Old Boys in QWTF

FWD.Mobius

Fledgling Freddie
Lo all ,

I am looking to find out whatever happened to the following people in QWTF , if anyone knows please feel free to PM me with email addy's or info.

[RS]Gibbler
[RS]Brasseye
[FWD]Jammie
[EQ]Bazerka

Cheers
Mob. :m00:

FWD.Mobius

Fledgling Freddie
Stolen your nick eh ....maybe for the forum but not in terms of the identity that nick had in QWTF .

I have registered that nick due to being a member of Clan Fleetwood , who I am not sure even exist anymore

Originally I was known as [RS]Mobius , as Rebel Smurfs (wot a name) were the first QWTF Clan I joined.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
FWD.Mobius said:
Mob,

Thanks for being flexible.

You dont want to know HOW flexible he is. If its proof you want - ask Wij (he has photos)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Bazerka is still alive ( I assume it's the same one) and can be found lying in a pool of vomit in #freddyshouse

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
yo Mobius. give me a <ping> on IRC #freddyshouse and I'lll forward on Gibbs and Brasseye's details.

[RS] Zarjazz

:clap:

J

Jam

Jammie Lives!

Alright mate, hows it going? I am alive and well and still frequent #fwd on IRC. Big Hello to all my old mates and I look forward to fragging you in TF2. All the very best FWD.Jam:england:

Yaka

Part of the furniture
sillyy jam necroing is badd mkay f00! :p

dunno where those peeps have disapeared to. but bazerka is still with us

he is currently playing source mod insurgency and GTR2. he is alway on quakenet like most of us as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom