ok, savages gets nerfed..

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by parzi
have you read what i suggested ? no ? a lot of ppl agreed to it, hibs and albs also etc.

you dont know them, i.e. you got no clue , but still you post. thats exactly what i hate. stupid bullshit whining, dumb suggestions that would either do nothing, or nerf the class to hell, putting ppl into clichees etc...

You have a realm to convince first mate, and I reckon that is going to be tough...

I have a way to kill mid melee groups, it entails hibs running in 2fg, as 2fg we can kick 2fg's of middy ass because pbaoe scales alot faster then the healer surplus can heal. Plus 2 sets of lull on 10 sec recast can play havoc with you lot for a change :D

It's just a matter of getting over my general dislike for running in groups bigger then 1, but tbh, it's becoming pretty damn easy to brush it aside.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by old.Emma
you recognise them as a hybrid. Mythic on the otherhand says there a tank.

Mythic is right when telling Savages are pure tanks (according to Mids).

Mythic is wrong when telling Zerkers/SB needed that big fat nerf (according to Mids).

Quit telling me what Mythic says if you don't agree on some terms and do on others. That makes your statement totally loose.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by skadad
Nerfs dont balance the game.. they fugg it up..

If only people learned how to play.. how to utilize their styles/ra's /classes better... none of this would be needed..
Well, Mr Unibrow, you may whine all you want (especially now that your pet hamster has been nerfed), but the fact of the matter is that this is not CS or some other FPS where everyone plays with the same tools, but an MMORPG where class balance has a major effect on the outcome of PvP fights. Sure, all it takes is for me to learn the styles, spells and RAs of my Cabalist better and no enemy tanks will have a chance. :rolleyes:

Vehement denial like yours is not going to help when Mythic nerfs Savages... A smart Savage TL would be forthcoming about nerfing the class and openly suggesting what should be done. If all they do is denying and jealously guarding their class, Mythic will just swing the nerf bat with their usual finesse and clobber savages into oblivion.

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by old.LandShark
No. Simple truth: mid/pryd can't hold a candle to mid/Exc. And possibly alb/Exc can't hold a candle to alb/Pryd, but that I wouldn't know tbh. All I know is mid on pryd have yet to field a group as tough as a single good FG of, say, Nolby or BC.

You make me smile.

I'd say warders/mm are easily equal to NP and better then BC,RG or whichever other rvr guild there.

As for the alb comparison, i agree wholeheartedly

A

arrakeen

Take away parry and resist buffs and let the Hp they drop be % of the HP they have so that they loose more HP when buffede and less when not buffede.

And mabey even remove there tanks ra's

Atm. they are way to powerfull

A

ab_fluid

my 38 savage 4 shots yellow mobs unbuffed swinging 2h hammer at < 3 speed. Its fun!

O

old.Zarko

Originally posted by old.m0000
you cannot justify having the highest damaging class (dps) tank, have the best defense in the game - ~30% parry ~50% evade, and 360 evade, and cheap purge, ip, self-end-heal, tank hps.

take away their evade buff, put their evade at evade 3 with no 360 - they are recognised to be a hybrid and thus have no cheap RAs, reduce quad hit chance.

Sorted.

/clap

that would even it out a bit.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by klavrynd
You make me smile.

I'd say warders/mm are easily equal to NP and better then BC,RG or whichever other rvr guild there.

As for the alb comparison, i agree wholeheartedly

Ok then, tell them to come roll in hib and show us how it's done. We can arrange some powerleveling and have them in tip top teams in no time, faster then you can Salty loves seamen.

O

old.Tzeentch

MM dont run melee groups afaik.

no guild (read: no) matches up to nolby/exc.

warders are non-existent now, are they not?

and active/gained noteriety during the perma-end patch?

P

parzi

no, savage without determination would be worse off than thanes tbh (zero ranged abilitys, rooted = out of combat totally), and its not the real problem with them.
they are no hybrid, hybrids have a) a mana bar b) spells (all savage thingies are abilitys, and listed as abilitys) c) ranged spells OR spells/auras etc that help the group.

the buffs should take away % of current hp, that was also one of my suggestions, another was they should take it away when used, not when they run out.
full buffed that would be 600+ hp taken away for evade dps haste. if that would not balance them nerf evadebuff hastebuff a bit and dps buff, or remove dps buff totally.

taking away resist and parry buff, well noone i know ever uses parry buff, resist is used sometimes but not very often, but i like them as the one who presses the right resist the right time gains something, while the one who presses the wrong resist just looses hp.

edit: oh and remove the interupt on all taunt shouts they were meant for pve etc

with the quadrate well giv more tripple less quads etc i dont care and wouldnt change much, just let average swings per round stay the same as cdw/dw.

D

darbey

I tend to keep out these nerf this nerf that posts but yesterday really made me feel strongly about this.

With my pally Running from amg back to atk i see a savage running towards me, strangely enough he sees me and turns and runs. ordinarily i wouldnt try toe to toe with a savage but as he starts running i think why not. Anyway after perma sprint i catch him and we fight. With alot of blocking, slamming , twisting and evades from the savhge we had a reasonably good fight, i used fh and he ip's. Anyway to cut the story short he beats me with about 10% left.
Im feeling quite pleased that ive almost taken a rr4 savage (both unbuffed), until from IRC i find out he was running back to amg RESS SICK.

R

Rg.Roller

Somthing needs to be done to some elements of the savage but its a hard on to tell. Most of the suggestios so far who gimp the class a lil bit too much and the odd thing is that different people whine about different things about them

1)dps add make my health bar go down to quick
2)speed buff make me get interupted too much
3)evade buff make me not hit too much
4)parry buff...........effect blinds my eyes!

I would say put a heavy cost to the det skillz but no disallow it, and maybe put a evade cone gap in there somewhere. Other than that slam still works and so does half decent cc and stuns. 2h'd savage isnt too far away from the zerka class, doing pretty much simular damage. I think the majority of the whines are about h2h.

I beleive that someone also stated earlier that mids have the best buffing class too.........how much conc is it to cast end regen for the grp in alb and hib. The shaman's is conc related meaning for the more people he casts end to in the grp the less conc he has for buffs.. Seems fair?

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Emma
Really i find defensive tanks.. ie not hybrids. tend to block most of my attacks when im fighting them. Wonder why that is.

probably because tank weaponskill > savage weaponskill regardless of them being h2h or 2h spec.

Only difference is h2h has a chance of getting past block easier due to duel wield and multiple attacks in one round.

Ofcourse now if its casters who are complaining.. What do expect when a tank gets within melee range of you? Lay down and wait for you to nuke him death?

Please, refresh my memory as to why you would be hitting on defensive tanks why again :rolleyes:

/agree with parzi btw

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by old.Sko
Miget Mafia ?
Warders ?

PS. Our "sometimes dies to torcs" guild groups hardly can be called good, though we show adequate performance sometimes.

PPS. savages (hth) are hardly 2 button class like chanters or pre-nerf zerks, and they make damage on positionals, where 800 per round from merc is guaranted on side style, same result requires also lucky random number roll from savage.
So Shh imo, each realm has classes that simple rock, example infiltrators in alb -
imho soloing 2 red shredders in df with just melee loosing only 20% or so _unbuffed_ is a bit overpowered on rogue class.

Not to burst your bouble but a guildie of mine killed a savage the other day while he was resting after a solo fight with.........what was it now?..........oh yeah a Umbral Hulk! N.E.R.F!

The savage was called Seven.

W

Weeping Willow

Originally posted by hotrat
btw healer is still overpowered, especially pac healer because of one spell, haste debuff, which interupts, on a 5 second timer and is insta cast. Remove that and the 3 cc classes are pretty much even, depending on the situation.

Debuff shouldn't interrupt in 1.62

S

sorusi

so? even after nerf zerkers can solo them aswell, id be surprised if not a non-gimped _buffed_ tank could solo them hulks :p

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by old.Nol
Ok then, tell them to come roll in hib and show us how it's done. We can arrange some powerleveling and have them in tip top teams in no time, faster then you can Salty loves seamen.

Might be mistaken, but aren't MM all ex Hib/Excal?

I'm sure Qte was.

O

old.Tzeentch

Nol's point is bring these uber hibs who can kill mids on pry, here.

not bring the mids from pry, to hib on exc.

T

Trubble

Originally posted by poppamies
What u want to nerf next ?
Well mid healers cos they are so overpowerd...
But then ?
Warriors got most base dmg = nerf
Then ?
Skalds can run too fast nerf.
Rms do too much dmg = nerf
SMs are so rare so no need to nerf
Thanes cn actuelly hit (me a heler, for 700+) nerf
All other classes/realm u want nerfed, are u happy ehrn 2/3 realms are nerfed to nothing so u can walk around and feel allmighty ? and get to kill... hmm noone exept in duels ?
Come on ffs, stop the fucking nerf this and that whines, the ones crying for nerfs are teh mindless/skill less /useless/not neded ppl that cry for nerf since they cant make a good grp that can kill something 1fg vs 1fg, ok some albs will cry we cant kill even a random mid grp coz tehy are overpowerd, then tell me how the hell can some good alb guild grps kill the good/best (at times) mid grps ?

When savages have been nerfed, we can go back to our old whines about AE stun.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by dakeyras
Might be mistaken, but aren't MM all ex Hib/Excal?

I'm sure Qte was.
Qte was, and I think there are a few others, which poses a new question, how come one of the few guilds that can compete with these uber albs and hibs comes from hib/excal, who are supposedly rubbish players?

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by old.Nol
Qte was, and I think there are a few others, which poses a new question, how come one of the few guilds that can compete with these uber albs and hibs comes from hib/excal, who are supposedly rubbish players?

Maybe it was rubbish that was left after they leave ? =D

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by aginamist
Debuff shouldn't interrupt in 1.62

My insta haste-debuff on theurgist STILL interrupts. So I can only bet the healer one does too.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by old.Sko
Maybe it was rubbish that was left after they leave ? =D

yes, maybe, or maybe you guys all started cheating :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom