ok, savages gets nerfed..

P

poppamies

What u want to nerf next ?
Well mid healers cos they are so overpowerd...
But then ?
Warriors got most base dmg = nerf
Then ?
Skalds can run too fast nerf.
Rms do too much dmg = nerf
SMs are so rare so no need to nerf
Thanes cn actuelly hit (me a heler, for 700+) nerf
All other classes/realm u want nerfed, are u happy ehrn 2/3 realms are nerfed to nothing so u can walk around and feel allmighty ? and get to kill... hmm noone exept in duels ?
Come on ffs, stop the fucking nerf this and that whines, the ones crying for nerfs are teh mindless/skill less /useless/not neded ppl that cry for nerf since they cant make a good grp that can kill something 1fg vs 1fg, ok some albs will cry we cant kill even a random mid grp coz tehy are overpowerd, then tell me how the hell can some good alb guild grps kill the good/best (at times) mid grps ?

S

saltymcpepper

savages take the piss out of every other tank in the game. thats what everyones bothered about

R

rg-zorena

savages are not overpowered thats why we use thanes!!

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
savages take the piss out of every other tank in the game. thats what everyones bothered about

Really i find defensive tanks.. ie not hybrids. tend to block most of my attacks when im fighting them. Wonder why that is.

probably because tank weaponskill > savage weaponskill regardless of them being h2h or 2h spec.

Only difference is h2h has a chance of getting past block easier due to duel wield and multiple attacks in one round.

Ofcourse now if its casters who are complaining.. What do expect when a tank gets within melee range of you? Lay down and wait for you to nuke him death?

P

poppamies

well i mean, if u didnt have savages to whine about u will find something else, u always have and always will, untill ur class is on the top of the chain, then ull get nerfed and it all starts all over =(

C

Cronn

Originally posted by old.Emma
Really i find defensive tanks.. ie not hybrids. tend to block most of my attacks when im fighting them. Wonder why that is.

probably because tank weaponskill > savage weapons regardless of them being h2h or 2h spec.

Maybe it's cos you suck.

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Cronn
Maybe it's cos you suck.

Maybe you suck also..

but who am i to judge someone just because they make silly comments like that.

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by poppamies
What u want to nerf next ?
Well mid healers cos they are so overpowerd...
But then ?
Warriors got most base dmg = nerf
Then ?
Skalds can run too fast nerf.
Rms do too much dmg = nerf
SMs are so rare so no need to nerf
Thanes cn actuelly hit (me a heler, for 700+) nerf
All other classes/realm u want nerfed, are u happy ehrn 2/3 realms are nerfed to nothing so u can walk around and feel allmighty ? and get to kill... hmm noone exept in duels ?
Come on ffs, stop the fucking nerf this and that whines, the ones crying for nerfs are teh mindless/skill less /useless/not neded ppl that cry for nerf since they cant make a good grp that can kill something 1fg vs 1fg, ok some albs will cry we cant kill even a random mid grp coz tehy are overpowerd, then tell me how the hell can some good alb guild grps kill the good/best (at times) mid grps ?

such good points, except for the first, second, third, ..... , and last

E

Ekydus

Savages lose their own health when they cast self buffs. :)

S

solaufein_cappu

some tank class will allways be the better thing versus other tanks, happens to be mid savage atm

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by solaufein_cappu
some tank class will allways be the better thing versus other tanks, happens to be mid savage atm

Amen, and for a whole year before that is was Mid zerkers :p

O

old.m0000

you cannot justify having the highest damaging class (dps) tank, have the best defense in the game - ~30% parry ~50% evade, and 360 evade, and cheap purge, ip, self-end-heal, tank hps.

take away their evade buff, put their evade at evade 3 with no 360 - they are recognised to be a hybrid and thus have no cheap RAs, reduce quad hit chance.

Sorted.

G

gwal

ofc mid tanks > other realm tanks, they are supposed to, as mid is the melee realm, but try to go into thinking mode with the words given from ur own realm:

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
I got rr6 RM, but not fun to DD whit all those resists.
Usually like:

350-(230) or something.

Whit hits like 1300-1400 and paper armour I don't wonder why there isn't any RMs in Mids.
Tanks have 2300+, chain, better damage output, determination. So why take gimpy mage to group when he dies faster than healers can react to heal him?

I might play him again if there resist cap or something.

you KNOW there is something wrong, yet still u keep claiming the game is oh so balanced - just like zerkers were oh so excactely how they should be....................... (not targeting sala, but the vast majority of the mid realm)

F

- Fedaykin -

stopped playin my sorc due to savages atm, 3 of them assisting = no fun

at least with zerkers i only was definately screwed every 7 mins.. now i die 4-5 times a fight sometimes

ghey IRL

just remove determination = fixed

H

herjulf

Originally posted by old.m0000
you cannot justify having the highest damaging class (dps) tank, have the best defense in the game - ~30% parry ~50% evade, and 360 evade, and cheap purge, ip, self-end-heal, tank hps.

take away their evade buff, put their evade at evade 3 with no 360 - they are recognised to be a hybrid and thus have no cheap RAs, reduce quad hit chance.

Sorted.

have u actually played a 50 savage and experienced the uberdness u accuse them off?
no? neither have i played alb SI high lvl chars.
But what i can tell you is that Necro is f00kin biatchin too.
And i conctantly get ganked by "unstealthed" infils when i play my skald, and i can hardly get a hit in on em, and when i do i usually almost are dead. remove from unstealth stun style for infils.

I dont see savages as uber i have had the pleasure of playing one and yes oh yes under the right circumstances they surpass zerkas dmg wise.
Especially now after zerka nerf 2k3 deluxe. They lack in HP vs zerkas.
Also savagery shouts like evade and DPS use up HP to use.

EDITED: added..

Originally posted by old.m0000
you cannot justify having the highest damaging class (dps) tank,

Why shouldnt the "melee" realm be able to justify having the strongest melee tank?

K

K0nah

anyone with half a brain can see savages are broken, even a quarter of a brain... i mean when u turn around and type "heh u see me 3-shot that tank rofl!" in grp chat u trying to tell me u think its normal?

P

Pin

Originally posted by herjulf
Why shouldnt the "melee" realm be able to justify having the strongest melee tank?

read the sentence. he said the tank with the best damage have the best defense

F

- Fedaykin -

Originally posted by herjulf

cos Mythic themselves said this "melee realm" was only a loose basis for classes, midgard is strong in melee but does not necesarily have to have the best classes..

midgard has best melee atm
hibernia best magic
alb has best .. erm.. PvE characters

O

osy

Enough crap about the melee realm. Do you see that line anywhere in the manual ? Did Mythic EVER suggested that they specifically designed Midgard as the Melee Realm ? What ? They didn't ?

No shit.

That would be my off-topic point. Now, to get on topic.

I've seen what savages can do. You all come up with the "we got low HP, and buffs take HP to cast" line. So um, how many soloing savages did you see today ?

Fully buffed, in an average guild group, they tear apart enemy support classes. That's where the whine breeds from. All those lazy fingers that can't switch qbs fast enough, all those eyes that are not paying attention to what's happening around them, and all those -skilled- 1 button pressers.

Kinda hard to face the challenge and improve/modify tactics, huh ?

Give it time. Try and change. And use your Mythic given toys accordingly, before you come shouting that our gun is bigger.

No really, I know it is.

H

hotrat

Alb is apparently the defensive realm.
Tanks wearing plate, mid and hib tanks get chain
Mercs get chain, zerk and bm gets studded.
Albs get ablative, bof and sob

however
1) The extra defense albs get doesnt justify the extra offense mid gets.

2) Alb still have the least defensive primary cc class.

3) Alb actually uses more offensive classes in the ideal tank group:
Cleric (not offensive)
Cleric (not offensive)
Minstrel (offensive)
Paladin (offensive)
Sorc (offensive - after CC)
Merc (offensive)
Merc (offensive)
Merc (offensive)

Mid:
Mend Healer (not offensive)
Mend Healer (not offensive)
Pac Healer (not offensive - after CC they heal)
Shaman (not offensive - extra CC)
Skald (offensive)
Warrior (offensive)
Savage (offensive)
Savage (offensive)

The thing is Sorc offense is terrible, would be much better to have a spread heal for 500 than to ae str/con debuff and nuke for 150. Paladin offense is slam only, shaman gets disease and root. Skald has more front load than minstrel. Savage outdamages a merc easily.

RA's are the only thing in alb's favour, at least allowing for a good fight now and again but by no means a win button.

btw healer is still overpowered, especially pac healer because of one spell, haste debuff, which interupts, on a 5 second timer and is insta cast. Remove that and the 3 cc classes are pretty much even, depending on the situation.

O

old.mattshanes

Well wether people say such and such is overpowered the game at the moment is much more balanced than it always has been,maybe play with different tactics,group set ups or just guild groups then there will be less whining.

Faced many savages,yeah they hit hard but hey they can die fast too,faced friars on excal they hit fast aswell,ok may not have as much things but still...

Alb groups can win fights without ra's fairly often if they pick good targets and have 2 clerics,also a good sorc.

O

osy

Last two posters are Experienced players that come from Albion. Annalyze their posts.

Time for wake up call, anyone ?

H

Hestetun

Its abit funneh to see all the noobs of midgard here crys about nerf and our whining to get nerf. If u dont see the nerf as more to balance the game, then I feel really sorry for u. Have a nice day

S

skadad

OMG I Got 2 shotted by a CS hero once.. I was sitting.. ress sick.. no armor.. no buffs... NERF NERF!

Nerfs dont balance the game.. they fugg it up..

If only people learned how to play.. how to utilize their styles/ra's /classes better... none of this would be needed...

although it seems quite obvious that most dont grasp that since there must be a majority of whining ppl that force upon us these nerfs..

[Edit] oh and move chanter fs out of pbae line o_O [/Edit]

I

ilienwyn

Yes savages lose hps for the self buffs but they lose a perchentage of the UNBUFFED hps so with the new uber buffs that doesn't really mean much. Even more in groups when they are healed. Simply remove the advanced evade and get them out of the cheap ras and things will get quite more reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom