FAO Halldar and SB's

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Hi

Was playing my infi last night (Whitestag) (Don't play him often and I'm not exactly leet at it) and encountered lots of hunters and sb's at Occassus bridge.

Wanted to say cheers for the lesson!:fluffle:Met some good oponents that beat me to bits but at least they respected the low rank of my infi and took the time to /bow.

Good to see that some players value their reputations more than the rpee's :worthy:

Guess I need to keep practising and if I could only get in the right position, land pa, follow up and then remember which buttons to press I'll be leet! :twak:

/bow

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
i've been wondering so much, if Stunning Stab is worth using, or if one should get a pincer or 2 off instead.. hmm

Kinag

Part of the furniture
i've been wondering so much, if Stunning Stab is worth using, or if one should get a pincer or 2 off instead.. hmm

Why not just finish the PA chain off then use two Pincers?

I manage to get off Pincer twice after I've gotten the whole PA chain off.

Shouldn't be to much of a problem :)

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Why not just finish the PA chain off then use two Pincers?

I manage to get off Pincer twice after I've gotten the whole PA chain off.

Shouldn't be to much of a problem :)

I manage to stop shaking after I've landed PA, been surprised and then completely forgotten which class I'm playing! If I remember to add stunning stab - well that's just a bonus . . . Now thats a stunning combo! :wij:

/bow

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
and took the time to /bow.

U're solo, despite ur low RR. That's an only reason for /bow :) See u in the field.

ps. And while we're at inter-realm communication - pls give my advice to Dmoscus-p to visit doctor asap. When rr9 infi enlists aid of rr4 mincer to kill poor gimped rr4 hunter in half-assed SC - there's smth bad with his bravery, hence, with amount of testosterone his testicles produce.

Ofc i hope i'm wrong. In this case he's just a lame ass :D

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
lol that same noob rr9 infil and his duo another noob rr7 infil like him using paralize before they even attemp pa me with lookout and the fact that i still get away with it and get those 2 shitnoobs killed by other mids and myself shows their uber skills Haldar.
Dont be upset those 2 noobs cant do anything cept killing afk ppl and it between rr1-3.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
lol that same noob rr9 infil and his duo another noob rr7 infil like him using paralize before they even attemp pa me with lookout and the fact that i still get away with it and get those 2 shitnoobs killed by other mids and myself shows their uber skills Haldar.
Dont be upset those 2 noobs cant do anything cept killing afk ppl and it between rr1-3.

wow, you used "noob" 4 times in that statement.

It's a shame you post on FH making yourself out to be so "leet". You are a laugh spamming moron who uses vanish with monotonous regularity.

brad

Fledgling Freddie

It's a shame you post on FH making yourself out to be so "leet". You are a laugh spamming moron who uses vanish with monotonous regularity.

Betta than you've ever been quite frankly. Eul gives respect to those that deserve it, just like i do. The emote every known and again don't mean jack when killing roglord zergers that only seem to be left on the server.

And you calling eul the moron, the same guy if i remember right that would run with synergy and use sl to pop stealthers for his grp. QQ more you muppet.

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
U're solo, despite ur low RR. That's an only reason for /bow :) See u in the field.

ps. And while we're at inter-realm communication - pls give my advice to Dmoscus-p to visit doctor asap. When rr9 infi enlists aid of rr4 mincer to kill poor gimped rr4 hunter in half-assed SC - there's smth bad with his bravery, hence, with amount of testosterone his testicles produce.

You didn't seem gimped. Seemed pretty tough as I landed PA on you (Be offended I never land PA :)) and still lost! Did you use IP or am I as bad as I think I am? :fluffle:

/bow

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH

Thats easy.
Against running enemies... u better get SS first as u align yourself for the Pincers ( i am assuming v fast swing rate too, and that u cant predict if and how the enemy will turn before u stun him)
On stationary targets... go Pincer right after CD.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
I wasn't talking to you so kindly waddle off in short, jerky movements.:twak:

Funny that you keep butting in when people aren't talking to you, but you still happily point it out to others when they do the same.

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Hey - where'd all this whining come from? :twak:

Keep your whines for the playground - only insulting in this thread should be at my inability to play an infi and land PA! Now shoo . . . :fluffle:

/bow

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
U will learn m8 if u continue playing infil and especially solo...
And u will soon be better than many high rr infils prolly...

censi

Can't get enough of FH
why can peeps smile and say some positive things about each other.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Hey - where'd all this whining come from? :twak:

Keep your whines for the playground - only insulting in this thread should be at my inability to play an infi and land PA! Now shoo . . . :fluffle:

/bow

noob inf!

can't land PAs, rofl!

you suck!

learn to play!

no? :(

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie

At game terms - i'm not. 5 yrs as assasin taught me patience. However, as a good guy irl, im upset by his health. Well, i've said it already :)

You didn't seem gimped.

60%+ of my rps are from assasin missions (4.5-4.8 k/hour for ml6+ soj hunter), and i havent played that hunter in rvr for almost a year, respecced him from spear to sword a week ago, redid 3 items in SC and went fighting, as my SB is completely untemplated atm, w8ing for 1.88.

Did you use IP or am I as bad as I think I am?

No, i didnt. Either it was down...or there have been no need to use it :)

Appollo

Part of the furniture

Still playing hroft? Time to come chill with me and wittor old enemy!

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Still playing hroft? Time to come chill with me and wittor old enemy!

Gonna be active for a week or so from now - and busy 3 more later, but in a month - surely :)

1.88 should be up by then, as Hroft's reSCing.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie

rofl and who would u be? another rog noob who gets fucked before he attempts add and leech? and i dont give a shit to players of ur kind gimp go learn how to play then come with statements plz.

Shadowss

Banned
Hey guys i just want to say aye Thanks for all the solo fight yesterday at occacus..

Gustav i nearly had you then !!! grrr :)

i just recently changed my spec and got a new template so hopefull i can do better vs all of you hehe! /rude for the 2 hunter 1 sb trio..carleth and bladedshadow and someone else pip's sb was it??

And eul you are such an agressive bitch...Stop popping soloers infront of fgs and vanishing before you call people noobs TBH

and /bow Molested nice fight AND I KILLED YOU ONCE!! i was amazed lol! granted some scout did kill ur pet near the end of the fight but it was a close one!

loving it.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
rofl and who would u be? another rog noob who gets fucked before he attempts add and leech? and i dont give a shit to players of ur kind gimp go learn how to play then come with statements plz.

I sense much anger in you. Have you tried having a wank?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom