Ol' Prydwen

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
My apologies if this has already been coffed up previously (something tells me it may have been, if so feel free to direct me to that thread p) but are any 'plans' in place for guilds from old servers to converge onto a certain WAR server(s) when the time comes?

Could probe interesting if so (praying for no X realm queue's)

Case

Fledgling Freddie
What side are LOE going Vay? We're off to destruction, would be nice to hook up with some of the old timer guilds.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
They wont reveal the server's untill last minute otherwise huge portions of players will converge on 1 specific server...thus causing HUGE lag

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
Would be nice to converge on a server with people from Prydwen. Some of my earliest memories of MMOs comes from the days I spent in DAoC working on what to do. :p

Case

Fledgling Freddie
They wont reveal the server's untill last minute otherwise huge portions of players will converge on 1 specific server...thus causing HUGE lag

yeah cos that system worked real well when WoW was released ^^ because of the way blizzard did it we ended up on unofficial Russian server and blizzard didn`t make any attempt to police the language usage ect. also queue times were through the roof.

Would be much better off letting the community have the info as to servers that way at least a small percentage of people can make a good decision based on population balance. No one wants to join an overpopulated server.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have a great idea to get LoE together with a whole bunch of other great guilds and form a hooge mahoosive alliance and call it the Unity Alliance and stuff and then we can all fight alongside one another!!!

MON THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem* :D

Hehe... only kidding :england: Ello Vayasen :p

Case

Fledgling Freddie
I have a great idea to get LoE together with a whole bunch of other great guilds and form a hooge mahoosive alliance and call it the Unity Alliance and stuff and then we can all fight alongside one another!!!

MON THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem* :D

Hehe... only kidding :england: Ello Vayasen :p

Phew I broke out in a cold sweat of terror just for 1 moment there good job you put only kidding on the end :p

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Ah the memories

/as lolz i pwned some n00b
/as FFs stop spamming alliance muvverfooker!11
/as will not! spamspamspam
/as omfgz0r i will so get my gm to kick your ass
/as kiss mine n00bz0r!
/as won`t you 2 stfu!
/as who asked you nobjockey!1??!

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
[Alliance] Tyrion: For gods sake can someone get us out of this chickenshit alliance...

ohhhh the memories :D lo vaya

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Prydwen was a fun place to be :)

Anyway any other old school Pryd guilds planning on going WAR?

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
Svea Ulvar are comming to war, we didn't get into the beta this time...but we will come.

If you see any Svea Ulvar in WAR-beta it's a rouge wow-guild, not the original.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
It`s spelt Rogue thats ROGUE, damn that annoyed me so much in WoW. Yeah I know it`s petty I know! But omg it just annoyed me soo very much..

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
It`s spelt Rogue thats ROGUE, damn that annoyed me so much in WoW. Yeah I know it`s petty I know! But omg it just annoyed me soo very much..

Hey! it's not my native language!... :) but I can't spell in Swedish ither ;)

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all ;]

Well its not Official which side we may choose yet, I kno what id choose, but I have a feeling I know what the majority of us want (and they dont match ;p, but hey ho, all for the greater cause).

We have casually discussed what side so far, my thought is that we wont decide officially at least until all the races are released to the public.

Then we can go from there.

you dont really NEED the server names to all 'kind of' gather on one server, you can use the old and tried (no1 said trusted p) method of the ol' 6th server from top, or first server that starts with an F (insert favorite method, some say a good one is pick the first one without Gwendel on it :p).

Anyways, I do hope that a community spirit can be recaptured on WAR (no no no to Xrealm q's fighting random people who u never heard of) and playing on a server with (or against) some familiar names and guilds would go a way to setting this off on the right foot.

PS, LOE (depending on how Warhammer ends up playing) would most likely look to join/create an Alliance with other guilds on whichever server, indeed its already been mentioned in early guild planning that an alliance Officer would be appointed (dont beleive the foul rumours that its tyrion :twak: ).

Anyways, if theres a side that dosnt have Lurikeens on it, sign me up ;]

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Hey ever thought of a career as a politician Vay? ;)

Lets be honest Black orcs > All

smish smash ickle dorfs.

Definately hoping for a more Daoc'esc community than a WoW community. Hopefully having alliances will help this along creating good places to work together without having to amalgamate and create huge guilds of lots of people who don`t really get on.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
indeed its already been mentioned in early guild planning that an alliance Officer would be appointed (dont beleive the foul rumours that its tyrion :twak: ).

*Hides "Tyrion for prez" sign*

megadave

I am a FH squatter
would be nice to see some familiar old faces, especially LoE :)

Case

Fledgling Freddie
No offence intended but last time I spoke to Tyrion he was a nob that was about 4 years ago though :p

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Would be great to see this happen.

Will be a shame if we all end up on different servers.

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
Theres a long way to release yet, there are (apparently) a few clever people around from Prydwen, im sure we can somehow between now and then (porbably easier closer to release) come up with some plan that would see at last some old guilds all on the same server.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
No offence intended but last time I spoke to Tyrion he was a nob that was about 4 years ago though :p

You spoke to him about 3 weeks ago fool, he's in the Lotro guild :fluffle:

and anyone got the transcript to that allaince meeting with tyron in? Its comedy gold! :D

Choppy

Fledgling Freddie
Howdy folks, sorry to break up the derailed Tyrion thread ;)

Those who dont remember me i was ever so slightly involved with The Dragon Senate, and yes TDS is coming back for WAR. Who knows this time round i might not have to play a 'healer's healer' to RvR and Mythic let me be offencive :p
TDS gona be a lot smaller than back on Pry, more back to friends n family kinda guild. We haven't decided on side yet, I want order (for the dwarf in me) a few of the others destruction. Oh and forgive me for not posting much on here, not my area of 'fun' infact think this is my first post i usually just read them. hehe

:cheers: to all, see you on the battle field!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
aaah the joy that was the Unity Alliance when it fell apart :D

laird : "unity is run by all the member guilds equally"
everyone else: "nope, phoenix legion runs it"

;)

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Howdy folks, sorry to break up the derailed Tyrion thread ;)

Those who dont remember me i was ever so slightly involved with The Dragon Senate, and yes TDS is coming back for WAR. Who knows this time round i might not have to play a 'healer's healer' to RvR and Mythic let me be offencive :p
TDS gona be a lot smaller than back on Pry, more back to friends n family kinda guild. We haven't decided on side yet, I want order (for the dwarf in me) a few of the others destruction. Oh and forgive me for not posting much on here, not my area of 'fun' infact think this is my first post i usually just read them. hehe

:cheers: to all, see you on the battle field!

Hellooo Choppy!!!!!

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
aaah the joy that was the Unity Alliance when it fell apart :D

laird : "unity is run by all the member guilds equally"
everyone else: "nope, phoenix legion runs it"

;)

You little stirrer!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom