Ol' Prydwen

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Tyrion's in our guild noo please someone wake me up from this nightmare.. ;)

Seriously though hi Choppy long time no see. Any other old timer TDS still about?

Choppy

Fledgling Freddie
Any other old timer TDS still about?

Yep afraid so - Kyra, Galalissa, Zarthan, Saucabobz, Boss, Shree, Lodo, Kayin, Gendaa, Amstal, Lament, Wherehound plus others are still about (some with different names now). Since DAoC i been playing mainly with Americans though and those guys are a strange bunch :p Sadly i have lost contact with many oldmembers and friends. Most of TDS-DAoC went off to play WoW when it was released in EU i was still playing it with my NA friends so misse dout on all the fun over here :p

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Yep afraid so - Kyra, Galalissa, Zarthan, Saucabobz, Boss, Shree, Lodo, Kayin, Gendaa, Amstal, Lament, Wherehound plus others are still about (some with different names now). Since DAoC i been playing mainly with Americans though and those guys are a strange bunch :p Sadly i have lost contact with many oldmembers and friends. Most of TDS-DAoC went off to play WoW when it was released in EU i was still playing it with my NA friends so misse dout on all the fun over here :p

oooh old school \o/

Draig

Fledgling Freddie
looks like FH boards have grow'd better :clap:

Not that we've picked a side (working minds powers on Vaya :) )

Attachments

• loeorc.jpg
    loeorc.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 74

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ah the memories

/as lolz i pwned some n00b
/as FFs stop spamming alliance muvverfooker!11
/as will not! spamspamspam
/as omfgz0r i will so get my gm to kick your ass
/as kiss mine n00bz0r!
/as won`t you 2 stfu!
/as who asked you nobjockey!1??!

Excalibur/Albion had a similar thing with "Albion United" which IIRC was disbanded as a result of someone doing "/as banana"....

S

Scar

well well well, a few blasts from the past on this forum/thread.
hope you are all keeping well and see you all soon in WAR :england:

I love the LoE smiley

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Svea Ulvar are comming to war, we didn't get into the beta this time...but we will come.

If you see any Svea Ulvar in WAR-beta it's a rouge wow-guild, not the original.

Cool, many happy memories being murdered by and murdering your bunch of reprobates in old frontiers Odin. Look forward to seeing you all in retail :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Howdy folks, sorry to break up the derailed Tyrion thread ;)

Those who dont remember me i was ever so slightly involved with The Dragon Senate, and yes TDS is coming back for WAR. Who knows this time round i might not have to play a 'healer's healer' to RvR and Mythic let me be offencive :p
TDS gona be a lot smaller than back on Pry, more back to friends n family kinda guild. We haven't decided on side yet, I want order (for the dwarf in me) a few of the others destruction. Oh and forgive me for not posting much on here, not my area of 'fun' infact think this is my first post i usually just read them. hehe

:cheers: to all, see you on the battle field!

Hello Chops. Going Smite this time? :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Hehe, so many old names and good people there. :) Best of luck and hope you lot get in beta.

Choppy

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Chops. Going Smite this time? :D

What do you think :flame: I love me offensive healers and WAR should give me that! Never was much good sitting at the back doing the 'and i heal, and i heal' thing. You never know this time i might not get nerfed, not that it made me re spec :p

Yes we will be in beta, TDS was (some how) lucky enough to get a few spots in guild beta.

H

Hug

[Alliance] Tyrion: For gods sake can someone get us out of this chickenshit alliance...

ohhhh the memories :D lo vaya

NikonL were did you get that quote from?
do you have the full alliance chat,it was prolly the funniest thing Tyrion ever said.:D

Lol

Ohh and hi to all the old Prdywen peeps.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
NikonL were did you get that quote from?
do you have the full alliance chat,it was prolly the funniest thing Tyrion ever said.:D

Lol

Ohh and hi to all the old Prdywen peeps.

Purely from memory unfortunately. I don't think i'll ever forget it :) i don't have the rest of the chatlog unfortunately.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Do you remember the Alliance meeting we had where one of the guild leaders asked us to do all the RRs (this was still OF) before 7pm cos he was only 12 and his mum made him go to bed early?

Think it was the guy from Guardians of Vetusta iirc.

And then there was the 1fg Sidi raid where we took nearly two hours to kill one of the keylords (paladins as dps ftl), Kyra was running powersong but had to go to sleep so she left her character logged in and then we had to get someone to phone her up in the states to accept a res. Ahh good times...

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Do you remember the Alliance meeting we had where one of the guild leaders asked us to do all the RRs (this was still OF) before 7pm cos he was only 12 and his mum made him go to bed early?

Think it was the guy from Guardians of Vetusta iirc.

And then there was the 1fg Sidi raid where we took nearly two hours to kill one of the keylords (paladins as dps ftl), Kyra was running powersong but had to go to sleep so she left her character logged in and then we had to get someone to phone her up in the states to accept a res. Ahh good times...

Happy days indeed. :) I remember those 1fg Sidi runs well and poor Kyra was always stuck running powersong whilst trying to keep an eye on the kids!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
think people are going to be trying to optimise WAR far too soon. doubt it will have the classic period of ignorance.. people arguing over the chainmail drops in Mithra, not knowing what condition was, and my favourite "i dont care what stats it has, i need it cos its GLOWY!" :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
think people are going to be trying to optimise WAR far too soon. doubt it will have the classic period of ignorance.. people arguing over the chainmail drops in Mithra, not knowing what condition was, and my favourite "i dont care what stats it has, i need it cos its GLOWY!" :D

:D

I know what you mean but to be honest I figured alot of those things out in DAoC beta as well, it did spoil retail a bit for me but for me MMO's are all about the people and less about the game so I just had fun helping guildies instead of learning the basics.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I forsee epic staff / handbag battles between Chodax and Nicodemus.

Two men enter, one man leaves!

Though with the rate everyone is going bad guys, I hope there will be plenty of targets :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
They wont reveal the server's untill last minute otherwise huge portions of players will converge on 1 specific server...thus causing HUGE lag

best decision ever made...

after the fact that there will never ever be a stealth class ofc :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
think people are going to be trying to optimise WAR far too soon. doubt it will have the classic period of ignorance..

it hasn't been that way for a long long time :(

oh and glowwy > usefulness. anyone saying otherwise is lying :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I forsee epic staff / handbag battles between Chodax and Nicodemus.

Two men enter, one man leaves!

Though with the rate everyone is going bad guys, I hope there will be plenty of targets :D

Nico will get staff-slapped and left laying in the mud, just like the good old days!

I am the uncontested, undefeated, inter-gender, inter-realm stick fighting champion of the wooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllldddddddddd!! Big Papa cHooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :D :p ;)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
best decision ever made...

after the fact that there will never ever be a stealth class ofc :)

Are you serious? Witholding server names until launch is what caused WoWs problems with language specific players servers dominating several realms.

If we could liase with a comunity assistant, we could get servers flagged at launch for the comunities that's going to use the server. After playing WoW for 2 years on a server that was home to a massive Russian, Chec / Slovak AND scandinavian presence, we've finally moved away from the server. It was the 4th migration away and there's no english speaking guilds left now.

I really hope we'll have the server names up before launch. We plan on playing with several other guilds, and being up at 3AM when the servers goes live is not exactly apealing when a simple name released 24 hours beforehand could save us the bother.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
We just need to get all the guild leaders posting here to commit to playing on the same forum, that way you guarantee a few hundred english speaking players at least. Then just let the DAoC forums know where we are all heading and the word should spread.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I'll make sure both Marsh Horde and BokkeRijders will join the correct realm ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom