nerf savages

C

censi

savages dont need to be nerfed. They are supposed to be damage dealing melee class.

Anyway reaver>savage>VW

reavers are awsomly overpowered if anything needs a nerf they do

E

-evull-

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
any mid tank will > alb tank atm, make em equal imo

also stop killing me \0/ \0/

... str relics ... melee realm ... and some cheese

(and ofc we all know LA is a tad bugged at this very moment)

B

belth

Melee realm doesn't equal overpowered melee-damage. Melee realm=more melee based.

L

-Lillo-

If savages get nerfed I think its more likely that they be altered in their unique line (savagery) than in their damage output.

More % life taken for buffs, not being able to active all at same time, longer (recast) timers.

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by censi
savages dont need to be nerfed. They are supposed to be damage dealing melee class.

Anyway reaver>savage>VW

reavers are awsomly overpowered if anything needs a nerf they do

savage >> reaver > vw
one reason - pure tank ras (cept for prevent flight :mad: )

S

sirexairman

Originally posted by censi
reaver > savage (imoofc)

Soz censi ur wrong , fully buffed reavers can get what 1600hps mabye 1800 , while savages can get 2200, and woh gets primary tank RAs savages ........Savage> reaver

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Ialkarn
The class nerfs don't have really something to do whit the real power of the class getting a nerf,but whit his total population:
Beserkers and Sbs got nerfed cause every meleer of the realm was turning in La user.

If all tanks of Midgard 'll turn in savages (as it's actually happening) Mhitic gonna nerf them too.

Btw..I would rather have an overpowered LA than savages around..

You 'll see why..soon.

bs

zerkers did NOT have a huge population, savages are the least populated class (or not far from it) on all the US servers.

They nerfed zerks since they had the possibility of doing 700ish dmg, w/o crit @ 3.5spd.

2h savages just need a little stroke with ze bat, just a right dinger on their heads.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Arnor
zerkers did NOT have a huge population, savages are the least populated class (or not far from it) on all the US servers.

starting to judge things from the US statistics are we? :p

(point is; yanks are idiots, what they do dont matter shit ;))

A

Arnor

Originally posted by AbPoon
We dont need anymore nerfs just yet Arnor kthx

15min timer on aoe-stun, nerf 2h savages a TINY bit (so they cant do 600ish dmg @ 1.5 delay.

and remove the conc shit from end.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by vintervargen
starting to judge things from the US statistics are we? :p

(point is; yanks are idiots, what they do dont matter shit ;))

using US stats since we dont have any, and since they have played the game longer, hence populations will be more like we will be or sumt :eek:

A

AbPoon

I remember use laughing at the casters we used to one shot in Odins and stuff Arnor before you went to Hib and i left, maybe it does take an outside point of view to see where the nerfs need to be placed :/

V

vintervargen

using US stats since we dont have any, and since they have played the game longer, hence populations will be more like we will be or sumt :eek:

if you wanna insult exc/mid with saying they are as clueless as the us dudes.. go ahead :D

A

AbPoon

Comparing Euro peeps to yanquies is a blatent insult

S

Subbiz

nerf everything untill we are all rp cows running around on the green fields of emain with noone but npc guards to kill us :clap:

A

Arnor

Originally posted by AbPoon
I remember use laughing at the casters we used to one shot in Odins and stuff Arnor before you went to Hib and i left, maybe it does take an outside point of view to see where the nerfs need to be placed :/

well, I did say that zerks needed a nerf long before I went hib, and yeah, was so great fun. Ahh, the old days.... friendly competition in 1/2/3-hitting ppl :)

Since I went hib, zerkers hasnt been a problem tbh, there are 2 things that kill my keen quick as fuck, Tivook and Jawz (and zmurf too ofc ;) ) but hey, you win some and you loose some.

That said, they went about the nerf in a wrong way though, not adressing the dmg-cap skyrocketing @ low quick and la-haste. Those two were the only nerfs zerks needed, maybe a 5-10% reduction ontop of that, maybe.

ps: cya in 2.50 sub, think mythic has gotten their asses around to nerfage of everyone by then :D

pps: yes ofc, im not comparing you to yanks as such, im just saying that the populations on US gives an idea of the pops on euro.

S

Subbiz

give back damage, unlock laxe haste, fix frontload and fix crit caps :clap:

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Ialkarn
are we playing the same game?
he's right though, a savage cant break mezz as good as a well-played reaver :p

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
Well, why haven't chanters been nerfed then?

Cause hibs population is little compared to Mids and Albs.

I

Ialkarn

bs

zerkers did NOT have a huge population..

ok let's play a game:we open the camelot Seer and we compare the populations of lights/hard tanks of all realms of the major USA servers (remember the LA nerf live since weeks and weeks there,so warrior population is prolly increased ),to make it simple we consider only lvl 50s.

http://daoc.gamescape.com/handler.cfm?app=Features/reports&method=AdvancedReports

Beserkers/ Warriors
1 Guinevere 210 /122

2 Percival 182 /140

3 Merlin 149 /141

4 Bors 143 /115

5 Lancelot 128 / 113

6 Morgan Le Fay 119/ 114

Mercs/ Armsmen:
1 Lancelot 95/243

2 Galahad 92/158

3 Guinevere 91/ 198

4 Morgan Le Fay 78 / 167

5 Percival 70 / 183

6 Merlin 67 / 171

Blademasters/ Heroes:

1 Percival 67 / 139

2 Guinevere 64 / 176

3 Morgan Le Fay 54 / 190

4 Gawaine 47 / 135

5 Lancelot 46 / 139

6 Kay 45 / 142

The only Realm where light tanks are more common than hard tanks it's Midgard..and it's actually the realm whit the best hard tank class (atleast the more balanced one).

effects? Mercs and Bm getting a boost ..Beserkers a nerf
nothing of strange if you follow the big numbers..

A

Arnor

the reason for that is: <drumwhirl> warriors are BORING!

atleast armsmen got ranged thats not only there for show, plate, polearm. warriors dont get crap. plus armsmen got that whole knight in shining armor look, while warriors just are so fucking vanilla and boring its sick

edit: and merc/bm were considered ubergimped, thats why they are so low.

A

Arnor

number of lvl 50 savages:

Guinevere Savage 92

2 Lancelot Savage 66

3 Galahad Savage 63

4 Percival Savage 63

5 Morgan Le Fay Savage 59

6 Mordred Savage 51

7 Bors Savage 51

8 Merlin Savage 46

9 Iseult Savage 39

10 Igraine Savage 31

11 Kay Savage 28

12 Pellinor Savage 26

13 Tristan Savage 25

14 Nimue Savage 23

15 Palomides Savage 23

16 Gawaine Savage 19

17 Bedevere Savage 18

but yeah, there are ALOT of zerkers, your right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom