Ol' Prydwen

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
I haven't been here in ages and think, well WAR's coming I wonder if FH is still about, and here you all are.

Hey everyone :england:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Prydwenites unite! Damn there's so many oldies(where's Zarff!)

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
Hi old prydwen folks, looks like I might be in Beta soon! Hope to see you all on the battlefield once again :)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I'm definitely going to whatever server prydplayers are going to. :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Vay spamming again eh :england:

Look forward to playing with you lot again (and killing.. or being killed by as that happened more i guess)

Validus

Fledgling Freddie
Ooh a prydwen thread. I remember the race to 50 in Albion, Soulfly snagging it first, and drama over the Servants of the Lake levelling up instead of helping us fend off the Mids in RvR. I remember the days where a level 40 helping level 50's in RvR was not that uncommon and was not frowned upon. I remember Sinister being feared on RvR, and the time he snuck his way into non-rvr Albion Territory and started ganking lowbies(Me included). I remember the good old days. And i miss them.

Veldran

Fledgling Freddie
Holy.. I cant believe its Prydwen :p

I wonder if any old GoPies are coming to WAR?

Ill see you guys in the front line and im defo joining the prydpower server :p

Veldran - The old chant spammer pala!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
They wont reveal the server's untill last minute otherwise huge portions of players will converge on 1 specific server...thus causing HUGE lag

yeah, ppl wont know the server names until the exact day the game go live.

or they could be sneaky and not even name the servers until a week after :)

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
There is one way to get a 'pryd server', although people wont like it :)

We have been waiting years for the game to be releases....when the game IS released, what if we waited 2-3 days more (not a long time in the big pic) and then picked a server for all the ol guilds to move to?

I know what people will say 'we are losing time!!!' (etc etc) and that is true, but what is 2-3 days in a game you have waited so long for and would HOPE to play many years on too.

Like I say, its unlikely people would want to do this, but it IS a way round the 'we want to be on same server and kill each other' problem.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Well just needs someone to make a post "New Pryd is (blah blah server name)". Since the majority of us seem to want to play core so that bit is fairly safe.

First board member who logs on makes a charecter makes the post, it gets sticky'd and everythings sorted.

If a post is up with in the day of release rerolling a few hours work wont be a problem.

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
Here's one for you.

Pick the server who's name closest resembles Prydwen :p

I.e. if only one core server begins with P it's that one, if two or more begin with P the one who's second letter is closest to R etc until one wins.

If none begin with P then one that begins with the closest letter, O or Q then N and R etc.

I understand that it will take a bit of gray matter this way but it will work, and it will work in advance, unless they call there servers "Server 1, Server 2, etc" lol

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Here's one for you.

I.e. if only one core server begins with P it's that one, if two or more begin with P the one who's second letter is closest to R etc until one wins.

If none begin with P then one that begins with the closest letter, O or Q then N and R etc.

I understand that it will take a bit of gray matter this way but it will work, and it will work in advance, unless they call there servers "Server 1, Server 2, etc" lol
Bet all ex alb will zerg the wrong server then :p

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Think at this stage everyone's pretty much and ex alb, hib and mid !

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
Here's one for you.

Here's another one. Ask Requiel, GOA, the people who actually type in the server names, to name 1 server Prydwen. Then it's clear from the very start :D Shouldn't be such a problem to do for a group of hardcore Mythic-fans who have been loyal for years I reckon?

Vestax

Loyal Freddie
We just need to get all the guild leaders posting here to commit to playing on the same forum, that way you guarantee a few hundred english speaking players at least. Then just let the DAoC forums know where we are all heading and the word should spread.

Myself, Vorbis and Delket will be running a guild for WAR. We currently have some old sotl/tlw gimps signed up (you can check out the member list on our temporary site here ) as well as some other random friends.

And yeah, it would be awesome to get all the old pryd crew on the same server :D

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
Lords of england dosnt have a set 'WAR' roster as such at the moment, but we certainly have a listing of whos going for sure (and will no doubt be plenty of other 'usual suspect' on their way.

vayasen
solitas
Gwendel
Draig
fleura
chodax
monkey
Bubble
uliea
zearaze
ambyr
arbaal
xtrion
bane
badderius
addy
terron
katz
Tyrion
ravengaard
hug
looney
kazie
xyro
russman
lexa
wels
iceblade
toyotomi
nexus
seraph
undyingangel
akeem
Dryden
scar
rnd
arathel
nithran
shane
sogrom
tyrion
tinymo
insom
borikito
ishereuk
tibor

NB - that lis tis in no particular order and are undoubtedly others coming (ive just got up and not eexactly spent ages typing the list out, so apologies if some1 is missed off :p )

Got a structure in mind, but not comitting to anything until more is learned about the in game systems and mechanics.

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
Do you think, if I make an account now on Pryd server, and you let me join LOE, I have a better chance of getting into beta? :D

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
Well tbh theres a bit of an existing internal queue for beta with LOE anyway atm.

:england:

morphar

Fledgling Freddie
good ol' days of daoc! so many years since, yet so many memory remains! :D

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Please Mr Vayasen, SIR! Can I join your l33t guild ??? :wub:

Only kidding... good to see so many old names !:england:

Morthomme

Fledgling Freddie
Nice, nice! Good to see the Prydians longing for new battles!

Many names from the ol' days indeed..

Old Nicodemus

Loyal Freddie
Ahhh.. I feel warm and fuzzy knowing that some old faces will be available to elucidate the finer qualities of life to.

Personally I'm looking forward to feeding Papa cHo his armour and weapons as well as reintroducing myself to Jupi. I wonder if he'll be the battlements carpet he used to be....:sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom