nerf savages

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by parzi
giv locs showing the overpoweredness
only one of hth ive seen had 1,65 hits per round, including mainhand.

stupid idea to remove tank ras tbh. imagine a savage that is rooted for 36 sec (with 50% resists), cause he purged mez (which would also last 3x seconds if castable mez)

but what i think is not right is that buffs take away % from base hp. imagine someone running haste dps evade and slash res when they would take away 9%*4 hp from buffed hp's. That would be 36% dmg from lets say 2000 hp, 720 hits, which would SERIOUSLY hurt ofc.

And now imagine a BM or a pally or a Reaver or... instead the savage...cause he purged mezz yeah (10 Rps thx). And 50% 360 degrees evade, slash resist like AoP2, haste buff like the friar one and dps like eb justifies 720 hits, hell even 1000 hits. Ask SBs who have better evade whit selfbuffs on, a full buffed SB or an only selfbuffed Savage.Remove cheap RAs from Savages or givf to all hybrid tanks, full stop.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by dakeyras
I wouldn't mind losing tank ra's if instead our buffs cost power instead of life and we got an insta ranged dd on 15-30 sec timer

believe me, you would mind.

T

tildson

Originally posted by parzi
giv locs showing the overpoweredness
only one of hth ive seen had 1,65 hits per round, including mainhand.

stupid idea to remove tank ras tbh. imagine a savage that is rooted for 36 sec (with 50% resists), cause he purged mez (which would also last 3x seconds if castable mez)

but what i think is not right is that buffs take away % from base hp. imagine someone running haste dps evade and slash res when they would take away 9%*4 hp from buffed hp's. That would be 36% dmg from lets say 2000 hp, 720 hits, which would SERIOUSLY hurt ofc.

If you would play one, you wouldnt notice the hp-loss (unless your healers is very cheap :) ) Rooted for 36sec after mez? Thats called CC my friend, remove determination completely and maybe casters will stand a chance.

Quadrate is silly btw, its not regulary but i can tell that almost on every target i quad-hit - and that is every 3-4th. Of course, sometimes you single-hit 3times in a row, but not very common.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by tildson
If you would play one, you wouldnt notice the hp-loss (unless your healers is very cheap :) ) Rooted for 36sec after mez? Thats called CC my friend, remove determination completely and maybe casters will stand a chance.

Quadrate is silly btw, its not regulary but i can tell that almost on every target i quad-hit - and that is every 3-4th. Of course, sometimes you single-hit 3times in a row, but not very common.

woha m8, you are on excal now, you gotta learn the #1 rule:

never ever admit your char have any positive things, only whine about the negative things and try to get classes that stands up vs your char nerfed!

:)

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by sirexairman
They have a parry Buff , evade buff ,advanced evade, why should they get Primary Tank Ra's and Reavers and Vws dont ?

maybe cuz savages dont have mana pool? :rolleyes:
and according to mythic - pure tank is the one w/o mana

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom