Cequel aka Ciliviel SB Movies.

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
There are flipping tons! And all the same as the rest. Thugs unbuffed and the rest buffed!

You are right though - all of you. Thugs should level up to 50 and show you that he can do exactly the same there too. Hell with mezz poisons etc he would have a field day. Nothing he has seen changes his mind. He would still take out anyone he wanted. Trouble is there ain't enough hours in the day for Thugs and gameplay just isn't even on the list. Also he would never ever play here with the need for buffs and god knows what. Clean playing he likes. No buffs or toa. Just toe to toe combat. He can safely say he never met anyone that could take him on toe to toe if both were balanced. In fact when any balancing was done - as in removing buffs - opponents were just totally destroyed. So there you are. From the horses mouth so to speak. You never know. When Thug's site settles down and he has more time on his hands I reckon he might show you once and for all that being level 50 don't mean squat! Didlee squat even!
Ffs are you still pretending not to be Thugs ? act your age m8 !

Punishment

Resident Freddy
After watching Duo video i must say this guy certainly has a unique view on what assasins are about and it has opened my eyes in many ways :D

Aedelle

Fledgling Freddie
Hot

Does anyone know what item he using for the short duration heal over time charge?

I saw that there is items with 20s value:52 hot charge, but can't find any for assassins. (cloak of zephyr is an example or twilight, but with SoM u can't use a cloak)

or is he using something else?

-> seen in die in vain

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Does anyone know what item he using for the short duration heal over time charge?

I saw that there is items with 20s value:52 hot charge, but can't find any for assassins. (cloak of zephyr is an example or twilight, but with SoM u can't use a cloak)

-> seen in die in vain

champion weapon

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
really good vids:) I just started a SB on same clusetr as him and have bombarded poor thesa with questions:p I guess i could bombard cequel...but il wait with it a bit and make him see all my deathspam( meaning my deaths:p) Before i ask him for help!
Seriously though...its some great entertainment. Funely enough i been on my warrior around same bridges as him a lot creating havoc and havent really noticed him until i heard all this about him hehe. Then again stealthers ARE hidden after all!:p
/eb.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
really good vids:) I just started a SB on same clusetr as him and have bombarded poor thesa with questions:p I guess i could bombard cequel...but il wait with it a bit and make him see all my deathspam( meaning my deaths:p) Before i ask him for help!
Seriously though...its some great entertainment. Funely enough i been on my warrior around same bridges as him a lot creating havoc and havent really noticed him until i heard all this about him hehe. Then again stealthers ARE hidden after all!:p
/eb.

You've bombarded me too! :D

But I like it :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
D/L doesn't work for me anymore :( I only saw his LastShadowblade one :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy

-> seen in die in vain

Its the ''Regeneration of Kings'' champion weapon hp/end/mana heal over time ... just stick your cl weapon on your back and dont swap it out and every 5 mins or so you get a nifty Hot ... used in conjunction with a well timed hp pot it can mean winning or losing against duo's/trio's ;)

Flintlock

Banned
Been watching these vids again. Guy really is the dog's ghoolies of stealthers so to speak. Can't see how anyone can play a stealther any better. By the way all his vids are on my site. See below.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Been watching these vids again. Guy really is the dog's ghoolies of stealthers so to speak. Can't see how anyone can play a stealther any better. By the way all his vids are on my site. See below.

You mean..... not even Thugs?!?!? :OOOOOOOO

Flintlock

Banned
You mean..... not even Thugs?!?!? :OOOOOOOO
Didn't say he would beat Thugs. Just said that I can't see how anyone could play any better. There is still an element of doubt in that statement though. Still the guy is amazing really and the videos are really entertaining. Great vids to learn how to play but hardly any will be able to do just a part of this guys repertware - eh repartware - eh how you spell that? repertwaah? You know what I mean :).

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Repertoir or Repertoire I think oO

Not English so I don't know, and I cba checking a dictionary :p

pikeh

Resident Freddy
master of the stealther :<
seeing this makes me want to renew and pretend ill ever be half as good as him :ninja:

in the "Die in Vain" movie;
anyone know the name of the 2nd (the one with strings and such) and 4th song
(the one dedicated to nectar)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
SCable Wolfheads ? oooooooooh! :D

are they sc'able? from him other movies from a while back, people on that server have a nasty habit of wearing cloth steeple hats instead of proper armour, rr10 infis for example.

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
are they sc'able? from him other movies from a while back, people on that server have a nasty habit of wearing cloth steeple hats instead of proper armour, rr10 infis for example.

Yep, all SCable and with the caps from the speciality crafted armour, as of 1.87; along with court jester hats, antler hats, woodsman caps... :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
they gotta be SCable! Mids don't stupid stuff like Albs! ...honest! ;)

MegaMaejter

Banned
Hmm, what codec is needed to play his movies? I tried with WMP newest version and dvidx newest 'codec bundle' and the movie chugs like nonestop ;<..

Flintlock

Banned
Hmm, what codec is needed to play his movies? I tried with WMP newest version and dvidx newest 'codec bundle' and the movie chugs like nonestop ;<..

All up on the site (see sig). No need to download em. Just do a search for Cequel. In fact there is another one of his on now that isn't mentioned here - The Last Showblade on Earth.

illu

Part of the furniture

Or try VLC Player, or if you know what you are doing you can install things like k-lite codec pack.

Oli - Illu

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Ok, it finally worked for me and I downloaded them. Imho this guy is one of the best stealthers I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom