Cequel aka Ciliviel SB Movies.

Flintlock

Banned
Oh - interesting (rubs hands) :).

Fecking love stealther vids. Though ain't met a stealther yet that Thug's couldn't ko. *Waits for retaliation*

islef

Loyal Freddie
2 of them seem borked for me, stops after 3 mins or so wich is making me cry irl since this guy is beyond insane

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Some very impressive ladder climbin' hehe. Also, he's got the hang of kitein' that's for sure :) Good movie

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Have to love his "jump down the bridge and attack casters below" method :p watching his videos always make me want to start an SB

Did he change his name or why he is Cequel these days?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Die in vain is simply amazing.. just made me realise how much I suck :)
I wish Dyvet had as many players like on that server he is playing on, seems constant action.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Have to love his "jump down the bridge and attack casters below" method :p watching his videos always make me want to start an SB

Did he change his name or why he is Cequel these days?

he got banned twice so that is his 3rd SB.. first was 10L9, 2nd was 5 or 6 and this is RR11..

censi

Can't get enough of FH
just watched that die in vain..

awsome.. complete mastery of the class... its newb pwning for sure but its mass newb pwning.. great fun nice music... unrivalled skill levels on display...

knock

Fledgling Freddie
brilliant video m8y, love how u go to top of tower after getting enemy to 20% or so, then jumping back down with all his m8s following u, and finishing him off lol...brilliant, genius :)

out of curiosity, why did ya keep getting banned? or any1 know?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I want a kobold Shadowblade :(

Preferably on US! ^^

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
The guy gave me the vids before, love his play style, so much fun i bet

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Oh - interesting (rubs hands) :).

Fecking love stealther vids. Though ain't met a stealther yet that Thug's couldn't ko. *Waits for retaliation*

I would actually like to see Thugs movies if they're hosted somewhere, link?

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Just watched the vids.. all of them.. Die in Vain rocks!
Hope he makes more.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
I just can't belive the amount of people who jump after him from bridge "tower" even rr11's do that,jeez

Flintlock

Banned
I would actually like to see Thugs movies if they're hosted somewhere, link?

Bluesplayer DAoC Player Made Films - DAoC Gaming

Just do a search for Thugs. Tis Thug's site too by the way :). The vids show him taking out all the infs that were currently uber at the time. And wait for it he does it whilst unbuffed! They were buffed cept in the duels. Think all of them ain't never lost before. There is also one there where he took down a previously unbeaten ranger - unbeaten to any sb - when he had turned level 25 - and again Thugs was unbuffed! The other fights are against rediculously hard opponents - Reavers - Armsmen and all in the best gear of the day and buffed! He does lose to a buffed and rock hard crush merc but should have finished her off but was too slow in trying to take a potion and the blasted merc used dirty tricks to stay alive. Still dropped straight after the fight though. Some of these guys were regularly dropping a few players at the same time. Beat that!

By the way all these Vids mentioned in this section should be up on the site by tomorrow. 2 are already on.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
stop talking of yourself in the third person...are you backward or something?

Flintlock

Banned
stop talking of yourself in the third person...are you backward or something?

The last time Thugs owned up to being Thugs on this board he received a pm off a mod who gloated that now they knew it was him he would be banned yet again. Pathetic I know but are things any different now? They changed their ridiculous approach to banning people or something?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Saw a Ciliviel movie ages ago and was very impressed- these ones and especially Die in Vain were very good play indeed and almost bionic weapon swapping at times while doing other things like zooming up and down ladders etc - top stuff :)

Ucallme

Banned
Bluesplayer DAoC Player Made Films - DAoC Gaming

Just do a search for Thugs. Tis Thug's site too by the way :). The vids show him taking out all the infs that were currently uber at the time. And wait for it he does it whilst unbuffed! They were buffed cept in the duels. Think all of them ain't never lost before. There is also one there where he took down a previously unbeaten ranger - unbeaten to any sb - when he had turned level 25 - and again Thugs was unbuffed! The other fights are against rediculously hard opponents - Reavers - Armsmen and all in the best gear of the day and buffed! He does lose to a buffed and rock hard crush merc but should have finished her off but was too slow in trying to take a potion and the blasted merc used dirty tricks to stay alive. Still dropped straight after the fight though. Some of these guys were regularly dropping a few players at the same time. Beat that!

By the way all these Vids mentioned in this section should be up on the site by tomorrow. 2 are already on.

ffs lol Thid cant compare to 50 rvr. There is only 1 way to prove how ubur/leet/skilful/god like/blah blah bollox... is to actually play at lvl 50 and then show...

Those vids of Cequel are damn good really enjoyed it, although I have only watched one of them!! :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Flintlock

Banned
ffs lol Thid cant compare to 50 rvr. There is only 1 way to prove how ubur/leet/skilful/god like/blah blah bollox... is to actually play at lvl 50 and then show...

Think you are wrong there. All the guys in those Thugs films had level 50 alts. You can't play on this server unbuffed at 50. Buffs are far too powerful by then. You can just about cope at Thid level unbuffed, but beyond that it is just too hard. On the classic server of course it is a different matter. I play a little on there - and I mean a little - just to relax. Not really got the time to play DAoC anymore. I bet though a lot find game play at Thid level just as demanding as at level 50. Just a few less toys to play with. Lets face it the only ones still playing on this server would be totally lost without buffs. Hell I bet most of you are running 3 accounts on Mid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom