Prydwen RvR

L

leviathane

Originally posted by chiefbootknocka
pryd was to easy
heh excal is to easy, cast a few ae's and your bound to rake in rps.

K

klavrynd

Such a long reply by klav and he managed to say nothing constructive.

i said nothing new, just like all the other people in this thread keep repeating the same whine over and over (and over)

the real issue is that in it's time, each realm had some sort of advantage over the other and it changed with the patches. now mid has a slight advantage ( even though i personally feel that its allmost nullified by ra's) and people start making a fuss like never before, threathening with "dont use your advantage or we won't come out again"

what i see on vnboards is the warder/brehon zerg whining all over the place trying to get "balance" down to their level , which is the level of a bunch of crybabies that don't know the powers and weaknesses of their class, let aside on how to build an effective team.

guilds like pe prove it is possible (and they did aswell before they were rr7-8-9 afaik)

matt : the wardergroup you talk about is ages ago when we ran around with jenna and thina, after that we changed to heavy melee as well

aussie : too much long words for you to understand so you just copy a line your mommy actually could translate? i'd go "concentrate on your studies" :hat:

L

luktar

finally read through the end :)

just wanted to say.. BaF > NP on excal nowdays to ;-)

and BaF run FOTM group on prydwen. yeah if there are 1 savage it's a savage group..

3 healers
1 skald
1 savage
1 supp sm
1 shaman
then the last spot is open for what the guild has to offer.. usually warrior or zerker.

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
Resist.. eating too much?

We know jenna :(

I can eat all I want! Im free!!! MOAHAHAH, ehh... ok:rolleyes:

O

old.mattshanes

Jenna you just used to roll over albs and get rr7 xD

Come back!:p

O

old.mattshanes

Nice zerg flatline running as 2fgs.... against a half fl group -_-

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
skillz and tictacs ^^

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by old.mattshanes

ehm, wasnt really running with another grp, ous, eclipse and sev all between amg-apk tho x[

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Jergiot
ehm, wasnt really running with another grp, ous, eclipse and sev all between amg-apk tho x[
rly ?
/cg HELP, we're getting owned at mtk,
prolly ? :p

Z

Zarmin

mmmm

Originally posted by old.Sko
rly ?

There wasn't a cg with Flatline and we didn't run togh, bet instead the 6 fgs Mids at HMG Odin that were camping 30 mins earlier were there by chance ...

V

vindicat0r

Originally posted by Jenna.
:ROFLMAO:

Sorry, I couldnt resist :(

Mid pbae grp's are very nice, Spirit masters can even spec to debuff ther own damage < with 3 in grp 1 can debuff for other 2 and cast if others get interupt'd etc> + that BLoody constantly intercepting Pet is very Poxy :D

No need to poke fun :(

O

old.Sko

Re: mmmm

Originally posted by Zarmin
There wasn't a cg with Flatline and we didn't run togh, bet instead the 6 fgs Mids at HMG Odin that were camping 30 mins earlier were there by chance ...
^^ what exactly 6 fg Mids at HMG odin that were camping 30 minutes ago has to do with hibs backing up each other in emain ?

L

leviathane

Re: Re: mmmm

zergline 4tehwin imo, kewl hibs are going rvr tbh. :m00:

S

Shike

rly ?

sure you aint talking about albs/mids now? :rolleyes:

D

den_arid

well tbh I enjoyed fighting various hib groups just regret we never could finish a fight or one / two other groups added anyways good to see some hibsies rvring

J

Jergiot

rly ?

aint u in bring company on mid/excal?
think u really should be quiet tbh^^

G

gwal

are ppl gonna keep whining about how hibs team up from now on, or are they actually gonna accept coincidences for what they are like the rest of us?

M

Mid_Blejsarus

Originally posted by gwal
are ppl gonna keep whining about how hibs team up from now on, or are they actually gonna accept coincidences for what they are like the rest of us?

[22:18] <BO|Blejs> cg for win? :)
[22:19] <p0x> yeah :D
[22:19] <Soulbringer> PWNED!!!
[22:19] <Soulbringer> xD
[22:19] <p0x> asked for help in hib emain cg :D

1fgdied
1fg came and was almost all dead.
Then 2fg more came ^^

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Jergiot
aint u in bring company on mid/excal?
think u really should be quiet tbh^^

well i dont bring good ole customs of running in 2 fg and adding on anything that moves to other servers like zerg falcons ^^

N

)nick(

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
[22:18] <BO|Blejs> cg for win? :)
[22:19] <p0x> yeah :D
[22:19] <Soulbringer> xD
[22:19] <p0x> asked for help in hib emain cg :D

1fgdied
1fg came and was almost all dead.
Then 2fg more came ^^

Think positively! I don't like you seeing subjected to these negative bastards! Sleep well at night safe in the knowledge that 1.65 is a long way off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom