phatetic SB

bezimeni

Fledgling Freddie
all u who play SB I yust wona sey i am sad about u beceause i can kill sb on melle with my ranger lol lol lol u hit like a wuss for 90-110 omg what they do to u

infil hit me for 300 + mainhand + debuf for 400 + second hand 130 + , and i dont live 4 sec but it is great when u meet sb these days :)
its all make me wonder how sb - infil fight looks like lol it must be great for all of u

tell me 1 more thing where all the hunters gone i didnt see 1 for a long time?

salute to all infils mincers and scouts u guys are great and play real good we all must bow befor u beceause so greart players with so good spec u cant find so often

and on the ende 1 mincer on 3 hib stelthers he will have great chance to kill all of them but if he dont he sos and by by great game what else to sey

1 more soserer killed me and my shade friend lastnight 2 ztimes he was solo we att him and we die with honor beceause against lifetap and ra u hit for 44 with bow i dont think we had any chance :) ( shade hit him for 19 omg ) he lifetap with moc for 300 and little more, and cast rate lol it is nice.

with all the lag and stuf what to sey great game

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
i think the only time i do that crappy damage on a ranger, is when i forget to change from heat weaps to cold weaps :D last night i hit a ringer for about 200 mainhand :D but else yes, we are pretty gimp, especially against alb stealthers, cause their damage is quite wicked atm with all 3 str relics :D

Himse

FH is my second home
bezimeni said:
all u who play SB I yust wona sey i am sad about u beceause i can kill sb on melle with my ranger lol lol lol u hit like a wuss for 90-110 omg what they do to u

infil hit me for 300 + mainhand + debuf for 400 + second hand 130 + , and i dont live 4 sec but it is great when u meet sb these days :)
its all make me wonder how sb - infil fight looks like lol it must be great for all of u

salute to all infils mincers and scouts u guys are great and play real good we all must bow befor u beceause so greart players with so good spec u cant find so often

and on the ende 1 mincer on 3 hib stelthers he will have great chance to kill all of them but if he dont he sos and by by great game what else to sey

1 more soserer killed me and my shade friend lastnight 2 ztimes he was solo we att him and we die with honor beceause against lifetap and ra u hit for 44 with bow i dont think we had any chance :) ( shade hit him for 19 omg ) he lifetap with moc for 300 and little more, and cast rate lol it is nice.

learn to spell :D a good sb will kill your gimpeh lil ranger easily

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Relics reset etc for 1 reason... but 110 main hand is abit lower then normal tho. o_O

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
>I read the 1st line then gave up

Same here.

Anyway if SBs read vnboards and follow wyrd's advice they shouldn't hit like wusses, although quite why I'm pointing this out to realm enemies I'm not sure...

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
bezimeni said:

Nas xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

bezimeni

Fledgling Freddie
Appollo said:
I read the 1st line then gave up :mad:

u are mad ??? is it beceause infils hit for 120 with main hand ??
how much time u nead to get sb or shade to lvl 50 ??
how much time to get them to ml 10 ??
how much time to lvl 3-5 arties to lvl 10??
how much time to hit rr5 ??
and best of all infil rr1 lvl 48 with no sc armour kill sb rr10 with no problom lol lol lol

great game and dont be mad m8 it is bad for helth

scuse all for bad spelling english not my main :)

yea and stupid SB who will replay and post not true i can kill infil well yust come on in biger numbers nice to get free rp from u even if i am a gimp ranger i can tear your asses apart and it isnt beceause i am good player it is beceause these game fked u up big

Kattenfindus

Banned
Hello! lol lol lol
I em rusian english techer. I liek daoc and fun ufn with frend. Do yu liek?
I have ranger, veri cool! fun! and lol lol lol. All sb die! Why? Tis game sucks!

Light

Loyal Freddie
sounds like that guy that used to post in all caps about his zerker zerkanddestroy or smth .. what wus his name?

Hanni

Fledgling Freddie
Light said:
sounds like that guy that used to post in all caps about his zerker zerkanddestroy or smth .. what wus his name?

Peder! And he r0xered, you know :p

Nothin like this guy, Peder was world class :clap:

bezimeni

Fledgling Freddie
Light said:

Lightnin Unicorn Knight Minstrel - Sojo 10
Stormm Feenix Knight Paladin
Drastic Eagle Knight Sorcerer yo
LGM AC and Tailor

hm unicorn knight mincer well well why u arent sb or hunter rr10 ??
eagle knight socerer hm mezz area, charm monster your lvl , lifetap , spd song, stun , ra no coment, .......... moc + lifetap ?? insane dont u think so ?
m8 dont post go play your uber mythic given chars and have fun
it is real nice when u can solo kill half grp dont u think so ?
and yes albs dont go in rvr as 4 ppl in grp u nead at least 40 to feel safe,
with all mythic gives u m8 u still sucks big time in pvp

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
>I read the 1st line then gave up

Same here.

Anyway if SBs read vnboards and follow wyrd's advice they shouldn't hit like wusses, although quite why I'm pointing this out to realm enemies I'm not sure...

i did follow that guide and ended up hitting for exactly the same as i did before i respecced tbh, but i got a few more CS styles now wich can come in handy so im not especially dissappointed about it... but the dmg gap between inf and SB is just as huge as it was before or even bigger cos infils can follow this guide and with more success than SB's due to more spec pts ^^

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
bezimeni said:
Lightnin Unicorn Knight Minstrel - Sojo 10
Stormm Feenix Knight Paladin
Drastic Eagle Knight Sorcerer yo
LGM AC and Tailor

hm unicorn knight mincer well well why u arent sb or hunter rr10 ??
eagle knight socerer hm mezz area, charm monster your lvl , lifetap , spd song, stun , ra no coment, .......... moc + lifetap ?? insane dont u think so ?
m8 dont post go play your uber mythic given chars and have fun
it is real nice when u can solo kill half grp dont u think so ?
and yes albs dont go in rvr as 4 ppl in grp u nead at least 40 to feel safe,
with all mythic gives u m8 u still sucks big time in pvp

well, he has some good points imo.
alb classes are strong, most of them stronger than their counterparts in other realms and really good players can do alot of dmg with these chars and some really are good players in alb on excal, but the majority of albs have never done anything but zerged in RvR zones and it's a bit frustrating when the regular alb zerg is bigger than all mids active RvR players.
i assume it's the "casual" players mostly that zerg... those who play without the best items available (second best templates so to speak) and do this to avoid being mowed down by uber opted elite grp's wich is understandable, but the casual players of mid and hib suffer hugely from this as we either get mowed down by an elite hib or alb grp or the alb zerg ^^
and when you finally find a fair fight the stealthers add hehe, oh it's the beauty of this game :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
I pwn you lol lol with my l337 ulra laser papier!!11 meet allely and i lol lol lol you with my l337 skillsz

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
i did follow that guide and ended up hitting for exactly the same as i did before i respecced tbh, but i got a few more CS styles now wich can come in handy so im not especially dissappointed about it... but the dmg gap between inf and SB is just as huge as it was before or even bigger cos infils can follow this guide and with more success than SB's due to more spec pts ^^

I love the way ppl keep posting that yet no-one can prove it, the TLs dispute it and the relics may just have a 20% impact.....

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
I love the way ppl keep posting that yet no-one can prove it, the TLs dispute it and the relics may just have a 20% impact.....
I loved it last time you were banned, dounttouchpoopy, why didn't you take the hint the first time?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!

you'll do more damage with higher CS skill when using CS styles no matter what the style is.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
well, he has some good points imo.
alb classes are strong, most of them stronger than their counterparts in other realms

Lol, alb classes stronger than other realms. Maybe some solo classes but fg vs fg? No way! :m00:

harm said:
Remove stun from sorc's. Pweease!

Rooofl, stun on sorc! :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom