My 2 cents about Hibs

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Nice fight at Lamfhota (or whatever its spelled) . I must say that animists saved your relics...nothing else...just plain and simple animists. Futher more, this raid gave me all the proof I needed -> hibs have no social life. They camped (prolly for a few hours already) the relic keep and refused to go to bed. I bet if you did a who you maybe got 30 players or so, but low or not they where all at relic keep lol...anyway, we'll get ours back, this patch or the next.

Months ago hibs asked on FH if some people would consider moving to hib and oh boy, I was gonna do that...then NF came out and the last bit of respect I had for hibs dissapeared like snow does...why? plain and simple, since NF came out I played my scout Blouse alot, and every single time I got killed there are hibs doing a /rude or whatever emote to me...

now if I killed you somehow too many times (big hugs to treeeebeard and furbina for still coming back for more) and you can't help it to /rude me when I do fall then go play pve and leave rvr to real players like me or roll a ranger or for all I care, just quit the game . If you can't stand getting killed by a scout then ur playing the wrong game, saw this more then ever 2 days ago at nottmoor.Same goes for Gahn, you where at 20% hp when I charged in, tried to slam you and finish you off but you kept blocking and parrying every blow of me, which cost me alot of end so I ran off only to shoot you from distance. You laughed at me...why I do not now, maybe you think i'm a chicken because I don't dare to face you, but being a 50 bow scout and bad in melee its only normal i don't let myself be slaughtered by a shield hero. Oh btw, hope you could take it when I laughed back at ya when I killed ya anyway with a crit shot....

Sorry but i'm staying alb, and you'll find me at every tower, every keep you are attacking, making ur lives miserable, me and my buddy scouts (although I ALWAYS solo, tonight not included since we had to group up for relic guards)

Though underpopulated you may be, in rvr you are our equals and you need to learn some manners/respect for other realm players.

no hard feelings, just my 2 cents

Blouse the hugging/kissing scout :)

P.S. if you can't stand the urge in making an animists, I suggest you take celt or firby since its so obvious what class any sylvan is when I see one :)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
You totally contridicted yourself there saying we have no social life when you was there too?? :)

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
That post reaches new heights of hypocrisy, even for FH.

Mandi, wanna start a club for people with no life? We could, like, sit and play DAoC together. I'd join!

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Who said we wanted you?

You have proven yourself to be a real moron and you can stay in Alb with your own kind.
Everything you write is pure bollocks and the fact that you call us lame etc for defending our relics is just...

PS Wash your hair because I have an ass-hat with your name on it.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
No offence but your respect aint worth very much for me! Animist saved our relics today? Well , a mix of animists and a very nice effort of all others defending the shrine saved our relics .. had great fun btw! ( diddnt get oneshotted by alaron or tiwiwie as usual :eek: ) Silly fotm zerging/leeching/adding scouts dont deserve respect anyway so wipe away the crocodile tears :)

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Shut up Alo, we all know you're just a bitter animist, the 'sylvan' tag proves that!

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Also...

Mandi said:
Sorry but i'm staying alb

Thank god! Now i can go to sleep with a smile on my face.. :m00:

Maby the stupiest qq bull-shit thread i ever read

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:
Nice fight at Lamfhota (or whatever its spelled) . I must say that animists saved your relics...nothing else...just plain and simple animists. Futher more, this raid gave me all the proof I needed -> hibs have no social life. They camped (prolly for a few hours already) the relic keep and refused to go to bed.

Animists saved the relics no more than Reavers opened the Mile Gate in the 1st place. A nice 40 minute stand off at DC Lord room, until 2 reavers ran in and the zerg insta died. Both extremely annoying to be on the receiving end I'm sure, but that whine can be saved for one of the other 1000 threads it already appears in.

The social life attack seems a little odd. Firstly, It seems strange that Hib would be tarnished as the "having no social life" when there were far more Albs attacking at the exact same time in the morning? I guess they were all at a LAN together right... so its social?! Not that it is much of your concern what the players find fun anyway. Hibs didn't camp the relic keep for hours. They went there when you opened the Mile Gate. Pretty logical, not sure what else you were expecting? They then left the RK when the gate was closed.

PS: You got 2 emotes from me. One was a hug, and one was a kiss.

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
You totally contridicted yourself there saying we have no social life when you was there too?? :)

i sacrificed my sleep , wont do this again till they nerfed animists some more...and you gotta admit, they are plain rude, everyone says the same in alb....professional curtesy doesn't excist there. Oh well...

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
I couldn't help but bite at this:

Mandi said:
...you'll find me at every tower... me and my buddy scouts (although I ALWAYS solo)

Classic.

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild said:
PS: You got 2 emotes from me. One was a hug, and one was a kiss.

ya I know, just before I released :) , still, most hibs just hate us :touch: we ain't all bad yanno :D

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Sparrow said:
Shut up Alo, we all know you're just a bitter animist, the 'sylvan' tag proves that!

Psst Piff, you are supposed to flame Mandi not me x<

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Mandi said:
ya I know, just before I released :) , still, most hibs just hate us :touch: we ain't all bad yanno :D

bad to the bone you alb buggers :twak:

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Conjurus said:
Who said we wanted you?

You have proven yourself to be a real moron and you can stay in Alb with your own kind.
Everything you write is pure bollocks and the fact that you call us lame etc for defending our relics is just...

PS Wash your hair because I have an ass-hat with your name on it.

why don't we meet somewhere one on one and i'll show you how you need to call out for surgery to get my boot out of your arse after I used it to kick that staff/shield/sword/whatever it is ur using, in it?Don't start calling me names, you don't have enough IQ for that :drink:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Sparrow said:
That post reaches new heights of hypocrisy, even for FH.

Mandi, wanna start a club for people with no life? We could, like, sit and play DAoC together. I'd join!
same!

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:
you'll find me at every tower, every keep you are attacking, making ur lives miserable, me and my buddy scouts (although I ALWAYS solo)

Thank you for the quote

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:
Hate? Would be silly to hate someone over a game. Anyway where would we be without enemies to fight?

shanks

Fledgling Freddie
Sparrow said:
Hate? Would be silly to hate someone over a game. Anyway where would we be without enemies to fight?

We could have one of those social lifes!

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
don't flame me, flame alb, we all think like this, i just had the gutts to say it on FH muahah. With the 'having no social life part' I meant not tonight, but during normal days when you guys got ur keep back or tower , when most of us log for bed (even me) you find 2 fg hibs at most still taking towers/keeps after 4am so when i log on the next day i see hibs have invaded again...when do you guys call it a day?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Is this guy the alb version of Gimmly threating people etc?

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Conjurus said:
Thank you for the quote

ask ur nearest druid an int buff.... I solo ... the fact that 5/10 scouts stand next to me shooting aswell does not mean they are in my group. To fix this mail goa for more towers so each scout has one ok?

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Is this guy the alb version of Gimmly threating people etc?

i'm female, and yes, woman can play games too....

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Conjurus said:
Explains alot, now I atleast know why you are so ignorant

didn't get any last night eh....geez...you sound like every female is lower to male hormons...

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Conjurus said:
You liar! You told me you used him for something useful :mad:
Firewood is useful. I was freezing and he wasn't doing much good anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom