My 2 cents about Hibs

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
mmk..

so we have a lady here, that seem to think:

all guys check her boobs out all the time and obviosly men only care about boobs, because its boobs i guess?
solo along with her scoutbuddies is still called solo.

yup yup.. FH rox my sox.

Piffany have huge manboobs, although they arent too big.
Loch refuse to defend her gender that Mandi so valiantly stand up to demonstrate, I wonder why. Arent all wimen frustrated and act like little brats? I thought so at least, but what do I know, I just stare at boobs.
Someone killed Kenwood is a funny sentence in some way, dont know why though but I laughed.

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
Someone killed Kenwood is a funny sentence in some way, dont know why though but I laughed.

Killed Kenny + Tree = Kenwood

Btw piff i think you made tolkien turn in his grave :mad:

Drahminn

Fledgling Freddie
Sneakies xD

Theres a saying involving nails, head and hitting. No its not to do with a sleasy SM dating agency.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
It’s not just shrooms that saved the hibs relics. If the LOS code wasn’t so appallingly bad then shrooms would be ok. As long as shrooms can be placed where they can’t be attacked while at the same time shrooms are able to nuke through solid objects and well beyond their 1k range the game will be skewed in hibs favour when it comes to keep fights.

Jovo

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:
once again i'm FEMALE, as in having boobs, something most guys like you can't get there eyes off...sheesh.... and they might be nerfed with 30% less hp but that's nearly not good enough for me, nerf em more!

Female or retard, same thing in this game tbh. Boobs? tbh i look at the eyes, if they are beautiful i'm all yours :)

Mandi i'm a retard with dark green eyes, wanna date me :p

/em wubs Mandi, she is so cute when she gets mad :wub:

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Mandi said:
Months ago hibs asked on FH if some people would consider moving to hib and oh boy, I was gonna do that...then NF came out and the last bit of respect I had for hibs dissapeared like snow does...why? plain and simple, since NF came out I played my scout Blouse alot, and every single time I got killed there are hibs doing a /rude or whatever emote to me...

Probably getting /rude spammed for being a fotm scout who runs with and adds on zergs, I know I have a special /macro fotm /rude button for it myself.

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
TiwiS said:
borrow an alb/mid account and give it a try :p
LoS is your friend!

I've been whoring half of alb/pryd's accounts lately, and didn't really find shrooms overpowered :| They only cast through obstacles if you're in range/view when they START the cast, like every other pet...

Drahminn

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
It’s not just shrooms that saved the hibs relics. If the LOS code wasn’t so appallingly bad then shrooms would be ok. As long as shrooms can be placed where they can’t be attacked while at the same time shrooms are able to nuke through solid objects and well beyond their 1k range the game will be skewed in hibs favour when it comes to keep fights.

One word:

Bolts.

Drahminn

Fledgling Freddie
I bestow a amount of many hushes on thee, bitchling :)

Theug pets do the same thru towers. Scout arrows do the same when ive teleported into a tower and get owned by the last concrete penetrating arrow. Weep in greater amounts, novice :<

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
mandi vs the world

is it over yet or the battle still rages?

Jovo

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
Probably getting /rude spammed for being a fotm scout who runs with and adds on zergs, I know I have a special /macro fotm /rude button for it myself.

Lies!! scouts dont add... honest! :D :D :D :D

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:

err wtf.. so when scouts do it they're "adding on the zerg" but every other class is just a part of the zerg.. riiiight

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Ezeine said:
Sneakies give me some of that stuff you're smoking.

Your cool, u referenced drugs. (this is sarcasm if u cant pick that up, let me clear things, i dont approve, condone, or touch drugs, my views on people who do i will keep to myself, as such my view on what type of person you are, i will leave open for debate)

to retaliate. you know what ive said is true, i know its true. everyone in the game who plays it at rvr stage knows its true. no one has denied, argued against, or attempted to protect against what i have said. because it is true.

having pointed the above out, im sure albs will flock to defend themselves in a bid to turn the arguement around, or on the other hand due to me saying this they could choose to take the high road... the one where a single person runs into a room of 30 and kills them all.

Banana

Fledgling Freddie
Just read this and seriously havent got the time to read all before i go work (will read it all when i get home) but just wanted to say :p in reply to the first 5 pages i read.

Yeah yknow..youre probably right. Animists probably did win the battle for us.
But if it wasnt animists it would have been pbaoe or our rangers or our void eldritches you would have been moaning at.
Put simply..the people who beat you in rvr generally are good at their classes and/or are damn lucky. Albion could quite simply walk all over all the realms happily cause they have the ability to zerg like no other realm does. And cause we win a battle you whine? sheesh :p

As for being rude..i dunno. Thats wrong no matter what. Its kinda childish.

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
mandi vs the world

is it over yet or the battle still rages?

sorry to dissapoint you, got rl matters to attend so wont play for a few days
RL > DAOC

you might try that one time :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Blouse - Saracen Gryphon Knight

Doesnt hit harder then other scouts. Doesnt melee better then any other scout. Runs like any other scout when caught somewhere he (she!) is forced in melee. Dies like any other scout fumbling all over their quickbars during slam which got purged what wtfpwn style for 80 they must execute properly. Strafes like any other scout. Is where any other scout is. Leeches like any other archer-class on everything coming into range.

Oh and it has no relics. Not yet, like any other scout.

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
amagad someone used a emote against me...ill cry now :s...serius if someone emote..does it matter..no..why? its a game...so why spend so much time whine at FH.. silly kid!. and for animist being overpowerd...hmm can 1 animist kill a zerg...nope...hmm what can...is it..can it be..yes it is reavers...a stinking alb class..now less QQing fotm scout!

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Sparrow said:
A great man once said,
animists.JPG

omgtbh hehehe

Barrrrryyyyy Manlowwwwwwwwwwww, oh mandi u came to me without saying and i sent u awayyyy ohhh mandiiiiiiiiii

Ur Female

Ur American

U think u play alb/excal but u play alb/prydwen

blonde by any chance???

Btw at 5am gmt aint that like 11pm in america, like wtf the problem for u then?

And u couldnt hit Gahn when somebody else got him to 20%... shame, no wonder why he laughed

/kiss blouse :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom