Minstrels

D

darbey

Lol mezz and farm in keeps haha thats a joke, u mean with our uber shitty radius , low duration 5 sec castable uber mezz. Wake up and smell the coffee. Only use climb wall is to climb up check whose in and jump off again.

B

Begach

Originally posted by [PDC]Alexie
sowwy begach :p u ran off anyhow :D

Needed to rest (just been in a fight) to get 5fg zerged properly :p

B.

S

stunned

Ministrels have rouge abilities.
Bards have naturalist abilities.
Skalds have meele abilities, hmm oh wait nm.

B

Begach

Originally posted by stunned
Ministrels have rouge abilities.
Bards have naturalist abilities.
Skalds have meele abilities, hmm oh wait nm.

Skalds have mid chain (high against slash the most common weapon type), insta mezz, insta snare (with a bugged immunity timer making it impossible to get away from you feckers), DD shouts, access to large weapons, parry specc, speed 5 and no instruments to fuck around with. Or you forget that lot?

And melee class?? fuck yeah....horsma averages 650 per hit on me. Never in a million fuckin years could a bard or mincer acheive that at any RR.

B.

B

Begach

Originally posted by Begach
Skalds have mid chain (high against slash the most common weapon type), insta mezz, insta snare (with a bugged immunity timer making it impossible to get away from you feckers), DD shouts, access to large weapons, parry specc, speed 5 and no instruments to fuck around with. Or you forget that lot?

And melee class?? fuck yeah....horsma averages 650 per hit on me. Never in a million fuckin years could a bard or mincer acheive that at any RR.

B.

Minor correction to above just so you skalds don't be pedantic. From memory you can hold and use 2h weapons acheiving the high dmg. No spec line or special styles as i recall therefore no difference in grow rate to normal styles. With this the obvious benefit to switch 1h or 2h at any point. Correct?

B.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Mavl
think of something more original

oh, sorry if you've been called retard so much that its unoriginal you scatmuncher. happy?

M

Mavl

Originally posted by Arnor
oh, sorry if you've been called retard so much that its unoriginal you scatmuncher. happy?

lol is that the part where i'm supposed to become offended? ^^

A

Arnor

lol is that the part where i'm supposed to become offended? ^^

no, this is the part where you think its original and get a heartattack

S

skile

Originally posted by AbPoon
Thats because Albs havent realised that they have cc aswell

y, cloth with no insta and no aestun ^^.

A

Arnor

well, u failed

nah, simply that your lazy ass body hasnt bothered to signal that your heart is failing

M

Mavl

nah, simply that your lazy ass body hasnt bothered to signal that your heart is failing

would take a lot more than that ^^

A

Arnor

would take a lot more than that ^^

your fat grease ridden heart slowly pumping out its last ounces of blood while you sit in ignorant bliss of the oncomming lack of circulation and slow painful death....ahhh, one can dream cant one? :D

(if its over the top, sorry. i've been at work along time and my bitterness is unparalelled (as always :p ) )

M

Mavl

your fat grease ridden heart slowly pumping out its last ounces of blood while you sit in ignorant bliss of the oncomming lack of circulation and slow painful death....ahhh, one can dream cant one? :D

(if its over the top, sorry. i've been at work along time and my bitterness is unparalelled (as always :p ) )

rofl nerf work >.< ok i give up :D

J

Jergiot

in that case stealth doesnt mean for archers to be a solo class either i guess. which means they do not need the climb walls skill with minstrels around. simple.

who said stealth is only meant to be used for solo classes?!
u know its pretty good in fg vs fg fights to....

R

Riddler

zzzz, just cause u get stealth doesnt instantly make you a solo class, it gives you another utility, which mentioned above, is pretty good in fg fights

"The Academy teaches Minstrels to imbue their songs and ballads with a magical motivation. These motivations range from imbuing their compatriots with great speed, to invigorating the body's natural healing process.
Minstrels never forget their darker childhood, however, and retain the roguish hiding skills and combat tendencies. On the battlefields, Minstrels can often turn the tide, spreading their song to everyone who will listen, greatly empowering and uplifting the Realm's defenders."

and after they got climb walls, they got even more useful to a grp

N

Noche

Originally posted by Jergiot
that cause ur (and mine) teamleader dont bitch like a 2$ hooker.

maybe they should start to btw x[

Hahahahaha soooooo true.... a sad fact but sooooo true.....

M

Mavl

Originally posted by Jergiot
who said stealth is only meant to be used for solo classes?!
u know its pretty good in fg vs fg fights to....

yup, and since you are in a grp, that group must have a mincer for speed.... so ur group already has the climb wall ability char :p

Originally posted by Noche
Hahahahaha soooooo true.... a sad fact but sooooo true.....

actually, if u read the tl reports(which i doubt u do), mincer tl didnt ask for a climb wall ability, mythic gave it to mincers themselves as a part of the class upgrade to make it more fun :)

N

Noche

I did, he didn´t ask for it aye but tell me sincerely he didn´t cry tons about how WEAK and USELESS and SPD-BOT is a mincer like the rest of the mincers on alb rogue board.

J

Jergiot

yup, and since you are in a grp, that group must have a mincer for speed.... so ur group already has the climb wall ability char :p

actually, if u read the tl reports(which i doubt u do), mincer tl didnt ask for a climb wall ability, mythic gave it to mincers themselves as a part of the class upgrade to make it more fun :)

if i recall correctly the dude wanted instant aoe 12 sec stunn, or something just as silly. they gave him climbwall to shut him the fuck up.

Users who are viewing this thread