Cequel aka Ciliviel SB Movies.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I bet though a lot find game play at Thid level just as demanding as at level 50.

cluepon.jpg

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Got bored @ half watching same trick ladder/stun/jump and so on. I wonder how can those hibs/albs be so stupid to jump after him down.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
I bet though a lot find game play at Thid level just as demanding as at level 50. Just a few less toys to play with.

No shit sherlock, and if your able to use all the abilities on a high lvl u might be skilled...

So what u r saying is that this thugs? thingy, gollum? use all his stuff to the max, aka 4 buttons(its just a example) ...and PWNS
-----------------------vs---------------------------
A well equipped lvl 50 high rr char use waay more abilities to use/counter towards enemy gameplay, say 30 buttons... and PWNS

OFC the lvl 24 "opted" thid idiot is more skilled when hes pwning with "all" his abilities and 4 buttons, NOT :twak:

Flintlock

Banned
This thread isn't about Thugs but I will say one more thing. How come if a level 50 guy can play so much better at 50 he couldn't kill Thugs at 24? We not talking one or 2 players but god knows how many and Thugs gave them a hell of an advantage - buffs. We ain't talking balanced fights either - Reavers - Friars - Armsmen etc. So how come?

By the way the SB in this thread reminds me of the guy that played that amazing Friar and made the vid called Fatalism:

Bluesplayer DAoC Player Made Films - Fatalism

Edit and Update:

Thugs don't play here so isn't going to comment on game play anymore as he always goes over the same old bull shit! Enough is enough!

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Because class balancing ain't something which is thought of at low levels.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
out of curiosity, why did ya keep getting banned? or any1 know?

1st: waterbugabuse, which was proved in the first movie i think.
2nd: people found out that it was him and i think he used the bug again.

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Sigh, why did you have to bring this upon us.

Haha, I had never seen any of the movies and tbh I kinda like him and the way he acts ;)
The Thugs movies were kinda boring though, was hoping for more..

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
what did you expect from thid? :p people only ever went there to get MCL when it cost 3 points, when it got increased to 5 thid died :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Thidranki requires so little which takes away so much from the pvp part of the game.

Never enjoyed thid at all, even when I had my inf which I did quite well on.

Never fought Thugs though, but I doubt he would make it more interesting back then :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i dont want to be disrespectfull to others and what peeps find fun...

but thid is just a place you go with /level 20 (21 if your leet) and random purple con items....

If your enjoying killing things in thid the natural conclusion is to level up and play the proper end game..

thid is like playing daoc beta... and yes all your opponents are going to be complete rog lords etc.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
This thread isn't about Thugs but I will say one more thing. How come if a level 50 guy can play so much better at 50 he couldn't kill Thugs at 24?

Are you seriously suggesting what i think you are suggesting ? :eek6:

Grow a brain ;)

illu

Part of the furniture
I think the best vid is Mastery of Ladders V. The music, editing and skills are simply amazing, someone playing at the very top of his class.
The Die in Vain vid is also very very good, but for me, the Mastery of Ladders one just beats it.

Saying that, I also really like the Last Shadowblade vid ^^.

I just like the way he finds out all the tricks and makes other players do funny stuff by making them chase him off things or jump off things.

I'd say download the vids quickly if you want to see them, because Cequel has a habit of limiting public access to his vids, and they may disappear overnight :(

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
PS Comparing Thid fights and real RvR fights at level 50 cannot be done, as they are completely different beasts.
Thid is very limited in what you can do, what abilities you can have, and what abilities your opponent has. Thugs may be unbuffed, but hitting most opponents with poison each round and running through them so they miss, is "good" play, but not what I would call skilled.

Playing at level 50, you don't always need skill to win a fight (with all the i-win abilities that classes have out there), but if you watch all the ciliviel and cequel vids, you will see a player that pushes the class to its limits. The game is far more complicated at level 50 as opposed to at thid level as it is harder to template your toon, harder to pick a good spec, harder to pick RAs that are going to be effective, and the relatively level playing field of thid is left far behind when you can face people possibly 11 ranks higher than you.

Real RvR is far far harder than thid and you get punished very quickly if you do something wrong. So until Thugs levels up to level 50, all the thid conversations should stay in the Battlegrounds, because comparing Thid fights to real RvR fights, Thid fights are easier.

Oli - Illu

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I don't usually enjoy stealther videos that much, but sometimes they amaze me by showing new skills(to me:p) and incredible stuff like taking down 13hibs with a duo for an example :D

Glad I got all three of them before they will be taken away again :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
One thing I think he did wrong.. Never swapt weapons to reapply poisons or anything!

:rolleyes:

Flintlock

Banned
The Thugs movies were kinda boring though, was hoping for more..

There are flipping tons! And all the same as the rest. Thugs unbuffed and the rest buffed!

You are right though - all of you. Thugs should level up to 50 and show you that he can do exactly the same there too. Hell with mezz poisons etc he would have a field day. Nothing he has seen changes his mind. He would still take out anyone he wanted. Trouble is there ain't enough hours in the day for Thugs and gameplay just isn't even on the list. Also he would never ever play here with the need for buffs and god knows what. Clean playing he likes. No buffs or toa. Just toe to toe combat. He can safely say he never met anyone that could take him on toe to toe if both were balanced. In fact when any balancing was done - as in removing buffs - opponents were just totally destroyed. So there you are. From the horses mouth so to speak. You never know. When Thug's site settles down and he has more time on his hands I reckon he might show you once and for all that being level 50 don't mean squat! Didlee squat even!

Flintlock

Banned
Playing at level 50, you don't always need skill to win a fight (with all the i-win abilities that classes have out there), but if you watch all the ciliviel and cequel vids, you will see a player that pushes the class to its limits.

Far from convinced yet. Just watched a film of his and he receives countless heals from his healer - buffbot - whatever. How come he constantly plays around the bridges? In range of heals or something? and buffs? Guy is good - very good - how good though. Reckon Thugs on a good day would take him for sure for all his nonsense. Thugs don't rely on Jack Shit - this guy needs backup all the time it seems to me.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Far from convinced yet. Just watched a film of his and he receives countless heals from his healer - buffbot - whatever. How come he constantly plays around the bridges? In range of heals or something? and buffs? Guy is good - very good - how good though. Reckon Thugs on a good day would take him for sure for all his nonsense. Thugs don't rely on Jack Shit - this guy needs backup all the time it seems to me.

Kinag thinks Thugs would fail miserably :)

Kinag is wrong on alot of things though, but Kinag thinks he's very right on this matter!

kivik

Part of the furniture
Kinag thinks Thugs would fail miserably :)

Kinag is wrong on alot of things though, but Kinag thinks he's very right on this matter!

Kivik concurs on this matter.

Shotoken

Fledgling Freddie

It's called First Aid so stop the bs like all the noobs who think "omg he's healing, must be cheating or smth" :m00:. He plays around bridges cuz its the only place where he can fight multiples, its obvious.

Flintlock

Banned
Trouble is Thugs thinks he can't lose. This guy thinks he can't lose too. I think it boils down to who thinks he can't lose the strongest. Trouble is Thugs won't accept loosing (how the hell do you spell that?) so even if he lost the first fight or a few after he would find a way to eventually win. That is how he has always been and it has always been the case. Thugs will never give into another stealther - he fecking hates them! Thug's personality wins nearly all the time eventually - far too strong minded - damn well scarey!

not_vintervargen

Fledgling Freddie
i miss some fights vs kitted, experienced soloers.. want to see how he does vs heavytanks and such.

but he has a cool playstyle for sure, and SB is the perfect class for such bridge-moves..

edit: i dont understand why he is sword.. wouldnt axe be better? for like, situations with low end so you can havoc/anytime-asd spam or such..

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
if i click the link they take me directly to filefront.. and not to the file.. what am i not getting here? :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Trouble is Thugs thinks he can't lose. This guy thinks he can't lose too. I think it boils down to who thinks he can't lose the strongest. Trouble is Thugs won't accept loosing (how the hell do you spell that?) so even if he lost the first fight or a few after he would find a way to eventually win. That is how he has always been and it has always been the case. Thugs will never give into another stealther - he fecking hates them! Thug's personality wins nearly all the time eventually - far too strong minded - damn well scarey!

Thugs thinks too much ;)

Less thinking , more making a 50 shadowblade ... Or if not , More walking away and shutting up :D

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Great movies for sure. Watching this makes me want to finish my SB and go to the nearest bridge. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom