Prydwen RvR

J

Jonaldo

Don't forget rvr stands for 'realm versus realm' and not group versus group.

So take some keeps if you wanna do rvr and get some realm action going. Don't complain about not being able to farm rp efficiently as that ain't what the game is supposed to be about.

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by old.Sko
well i dont bring good ole customs of running in 2 fg and adding on anything that moves to other servers like zerg falcons ^^

bf runs fg only and u know it. u wanna talk shit be my guest. bc on the other hand are a disgrace to mids everywhere. and thats the sad truth :|

S

schinkaar

Originally posted by Jergiot
bf runs fg only and u know it. u wanna talk shit be my guest. bc on the other hand are a disgrace to mids everywhere. and thats the sad truth :|

BC is nice and friendly and sometimes drunk.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Jergiot
your information about bf is rather outdated and statement about bc is blatant lie.

E

elyand

and...

about Backup Company ;) the time and experience i had with them will not change my view on them Oo

C

Carnalito

Originally posted by Anarki^^
My merc has 2300hp buffed, and i die in 4-5 secs to assisintg savages, even when being healed.......and i'm tank playing in balanced guild grp.
When we start wiping out mid support, savages just kill our tanks lol.
But afcourse its all balanced and fair :)

and how fast does a savage die to a couple of assisting mercs ? :/

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Carnalito
and how fast does a savage die to a couple of assisting mercs ? :/
stupid savage - very fast. the one who can find 2-3 buttons on his quickbar - very, very slow.

A

amazingsteve

Re: Re: Re: Re: mmmm

Originally posted by razorboy
wait wait, here's something funny:

ur avalanche

:ROFLMAO:

got it?

Avalanche, isn´t that the 3fg minimum rvr guild?:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom