Ol' Prydwen

Isileth

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see some familiar names still around, sure does bring back some memories :) Hope to see some of you around come release!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I might be coming to say hello ;)

Hey at any Prydwenites who remember me ;)

Nordanstahl

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Prydwenites

I will try warhammer out when it is released hope to see u lot in the same guild/server, seems to be a lot of them tincans from prydwen in the thread though;)

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
since open beta is close i thiought id bump this thread :p be nice to get pry back together :D

Fyfe

Loyal Freddie
Really nostalgic reading through this thread and remembering all the people from DAoC. Me and Rumble\Azi from DAoC will be playing WAR, if anyone remembers me feel free to PM, especially any old GoP'ers :)

tommyboyo

Fledgling Freddie
I used to play Prydwen back in the old old days, from release till a few months after SI was released, name was either Ruffting (SB) or Elrond (Healer)...awful names I know, but I was young, thought it was cool.

Anywho, I played Midgard, and was in a couple of guilds, but mainly Nemesis alongside Durgi (who turned out to be a complete fruitloop). I remember some of the old guilds like Eye of Odin, Warders of the Seventh Sigil, Svea Ulvar etc....anyone around from back then? or who possibly remembers me? :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
[Alliance]Iceforge: Where to meet for the albion relic raid?

Never had my /as rights removed that quickly... for some reason you was not supposed to talk about ninja raids in /as :p I think the organizer might still hate me for that one..

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Hey again, just another nudge here, any old GoPites planning to head over to WAR? and more importantly, what side? Chaos or order?

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
LOE are going Destruction (booo ;p). Im away from this week till a week after launch but we will announce here which server we are heading if any1 is interested :england:

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Seems like Valour from Pryd/Mid will be joining WAR also, we are an old guild/grp of ppl from daoc EU start, we will be going Destruction and try to join up with some other ppl from ol daoc forming an alliance if all goes well.

/wave to Nordanstahl, hi there was damn long since i seen you :cheers:

Hope to see great alliances for and alot of nice ppl will meet up again in WAR!

rynnor

Rockhound
[Alliance]Iceforge: Where to meet for the albion relic raid?

Never had my /as rights removed that quickly... for some reason you was not supposed to talk about ninja raids in /as :p I think the organizer might still hate me for that one..

Lol! I seem to vaguely remember that - what guild were you in then - DTP?

xianeta

Fledgling Freddie
Crikey, not been on FH for years. God knows how i remembered my password...:) . Well just thought i'd post as i've seen a few familiar names on here. Name was xianeta from back when DAOC first started, was in the "Order Of The Sacred Oak" on Hib/Pryd. Names of guildies i'll never forget...Skippy, Sowerby, Sparhawk...my god were old ha ha ha.
Well, currently in "Lords Of England :england:" With vayasen and the motley crew, So REALLY looking forward to getting back into the game with all the old skool guilds.
BTW Destruction Rules ..mawahahahahaha.

Regards

Xianeta :england:

Arathel_Talas

Fledgling Freddie
Over a year since last visit :) Really looking forward to WAR and to meet lots of old friends (and foes :)) from DAOC! Will be great fun!

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Lol! I seem to vaguely remember that - what guild were you in then - DTP?

Probarly DTP or DH, was those I spend the longest in, or perhaps JPF, which also lasted quite a while :)

So long ago now, don't think I even had my first lvl 50 back then and was just sooo eager to get to go help out

Everz

FH is my second home
Wonder if any from Hand of Chaos (Alb) are on here, remember that being the only time i ventured onto pryd :p:.

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
So many names i'm seeing here who ganked me many a time :)

my BM and my Ani.

Jalanteriel

Regular Freddie
Imo they should just create a server called Prydwen :p

Haha! I second that! For one thing it'll definitely solve any confusions as to which server we'd all go into.

Still, it'd still be somewhat split between which sides we play. Either way it'd be nice to play with/against old prydwens (prydwenians?)

p/s is it me or are there only a handful of hibbies posting in here? :ninja:

Darkseed

Fledgling Freddie
Well...the old man is stepping into WAR. Good to see so many ppl I recognize from the past. Svea Ulvar in Order...how can that be? haha

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
Yep afraid so - Kyra, Galalissa, Zarthan, Saucabobz, Boss, Shree, Lodo, Kayin, Gendaa, Amstal, Lament, Wherehound plus others are still about (some with different names now). Since DAoC i been playing mainly with Americans though and those guys are a strange bunch :p Sadly i have lost contact with many oldmembers and friends. Most of TDS-DAoC went off to play WoW when it was released in EU i was still playing it with my NA friends so misse dout on all the fun over here :p

Someone mention me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Just like the old days this. Will definitely join the unofficial Old Prydwen server and look forward to being killed by some familiar names. :D

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all.

Me and Thundercat (Some might actually remember us) will be starting to play as soon as possible. Not even checked the classes yet so no idea which side. Hoping to meet some old friends ingame.

And damn I missed the FH and community while playing WoW.

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
I'm surprised i remembered my password, aint been on here for about 2 or 3 years! recognise a few names from pryd alb side though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom