Ol' Prydwen

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Myself, Vorbis and Delket will be running a guild for WAR. We currently have some old sotl/tlw gimps signed up (you can check out the member list on our temporary site here ) as well as some other random friends.

And yeah, it would be awesome to get all the old pryd crew on the same server :D

Ooh elo vesty! :D Will have to make sure you end up on the same server as LoE! :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ahhh.. I feel warm and fuzzy knowing that some old faces will be available to elucidate the finer qualities of life to.

Personally I'm looking forward to feeding Papa cHo his armour and weapons as well as reintroducing myself to Jupi. I wonder if he'll be the battlements carpet he used to be....:sex:

Yes, poor Jupi was more keep decoration than keep defender sadly! ;)

As for feeding me my armour, bring on biatch! I was the reigning 'Inter-gender, Inter-realm stick fighting champion of the woooooorld!' for 5 years!

So whatcha gonna do when the biggest schlong in the western hemisphere runs wild on you?!?! :p :D

Old Nicodemus

Loyal Freddie
Yes, poor Jupi was more keep decoration than keep defender sadly! ;)

As for feeding me my armour, bring on biatch! I was the reigning 'Inter-gender, Inter-realm stick fighting champion of the woooooorld!' for 5 years!

So whatcha gonna do when the biggest schlong in the western hemisphere runs wild on you?!?! :p :D

I've already called in a favour from a Phillipino lumber merchant. We'll have you chopped down to caucasian size in no time.

Old Nicodemus

Loyal Freddie
Ouchie, that is below the belt!

Well, below the ankle actually.... :p ;) :D

It's amazing what they can do in a barbers shop these days.. so in time honoured fashion from an old git to a young whippersnapper...

Get yer hair cut!

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
meh, I've been away from Prydwen for so long I've lost contact with most people!

I think the server which resembles Prydwen the closest should be our server, was a good idea whoever said it (cant be bothered to go and look).

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Having lived with Nico in Azeroth for many moons, I can say that his ability for giving out stick, taking stick and using his stick remains undiminished by his old age.

For now! :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Having lived with Nico in Azeroth for many moons, I can say that his ability for giving out stick, taking stick and using his stick remains undiminished by his old age.

For now! :D

Yep, when it comes to stick Nico has always enjoyed being a taker.... :D

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
meh, I've been away from Prydwen for so long I've lost contact with most people!

I think the server which resembles Prydwen the closest should be our server, was a good idea whoever said it (cant be bothered to go and look).

Endorsement of my idea from Morphius, bloody hell

:eek2:

Knobby

Fledgling Freddie
Disciple Of Aldur

Hey old pryd mates,

Not sure but will try to raise some of the DoA as im sure most will be very interested in getting into War as will im sure some old faces like Deepfried and Spanky

Its getting closer now so if someone comes up with a idea for the server choice lets get it stickied as soon as poss

Cheers:cheers:

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all,

I was Nim on Prydwen and I thought I'd stop by since I WILL be playing Warhammer and would love to reconnect with many of you.. really does bring back memories :)

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
I remember little Friar Nim, long time ago that.

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
Well they will release the name of the servers before release dont you think? Seems kinda stupid if they dont.
And we can all decide what server to pick then? :p

One think i know for sure i wanna play with the old excal people in war!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Why not just converge on a server at the top if you put them in alphabetical order? :| Instead of waiting for server names

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Cos other lazy buggers won't bother to scroll down the list, so end up on a rammed and laggy server if we headed to one at the top of the list. Better to have a plan about what to head to and not suffer lag hell :D

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Bottom of the list then, whatever! I'll be joining once you get one sorted out anyway ;)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Hey all,

I was Nim on Prydwen and I thought I'd stop by since I WILL be playing Warhammer and would love to reconnect with many of you.. really does bring back memories :)

Nim!! I've not posted here for soooo long I'd almost forgotten how to. But seeing that name I just had too. Now if I can just remember how to PM...

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
Honestly, I really miss you guys from Prydwen.. nothing since has ever felt quite the same. I played some WoW and now play LoTRO, but now I'm told I'll like this Warhammer lark, have decided on Warrior Priest (of course, melee/healing hybrid.. I started in on DAOC and have continued ever since) and will definitely be around with a group of friends from LoTRO. But I expect to have many ol'Pryds to say hi to and hang out with :)

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
Honestly, I really miss you guys from Prydwen.. nothing since has ever felt quite the same. I played some WoW and now play LoTRO, but now I'm told I'll like this Warhammer lark, have decided on Warrior Priest (of course, melee/healing hybrid.. I started in on DAOC and have continued ever since) and will definitely be around with a group of friends from LoTRO. But I expect to have many ol'Pryds to say hi to and hang out with :)

I feel joo!
But i really miss some guys from excal! Played WoW after daoc and wow was just shit cus i really hated the community. It just wasnt the same without all the friends their.
Imo mmorpg is like 70% Guild/community. If you aint got a nice group to hang with ingame, your missing out on the best part!

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
I feel joo!
But i really miss some guys from excal! Played WoW after daoc and wow was just shit cus i really hated the community. It just wasnt the same without all the friends their.
Imo mmorpg is like 70% Guild/community. If you aint got a nice group to hang with ingame, your missing out on the best part!

Yeah, odd though that the closest community comes from Prydwen, I have a feeling, in here, excallies are being outnumberd by the pryddies :)

I miss Jerelyn, Kalba, Ralgedi and Meril, people who didn't come with the rest of Tiwaz to WoW. Ofcourse Kalba and Meril joined that other guild at the time...what was their name again, some RvR guild...

Ozwaldo

Fledgling Freddie
Prydwen was a great community, would be great to bring it back together in a new game

M

Mirage-Tmesis

I remember Sinister being feared on RvR, and the time he snuck his way into non-rvr Albion Territory and started ganking lowbies(Me included). I remember the good old days. And i miss them.

That would have been outside Stonehenge Barrows. Iirc he managed to snag quite a few Phoenix Legion there, including me too :(

I miss those days too ;) Fondest memories ever.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
That would have been outside Stonehenge Barrows. Iirc he managed to snag quite a few Phoenix Legion there, including me too :(

I miss those days too ;) Fondest memories ever.

Yeah the bastard dropped a couple of us from The Dragon Senate as we came out of the barrows. Happy days. :)

L

Larsa

Prydwen? DAoC? *scratches head*

Now that's a trip down memory lane ... Greetings everybody, strange to see all the old names after so many years.

(Funnily it even seems that I have an account on this site though I obviously never posted on here, ah well, stranger things have happened.)

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Prydwen? DAoC? *scratches head*

Now that's a trip down memory lane ... Greetings everybody, strange to see all the old names after so many years.

(Funnily it even seems that I have an account on this site though I obviously never posted on here, ah well, stranger things have happened.)

welcome back I guess

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Ah the memories

/as lolz i pwned some n00b
/as FFs stop spamming alliance muvverfooker!11
/as will not! spamspamspam
/as omfgz0r i will so get my gm to kick your ass
/as kiss mine n00bz0r!
/as won`t you 2 stfu!
/as who asked you nobjockey!1??!

Sounds like Prib/Soul Pact.

Will let the NFD lot know about this thread - quite a few going to give WAR beta a crack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom