ok, savages gets nerfed..

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by herjulf
Why shouldnt the "melee" realm be able to justify having the strongest melee tank?

So sick of seeing mids spouting that garbage :rolleyes:
If resist debuffs weren't in the game, runemasters would be the highest-dps caster. As it is their dps is higher than any caster that specs for DDs.
Spiritmasters have the best PBAE.
The melee realm has arguably the best crowd control class. The melee realm already has/had the best heavy and light tanks in damage, yet you think it's good that now zerkers got fixed, it's ok for you to have another class with way better defence/offence than BM's and mercs both, just because you're the "melee realm"?
Tsssssch.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by old.Osy
Last two posters are Experienced players that come from Albion. Annalyze their posts.

Time for wake up call, anyone ?

No. Simple truth: mid/pryd can't hold a candle to mid/Exc. And possibly alb/Exc can't hold a candle to alb/Pryd, but that I wouldn't know tbh. All I know is mid on pryd have yet to field a group as tough as a single good FG of, say, Nolby or BC.

S

skadad

Hi tks Midget Mafia...

in response to the good group thing...

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by old.LandShark
No. Simple truth: mid/pryd can't hold a candle to mid/Exc. And possibly alb/Exc can't hold a candle to alb/Pryd, but that I wouldn't know tbh. All I know is mid on pryd have yet to field a group as tough as a single good FG of, say, Nolby or BC.

Miget Mafia ?
Warders ?

PS. Our "sometimes dies to torcs" guild groups hardly can be called good, though we show adequate performance sometimes.

PPS. savages (hth) are hardly 2 button class like chanters or pre-nerf zerks, and they make damage on positionals, where 800 per round from merc is guaranted on side style, same result requires also lucky random number roll from savage.
So Shh imo, each realm has classes that simple rock, example infiltrators in alb -
imho soloing 2 red shredders in df with just melee loosing only 20% or so _unbuffed_ is a bit overpowered on rogue class.

L

loxleyhood

Sweet tap-dancing christ! A savage thread?! Here?! Now?! Who would of thought it?!

I

israel-keeper

there was a time when hibs PBae group pwned every 2-3 fg moving arround farming RPs
Savages should get nerf imo,but its mids time to celebrate now.

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by old.m0000
you cannot justify having the highest damaging class (dps) tank, have the best defense in the game - ~30% parry ~50% evade, and 360 evade, and cheap purge, ip, self-end-heal, tank hps.

take away their evade buff, put their evade at evade 3 with no 360 - they are recognised to be a hybrid and thus have no cheap RAs, reduce quad hit chance.

Sorted.

you recognise them as a hybrid. Mythic on the otherhand says there a tank.

O

old.Emma

ohh and midget mafia can more than hold there own, warders, have some fantastic players.. lo kryin, lo klav etc etc. But havent been that rvr active as a guild lately.

For organised guild rvr groups pryd > excal by far.

with the likes of PE/Sotl/MM/Warders/BO/Eclipse on our server they all work so damn well togeather. It`s often great fun seeing them action, only times it becomes a pain is when the 3000 Random groups tend to follow them :/

P

parzi

Originally posted by old.m0000
you cannot justify having the highest damaging class (dps) tank, have the best defense in the game - ~30% parry ~50% evade, and 360 evade, and cheap purge, ip, self-end-heal, tank hps.

take away their evade buff, put their evade at evade 3 with no 360 - they are recognised to be a hybrid and thus have no cheap RAs, reduce quad hit chance.

Sorted.

translation: hi, i have no clue about savages but i KNOW what to do to nerf them.

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by parzi
translation: hi, i have no clue about savages but i KNOW what to do to nerf them.

Translation: Hi, im a mid and I will have sex with satan himself to stop savages from being nerfed.

P

pudzy

Was you hugged as a child?

Mummy and daddy told me about retards

U

uglymug

Originally posted by K0nah
anyone with half a brain can see savages are broken, even a quarter of a brain... i mean when u turn around and type "heh u see me 3-shot that tank rofl!" in grp chat u trying to tell me u think its normal?
any savage here ever 3-shot a tank? (one that wasn't 5 RR lower than you, not sitting dowm, rez sick, etc)

anyone?

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by gwal
ofc mid tanks > other realm tanks, they are supposed to, as mid is the melee realm, but try to go into thinking mode with the words given from ur own realm:

silly thing about this is that hib casters does not have a higher dps then the other realms casters. actually, regarding pb, SM has the highest dps.

so no, I do not think mid tanks should be uberer then other realms.

A

Ahqmae

Remove their cheap RAs (asso determination), and make the buffs cost % of buffed hp - deducted instantly when activated.

With the gank groups using 2 mend healers spread heals kinda fixes this... hell even a group heal could negate this for 3 savages.

Also make triple hits occur more often than quad hits (I eat quad hits pretty much every fight whereas it seems triples are far more rare, believe the statistics agree with me here). I don't know how the %s should look to be fair tho.

G

Gahldir

have u actually played a 50 savage and experienced the uberdness u accuse them off?
no? neither have i played alb SI high lvl chars.
But what i can tell you is that Necro is f00kin biatchin too.
And i conctantly get ganked by "unstealthed" infils when i play my skald, and i can hardly get a hit in on em, and when i do i usually almost are dead. remove from unstealth stun style for infils.

I dont see savages as uber i have had the pleasure of playing one and yes oh yes under the right circumstances they surpass zerkas dmg wise.
Especially now after zerka nerf 2k3 deluxe. They lack in HP vs zerkas.
Also savagery shouts like evade and DPS use up HP to use.

EDITED: added..

Why shouldnt the "melee" realm be able to justify having the strongest melee tank?

necros got nerfed, remember? they aren't even close to what they once was.

and why shouldn't a class that have specialized in taking out single targets fast by it's own be better then a support tank?

and if we are talking about the "melee" realm and "magic realm", se my previous post.

O

old.m0000

have u actually played a 50 savage and experienced the uberdness u accuse them off?
yes, ta - and it was fun (and so easy)

But what i can tell you is that Necro is f00kin biatchin too.
yes getting mezzed for full duration, and having no immunity bar the useual mob "1/2 duration each time" crap, purge not working, resists not transfering, spells getting "lost", damage being crap, pet unable to cast if dotted, spells take pow even if pet cant see target, only being a good class in pve, having resist rates higher than any other caster - compared to the only downside of a savage being you need to be in a grp with some kind of heals..not exaclty a hard thing to do.

And i conctantly get ganked by "unstealthed" infils when i play my skald, and i can hardly get a hit in on em, and when i do i usually almost are dead. remove from unstealth stun style for infils.
Yep infils are the most powerful assasin at the moment, SBs were until a few days ago - but then again are you really trying to say a pure melee char who specializes in hitting fast and hard, should be beaten by a thrust weak low-ws hybrid? - and i bet you wern't even buffed, and used a 2-h..

I dont see savages as uber i have had the pleasure of playing one and yes oh yes under the right circumstances they surpass zerkas dmg wise.
Especially now after zerka nerf 2k3 deluxe. They lack in HP vs zerkas.
Also savagery shouts like evade and DPS use up HP to use.
Thing is, you're basicly saying "yeah sometimes their damage surpasses zerkers", so basicly admiting that you are wrong - since zerkers got a 30-40% nerf (depending on who u talk to), I am confidant that mythic will nerf savages in the near future.
Also you know as well as I do that the hp aint taken till the buff wears off OR you recast it, basicly means u get the effect without having to pay for it at ALL for 30 secs, where one ~200 hp odd heal is enough to sort you out.

Get this in your head, you have the best CCer, the best secondary healer/buffer, <still> some of the best end regen because you don't have to group with the shammy to obtain it = great for leveling, the best pbae, the only realm with AE and insta AE stun, the best primary tank, still the best light tank, and u even get a 3rd det-tank the above mentioned savage - which is definatly the best tank in the game atm. You also HAD the best assasin.

So, tell me, why are mythic not right to nerf the fuck out of Mid "easy mode" gard?

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by old.Sko
where 800 per round from merc is guaranted on side style,

lucky mercs I get 800 a round if the guy is sitting, and even then it depends on crits :(

O

old.[BF]MaD

where 800 per round from merc is guaranted on side style

Originally posted by StormriderX
lucky mercs I get 800 a round if the guy is sitting, and even then it depends on crits :(

LOL
800 ? per round ? what u smoking ? and gimme some

P

parzi

Originally posted by ilienwyn
Yes savages lose hps for the self buffs but they lose a perchentage of the UNBUFFED hps so with the new uber buffs that doesn't really mean much. Even more in groups when they are healed. Simply remove the advanced evade and get them out of the cheap ras and things will get quite more reasonable.

simpy stfu when you have no clue or all you wanna do is make them worse and less wanted in groups than thanes.

bring in line - yes
stupid "nerf to hell" things- no

kthx

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by StormriderX

Bah, duelled a few on prydwen, that's about how they hit on my leather there.
so prolly you're lacking str relics for it =D

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by Gahldir
wrong

when the buffs wear off

Sorry to burst your bubble l'il one, but the "Cast" involves the moment you begin the effect to the moment it ends... And yes I do know that you ignorant tit. :rolleyes:

P

parzi

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Translation: Hi, im a mid and I will have sex with satan himself to stop savages from being nerfed.

oh sure, so thats why i posted nerf suggestions my own in that big hth savage thread. just not such stupid ones.

K

K0nah

where 800 per round from merc is guaranted on side style

lolly.

new side style is good but using the slowest weapons available and assuming both a doublehit and cap dmg (unlikely without relics) ~550-600 is max i'm afraid (+crit/s)

oh and thats on a 4.1/4.2 delay. not 1.5s.

O

old.0xygen

Hmm a lot of you seem to be in the river running through egypt...

denile!

P

parzi

have you read what i suggested ? no ? a lot of ppl agreed to it, hibs and albs also etc.

you dont know them, i.e. you got no clue , but still you post. thats exactly what i hate. stupid bullshit whining, dumb suggestions that would either do nothing, or nerf the class to hell, putting ppl into clichees etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom