Ol' Prydwen

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Prydwen? DAoC? *scratches head*

Now that's a trip down memory lane ... Greetings everybody, strange to see all the old names after so many years.

(Funnily it even seems that I have an account on this site though I obviously never posted on here, ah well, stranger things have happened.)

Blimey! Ello Larsa, you old tart :D

Linwig

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Prydwen folks, tis the 'old' Myddrin here just wanted to say a big hello to you all especially Roa, Ozzy, Nim and Turamber. Great to see a lot of you are still about....all these names bought some great memories back. Crazy to think it was about six years ago (time flies) since I discovered DAOC and still haven't had as much fun since. Good luck in War all, and cheers to you :drink:

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Crazy to think it was about six years ago (time flies) since I discovered DAOC and still haven't had as much fun since.

Hi Myddrin, good to see you old mucker! I'm not sure where those six years went ... although a fair few of them were probably waiting for TOA raid groups to form "somewhere Beyond the Sea" ;)

Now we just need you to come to the Order side of the fence, far too many people planning to go chaos already!

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
I dont see ny reason at all why Pryd folks....or maybe even some foul Excal people :p cant make a beeline for a certain server.

Im sure as release gets announced andserver details possibly come available....we can work something out.

Shadeyhodds

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all! its awesome to see so many old faces here, dunno if any of you remember me from pryd, i had a fair few characters on alb side. Main ones were:

Pethiel (wiz)
Shadeyhodds (infil)
chandelen (minstrel)
Hoddsy (friar)

Anyway, just checking in and i think it would be great if we could all rally as many of us as possible on 1 server, really miss the old community.
Im currently playing the beta and i think its going well atm, hope to see you all there

Ozwaldo

Fledgling Freddie
Is great to see some old names, I thought Myddrin was lost in the hills of Wales forever.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Is great to see some old names, I thought Myddrin was lost in the hills of Wales forever.

Nah, the police just followed the trail of sexually satisfied sheep and it led right too him! :D

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
Gees the memories are flooding back looking at this thread. /Salute to you all. <looks for the St Andrews flag to no avail>

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all

Dunno what's more strange, seeing all these old names again or that I remembered my FH password :)

*waves*

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Wow. It's really nice to see all these old names. :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Hahaha, naaah online we're all forever young! :D

Cept Bubble and Vayasen who will forever be 'old gits'! :p ;)

Not a good idea to insult your guild leader I know but what the hell! :D

Lucius

Banned
chretien said:
Do you remember the Alliance meeting we had where one of the guild leaders asked us to do all the RRs (this was still OF) before 7pm cos he was only 12 and his mum made him go to bed early?

Think it was the guy from Guardians of Vetusta iirc.

What can I say, such were the limitations of casual gaming :)

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
Nice as it would be to revisit the old Prydwen folks (hell, that was a LONG time ago, even for an old fart like me!) I'm really hoping for a Euro roleplaying server for Warhammer, I just love the world setting... but wherever you folks end up, I'll likely create a tourist to drop by and see how you are doing.

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
Was looking through some older posts and 'bumped' into this :p

Still too early to organise anything, but just wanting to keep the spirit of the idea alive.

S

Shivian

Wow, talk about bringing back some old memories! Some names I'd forgotten all about in here.

I'd agree about getting a common server, would be good fun to play with some of the "oldies" again.

Shiv

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
Well, since Griffon Knights is in beta atm and we will be playing once it goes live as well I think this is a great idea and would be good fun to join up with the old guilds on a certain server.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
hi my name is CC and i just whooped all albs ass back to apk.

/cg 'omg some1 triggerd a CC!!'

all runs back or tries to get the cc on middies xD

"Champion commander beta time"

now that is oldskool :p

Deld

Loyal Freddie
Yay for old prydwen, best server ever. I need to find my old guild (GoP) and see if they're gonna play WAR.

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sure Cornell and I would follow and look forward to fighting with or against you lot once more.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys nice to see all the old timers are still lurking about :)

Seems so long ago now since we all started DAoC amazing that the old community is still alive really. We should def ensure we go to the same server where poss although it`s nice to be on opposite sides sometimes so we can kill each other all over again ;)

Anyone heard from Belcar? he went awol a couple of years back and didn`t hear from him since.

Incidently we (The Rigante) will more than likely be going Destruction at release, which other pryd guilds have decided on destruction?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
you all need to roll chaos so i can smash your faces in with my white lion!

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
you all need to roll chaos so i can smash your faces in with my white lion!

Look out everybody, here comes Ctuchik!
whitelionii.jpg

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone heard from Belcar? he went awol a couple of years back and didn`t hear from him since.

A quick check of his profile shows he was on FH 2 weeks ago. Maybe a PM on FH will do the job?:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom