dakeyras

Originally posted by vintervargen
english pwease? :x

Wrack = pbaoe dd
Curse = dps debuff
Aura = abs debuff
Python = aoe str debuff (delves for 30 but actually debuffs for
<12 :( )

Was interesting to read TL feedback that mythic are looking to strengthen the Soulrending line by improving the scaling at higher spec. Might provide a good alternative to cookie-cutter 50 flex/42 shield.

PS- I was sat running lowest wrack at a climbpoint during Fridays Arvakr siege. Even though wrack was sometimes hitting for 1 or even 0 it still unmasked the SBs climbing up and made them abandon the assassination.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by dakeyras
Wrack = pbaoe dd
Curse = dps debuff
Aura = abs debuff
Python = aoe str debuff (delves for 30 but actually debuffs for
<12 :( )

Was interesting to read TL feedback that mythic are looking to strengthen the Soulrending line by improving the scaling at higher spec. Might provide a good alternative to cookie-cutter 50 flex/42 shield.

Get pwned by a reaver, did you?

'Call for a nerf on every class that can kill me and eventually I can run around pwning.'

I'm sure that is how most nerf whiners think

:rolleyes:

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Arnor
yeah, you are right, it CAN be a good tool, but then again sos can be something else then a getaway free card for the mincer :p

sorry if im biased for playing against the exc-albs since release :)

edit: no vinterv, sorc cant spam amnesia because it costs too much power :D

hehe, ive only played prydwen for last 8 months and albs there sure as hell dont use sos for escape, it's actualy often a winbutton for a good tank group.

M

mastade

Any tank that can hit me 15 times for ~200 dam between every 6 sec pbt pulse is fucking overpowered... nuff said

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by mastade
Any tank that can hit me 15 times for ~200 dam between every 6 sec pbt pulse is fucking overpowered... nuff said

15 times per 6 sec second pulse for total 3k dmg???

We talking Reaver, Savage or bullshit?

A

Amadon

15 times per 6 sec second pulse for total 3k dmg???

We talking Reaver, Savage or bullshit?
savages can swing @ 1.5 sec delay

in 6 seconds that's 4 swings, 4 x quadhits = 16 hits, 1 absorbed by bt = 15 hits

ok chance of 4x quad hit is very low, but it's still possible

S

svartmetall

Chance of quadhit in RvR is very low indeed...I think it's funny the ones whining for Savages to be nerfed are people who don't even play them and have no idea how random even high-lvl Savages' hitting ratios are...

"WAAAA! A Mid class has the chance to be good in grps in RvR! NERF THEM SO I CAN PWNZ0R ALL!"

Just let it go. Savages are fine as they are...they seriously wrecked Zerkers and SBs because of the whining of Albs and Hibs...it would be tragic to have a class that's really interesting to play wrecked by the whining of others...again.

If Savages get nerfed, then Infils and Nightshades and all casters and people with platemail should get nerfed to. I mean, sometimes some of those classes actually KILL people in RvR!
Shocking!
No-one that actually PLAYS Savages thinks they're overpowered, because we know our weaknesses as a class all too well.

S

sirexairman

Collateral Damage - 34 Troll H2H Savage..........im lvling up a Savage and dont wanna it to get nerfed kthx bye

S

svartmetall

ofc I don't want my char to get nerfed...but they don't need nerfing. It's that simple. I guess people thought they'd de-fanged Mid by killing Zerkers' dmg, so now don't like the idea of us having a good light tank class again.

Savages have great reactional/positional styles, but are not uber front-load dmg tanks. I think it'll be interesting come 1.62 to see logs of savage dmg vs. Zerk dmg...

T

tirinerfed

Amadon STFU

Tiri been here but was not a funny thread

S

sirexairman

get rid of primary tank RA's and there A Very good class not 1 deseved to be Nerfed

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by sirexairman
get rid of primary tank RA's

ROFL...funny

OK, and we get rid of Theurgist and Scout and Cabalist RAs too to keep game balanced, yes? You're fine with that? Great!

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Amadon
blow me :rolleyes:

You have probably the best sig I have seen here, BTW...genuinely LOL'd at that one :).

S

sirexairman

no just get rid of primary tank RA's on savages not all tanks ;)

T

tirinerfed

no is to hard to blow you your unskilled and cant stand still

BTW who are you talking too the voices in your head ?????

Tiri just left the building

A

Amadon

Originally posted by svartmetall
You have probably the best sig I have seen here, BTW...genuinely LOL'd at that one :).
credit must go to the author

he wrote a whole bunch of daoc class 'interpretations' which were brilliant (imo)

that quote was stolen from his view of bards :)

A

Amadon

Originally posted by tirinerfed
not is to hard to blow you your unskilled and cant stand still

BTW who are you talking too the voices in your head ?????

Tiri just left the building
I would guess that English isn't your primary language, nor your secondary nor tertiary.. in fact it seems plainly evident that English does not lie anywhere near reach of your remarkably limited abilities.

S

svartmetall

no just get rid of primary tank RA's on savages not all tanks ;)

OK, why, specifically, Savage primary tank RAs then? What do you have against Savs having the chance to have them?

S

sirexairman

They have a parry Buff , evade buff ,advanced evade, why should they get Primary Tank Ra's and Reavers and Vws dont ?

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by svartmetall

Savages have great reactional/positional styles, but are not uber front-load dmg tanks. I think it'll be interesting come 1.62 to see logs of savage dmg vs. Zerk dmg...

2h savage is gonna feel the bat. I think anyone who doubts that has their head firmly in the sand.

Reduce 2H ws or remove 2h altogether

After that I reckon savage is fixed

I believe there would be far fewer 'nerf savages' calls if Mythic had stuck to the original beta class concept and only allowed h2h. I see many savages get to 50, go rvr and realise they aren't teh uber and that they have huge varience and have to work hard for the positionals. They respec hammer and provoke4tehwin.

Some savages persevere at H2H, master the class, get the RA's and become adept at the rear/side-positional. But the reason the savage population is so low is because they aren't that easy to play.

S

svartmetall

credit must go to the author

he wrote a whole bunch of daoc class 'interpretations' which were brilliant (imo)

that quote was stolen from his view of bards :)

ROFL

Quality stuff :)

Love to hear his take on us Mids...

S

svartmetall

They have a parry Buff , evade buff ,advanced buff , why should they get Primary Tank Ra's and Reavers and Vws dont ?

Because we lose HPs for each of those buffs we have up?

BTW I don't play those Alb/Hib classes so feel free to correct me if they do in fact lose HPs for having selfbuffs.

S

svartmetall

...they aren't that easy to play.

Damn right...I was used to Warrior, which to play WELL still needs skill ofc; but playing a Sav took me ages to get the hang of.
Had to get used to not doing BIG dmg, and not being able to take big dmg (feel so paranoid in studded)...and using reactionary/positional styles almost exclusively.

D

dakeyras

They have a parry Buff , evade buff ,advanced evade, why should they get Primary Tank Ra's and Reavers and Vws dont ?

Sorry Sirex you noob :)

Reavers and VW's are on the hybrid RA table because they have ranged damage and use power. Hybrids either have ranged attacks or have group abilities.

I wouldn't mind losing tank ra's if instead our buffs cost power instead of life and we got an insta ranged dd on 15-30 sec timer

S

sirexairman

Still dont justify Primary Tank RA's dude and you know it ;)

P

Pin

they have huge varience and have to work hard for the positionals.

Sorry, but since when were positionals hard to pull off? Just /stick and hit a rear positional - 90% of the time you don't even have to manoeuvre for it to land. And the H2H rear positional has a 4second stun, so there's 2 more rounds without trouble.

Or you've got a side-positional with a 9second stun follow-up to use on anyone who's CCd. Is this tough?

As for huge varience? So you hit only once a round occasionally. So you only do 200 in a round, then you fail a positional style the next round (1.5s later) and land 600 damage anyway. Is this an problem for you?

S

svartmetall

Still dont justify Primary Tank RA's dude and you know it ;)

No, I don't know it...think we're going to have to agree to differ on this one dude.

P

parzi

giv locs showing the overpoweredness
only one of hth ive seen had 1,65 hits per round, including mainhand.

stupid idea to remove tank ras tbh. imagine a savage that is rooted for 36 sec (with 50% resists), cause he purged mez (which would also last 3x seconds if castable mez)

but what i think is not right is that buffs take away % from base hp. imagine someone running haste dps evade and slash res when they would take away 9%*4 hp from buffed hp's. That would be 36% dmg from lets say 2000 hp, 720 hits, which would SERIOUSLY hurt ofc.

D

Driwen

savages can swing @ 1.5 sec delay

in 6 seconds that's 4 swings, 4 x quadhits = 16 hits, 1 absorbed by bt = 15 hits

ok chance of 4x quad hit is very low, but it's still possible

4 quads is like 1 time in 10,000 (if the game even allows such a thing?)and thats only for 16 swings. They dont even have to hit. With a 5% chance of missing (which is just a wild guess), the chance is once every 22,700. Thats still without evade/block/intercept and assuming that mythic didnt remove the option of so many quad swings directly after eachother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom