phatetic SB

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Ilienwyn said:
Lol, alb classes stronger than other realms. Maybe some solo classes but fg vs fg? No way! :m00:
Your update.dat is out-of-sync.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
you'll do more damage with higher CS skill when using CS styles no matter what the style is.
went from 34 to 44 CS and switched to CS styles, and did no noticable more dmg with garrote 34+16 to 44+16 should be noticable imo.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Lol, alb classes stronger than other realms. Maybe some solo classes but fg vs fg? No way! :m00:

you are one of those too busy to whine about what other realms got instead of taking advantage of what your realm got, if you take a little look on the alb forum or PM someone in Apocalypse Dudes that have a clue he can tell u a good debuff group that will pwn most other groups no matter realm if you play decent together.
but wether you are skilled enough to play with only 8 allies in the vicinity instead of 80+ is another question, but 8 vs 8 albs are completely on par compared with other realms fyi.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
went from 34 to 44 CS and switched to CS styles, and did no noticable more dmg with garrote 34+16 to 44+16 should be noticable imo.

Aye, when I used to play a SB, I went from critblade to perf.zerk did around the same dmg with Garrote, only diff was the cap was lower if I remember correctly, tho this was along time ago.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Aye, when I used to play a SB, I went from critblade to perf.zerk did around the same dmg with Garrote, only diff was the cap was lower if I remember correctly, tho this was along time ago.

something like that, i think i added like 10 dmg tops on average on mainhand, hamstring+leaper+rib separation on the other hand got decent dmg output but i didnt really get any advantage from it as the last few times i played it was so dam laggy and i fought 1 vs 3 in melee plus i had arrows up my arse and was minstrel stunned on top so didnt really get the chance to do much dmg before i died ^^

Light

Loyal Freddie
bezimeni said:
Lightnin Unicorn Knight Minstrel - Sojo 10
Stormm Feenix Knight Paladin
Drastic Eagle Knight Sorcerer yo
LGM AC and Tailor

hm unicorn knight mincer well well why u arent sb or hunter rr10 ??
eagle knight socerer hm mezz area, charm monster your lvl , lifetap , spd song, stun , ra no coment, .......... moc + lifetap ?? insane dont u think so ?
m8 dont post go play your uber mythic given chars and have fun
it is real nice when u can solo kill half grp dont u think so ?
and yes albs dont go in rvr as 4 ppl in grp u nead at least 40 to feel safe,
with all mythic gives u m8 u still sucks big time in pvp

think u need to take a chill pill

oh and ah yes peder thats the guy, remeber him his posts cracked me up :)

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
bezimeni said:
all u who play SB I yust wona sey i am sad about u beceause i can kill sb on melle with my ranger lol lol lol u hit like a wuss for 90-110 omg what they do to u

infil hit me for 300 + mainhand + debuf for 400 + second hand 130 + , and i dont live 4 sec but it is great when u meet sb these days :)
its all make me wonder how sb - infil fight looks like lol it must be great for all of u

tell me 1 more thing where all the hunters gone i didnt see 1 for a long time?

salute to all infils mincers and scouts u guys are great and play real good we all must bow befor u beceause so greart players with so good spec u cant find so often

and on the ende 1 mincer on 3 hib stelthers he will have great chance to kill all of them but if he dont he sos and by by great game what else to sey

1 more soserer killed me and my shade friend lastnight 2 ztimes he was solo we att him and we die with honor beceause against lifetap and ra u hit for 44 with bow i dont think we had any chance :) ( shade hit him for 19 omg ) he lifetap with moc for 300 and little more, and cast rate lol it is nice.

with all the lag and stuf what to sey great game

Dunno if there were some major changes here in Nf but can't find any in patch notes and i've never ever lost 1on1 vs a ranger so please do fight me :)

Gasoline

Fledgling Freddie
Ckiller said:
1 thing to say try playin wizz...... then complain

Except that they do some insane damage with bolts, and DDs...more than Runemasters, just without the cute kobbeh looks :touch:

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
you are one of those too busy to whine about what other realms got instead of taking advantage of what your realm got, if you take a little look on the alb forum or PM someone in Apocalypse Dudes that have a clue he can tell u a good debuff group that will pwn most other groups no matter realm if you play decent together.
but wether you are skilled enough to play with only 8 allies in the vicinity instead of 80+ is another question, but 8 vs 8 albs are completely on par compared with other realms fyi.

AD and debuff grp?? :eek6:

Any realm can beat any other if played decent together. There are quite a few setups from both hib n mid which would wtfpwn anything left n right if played decent and together

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom