOBS!

Nothing better than the rp from a fotm mid grp!

D

Drum'N'Base

nope, that comes from an alb, we were 1fg, 2-3ppl rr4 rest rr3 even some rr2 i think. Killed 1fg hibs at tower, then meet 1fg hibs at mpk. When they had about 2ppl alive left w0000t 3fgs addet from heaven. /point /laugh

Z

Zarmin

Re: Re: mmmm

Originally posted by old.Sko
^^ what exactly 6 fg Mids at HMG odin that were camping 30 minutes ago has to do with hibs backing up each other in emain ?

That we were bored and moved all in Emain and some1 cries ZERG!!!! (caught the point? ^^)

Z

Zarmin

LOL

Originally posted by Drum'N'Base
nope, that comes from an alb, we were 1fg, 2-3ppl rr4 rest rr3 even some rr2 i think. Killed 1fg hibs at tower, then meet 1fg hibs at mpk. When they had about 2ppl alive left w0000t 3fgs addet from heaven. /point /laugh

We were on way to suicide tbh ;)

D

Drum'N'Base

rrrrrright :eek:

Thats why after u ressed those who yelled for help, moved to mmg direction :p

Z

Zarmin

Doh!

rrrrrright :eek:

Thats why after u ressed those who yelled for help, moved to mmg direction :p

I prefer sunset on Mpk as a good scenery to suicide ;)

M

Maleg_Grumpton

It was the Hibernian "National Society for the Protection of Cliff Beetles". There have been reports of late of Trolls and Kobolds abusing the poor Cliff Beetles in a manner that I can't go into on a public forum. Needless to say they mustered a force to rid Emain, the home of these harmless creatures of the vile Beetle abusing foe.

Leave our Cliff Beetles alone!

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Originally posted by Hyuga Hinata
1.65 didn't by any chance get released on Oct. 14th did it? :p
8th October - although that graph only shows short term statistics (over a period of a month). Midgard has always been less popular in the US I thought anyhow.

H

hangianix

Well, but on that server mids had only 33% against hibs 33% and albs 35% (101%? :) ), in this server mids have 47% now. Not reliable due to short period.

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Originally posted by hangianix
Well, but on that server mids had only 33% against hibs 33% and albs 35% (101%? :) ), in this server mids have 47% now. Not reliable due to short period.
67% of all statistics are made up on the spot ;)

N

)nick(

What stats did the guy use to base that graph on?

Currently in the US the average last week RPS is pretty balanced with hibernia coming top, second place for midgard and third place for albion.

Whereas over here, for all euro servers, it looks like this:

Mid Total: 227079767
Hib Total: 204596110
Alb Total: 203964078

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by vindicat0r
Mid pbae grp's are very nice, Spirit masters can even spec to debuff ther own damage < with 3 in grp 1 can debuff for other 2 and cast if others get interupt'd etc> + that BLoody constantly intercepting Pet is very Poxy :D

No need to poke fun :(

How about the other casters then:rolleyes: ~~?

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by old.krane
Lol..

Cool...

CRY MORE MID FOTM NOOBS!

what a surprise , zergskills4tehwin

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by old.krane
Lol..

Cool...

CRY MORE MID FOTM NOOBS!

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

yuo mopr0n!!!1!1

G

gwal

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
[22:18] <BO|Blejs> cg for win? :)
[22:19] <p0x> yeah :D
[22:19] <Soulbringer> PWNED!!!
[22:19] <Soulbringer> PWNED!!!
[22:19] <Soulbringer> xD
[22:19] <p0x> asked for help in hib emain cg :D

1fgdied
1fg came and was almost all dead.
Then 2fg more came ^^

I havnt even seen an emain cg for hibs, nor have I seen an odins or HW cg, if other hibs had one up, good for them, not like u mids dont like to add on every possible fight u get the chance to, or just run 2fg (yeah I know there are exceptions)

i.e black tardcons

do NOT confuse Flatline for being Black Falcons, its NOT the same guild, get that straight u moron, only a few BF ppl are in Flatline, say wtf u want about me, and Flatline, but dont disrespect BF when they havnt got anything to do with it, now go home and read ur homework once again before u post anything more thats wrong.

F

froler-mid

i havnt seen flatline zerging yet, THEY PWNS!111

more guildgroup hibs imo. thx :m00:

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by gwal
do NOT confuse Flatline for being Black Falcons, its NOT the same guild, get that straight u moron, only a few BF ppl are in Flatline, say wtf u want about me, and Flatline, but dont disrespect BF when they havnt got anything to do with it, now go home and read ur homework once again before u post anything more thats wrong.

nah you just have people like krane who post even bigger shit on BW than BF members do...

E

Edlina

Originally posted by faderullan
They dont. Maybe one week every century. And its easier get rp on excal compared to prydwen.

Last week rps on excal top 6...
1) Tivook OneManArmy (50th lvl Troll Skald - Stormur Herra) [Nolby Pride] 910,101
2) Xanatea Slan (50th lvl Norseman Healer - Stormur Herra) [Nolby Pride] 863,670
3) Stubbe Eminent (50th lvl Dwarf Healer - Einherjar) [Nolby Pride] 848,135
4) Davveh (50th lvl Kobold Shaman - Isen Herra) [Nolby Pride] 815,433
5) Medde Mate (50th lvl Norseman Healer - Elding Herra) [Nolby Pride] 807,693
6) Cougar (50th lvl Norseman Savage - Flammen Herra) [Nolby Pride] 727,342

Yes it's easier, a whole lot easier, and it doesn't make them better players but it still is kind of impressive, in my opinion :eek:
And they do make 700k a week, even if it's not hard to farm dem random alb zergs on excal :p

5 above 800k last week.

hmmz tho it mebe screwed up herald, who knows :eek:

M

Mid_Blejsarus

Also excal got fg(s) running like every hour of the day i think to :)
So not like prydwen where teh action can be hard to find on off hours... And NP was hardcording on excal since friday but i small break yesterday i think or something like that ;)
Would be nice if they would got 1m rp last week rp :D

E

Edlina

Originally posted by old.Sko
nope. holydays + lotsa dedication =D

wellz looked at prydwen and there were some Celtic Fist guys wiff like 200k rps last week and they havn't played in 2+ weeks so.... :eek:

O

old.SadonTheGrey

imo all casual players from all realms should just zerg and leave the uber doods to crash into a wall of brehons.

imo

Y

yerk

Originally posted by leviathane
fuck it tbh, if your gonna whine all fucking day then quit the game.. ill admit mid fotm groups are hard to kill but not impossible just get higher rr tbh.

A few points - how do u get higher rr when fotm wankers can kill a good mixed group in seconds - insta, stun, dead

Have u noticed how many ppl are laeving the game - our guild has lost around 20 in the last month becos rvr is boring

I rolled casters and now after investing a lot of time to lvl them find no point in going rvr except in a zerg (mids of course dont zerg) becos an alb sorc cant compete with instas.

Casters need a LOT more power - keep hearing of the old days when tanks were just caster fodder so game was 'rebalanced' - bit like having an orange on one side of the scales and a grape on the other so to balance the scales u put an elephant on the side of the grape.

Yerk - RR4 Cab
Yeeeeerk - RR2.3 Sorc

A

Ardrias_Mid

So sad to hear about your caster :(
Really feel sad about having a overpowered Mid caster :( It has instastun and a pet savage too :(

R

razorboy

Re: Re: Re: mmmm

Originally posted by leviathane
zergline 4tehwin imo, kewl hibs are going rvr tbh. :m00:

wait wait, here's something funny:

ur avalanche

:ROFLMAO:

got it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom