FAO: Minstrels camping the gorge

D

Danya

Was in the mood for flames. Quite amusing to see envenom pwn himself too. :p

O

old.LandShark

Think of it as Danyan offering advice to our minstrels rather than bragging ;)

O

old.LandShark

gifv more talivar wandering alone near frost stallions imo.

(yes, I'm too frightened to fight you without buffs + uberpet :p)

F

Faeldawn

Cant be arsed to read the usual responses.

Blame Alpha, he started it ;)

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by ravenslore
giv more gorge campers :)

I've taken to xping my lowbie druid in the gorge. Makes for a fun interlude whenever i get ganked to come out with my champ and try to hunt em down. :)

(p.s. Zii i think your name was (mincer) no point begging me not to kill u when u just ganked my poor baby druid when he was sitting. :p )

p.p.s for poor baby read, big fat firby.

I

i-r-e-n-a

Yes, more solo mincers plz. So the whole Albion rvr is based on running speed making it very easy to mez for bards and healers and we can joke about 3 chanters killing 60 Albs everyday.

B

Begach

Originally posted by Danyan
Stop it, you're all gimps. I've had to kill 2 minstrels in 2 days in the gorge now who offered virtually no threat and I'm getting tired of it. It makes me cry to see people ham-fistedly try to play a class I like so badly they can't even get a caster they jump from stealth below half-hp.

Givf names.....i wanna know if you played uber or if they sucked and/or where of teh lvl 40 warder veriaty ;)

Where else is a n00b mincer gonna learn his trade? if i was them i'd be campin DL too. An takin the piss out of em now is only gonna make it that much sweeter for em when they eventually lvl up, get some SC'd, do it right and own yer ass. ;)

PS Or they could just join the bandwagon an always run with the inf PA bots (2 per mincer std issue ofc)

B.

D

Danya

Both were level 50 I believe (both yellow after death and gave 9xx RPs each). I'm not sure on the RRs but I think the first was a gryphon knight, didn't catch the second one's RR.
Anyway, a level 50 minstrel should beat a caster that doesn't purge regardless of RR. :p
Also the second minstrel was SCed, FYI. ;)

S

skile

Originally posted by Apathy
I think Envenom's complete U-turn was funnier. :p

a.

Rather take a U-turn than to live in denial, when you are wrong that is. But, I know you don't agree.

B

Begach

Originally posted by Danyan
Both were level 50 I believe (both yellow after death and gave 9xx RPs each). I'm not sure on the RRs but I think the first was a gryphon knight, didn't catch the second one's RR.
Anyway, a level 50 minstrel should beat a caster that doesn't purge regardless of RR. :p
Also the second minstrel was SCed, FYI. ;)

LOL.

Aiit pwned.

B.

O

old.Kantz

Your kill statistic is falling Danyan ;)

Shame you did not give any realm points on the second death.

If situations were reversed I would properly be the one biting the dust. I got an uncanny ability to get myself and everybody around me killed :eek7:

B

Begach

Originally posted by old.Kantz
Your kill statistic is falling Danyan ;)

Shame you did not give any realm points on the second death.

If situations were reversed I would properly be the one biting the dust. I got an uncanny ability to get myself and everybody around me killed :eek7:

Could be that or the inf bot you have there too mate. Nice team in gorge btw (quite a few kills including me a coupla times). The mincer that attacked me solo and died later however is a better player with alot more hair on his balls imo and will always get the /bows. The /laughs i save for you and your inf boyfriend ;)

Originally posted by Begach
PS Or they could just join the bandwagon an always run with the inf PA bots (2 per mincer std issue ofc)

Move along. Nothing to see here ;)

B.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Begach
Could be that or the inf bot you have there too mate. Nice team in gorge btw (quite a few kills including me a coupla times). The mincer that attacked me solo and died later however is a better player with alot more hair on his balls imo and will always get the /bows. The /laughs i save for you and your inf boyfriend ;)

Move along. Nothing to see here ;)

B.

So us being buffed and grouped is wrong but, you and that firby being buffed and grouped is Ok?

B

Begach

Originally posted by Aybabtu
So us being buffed and grouped is wrong but, you and that firby being buffed and grouped is Ok?

Before this you killed me when i was solo for a while, i went emain and on my second release from emain see you kill the firby with her solo twice.

Note the fact here that 2 (two) players came out to kill 2 (two) players here. Bit different imo.

PS Think you completely missed the point of yer stealther. IF your gonna grp an jump singles WTF's the point ? It's obviously JUST for RPS as there are fairly few singles on the server that would pose any challenge to a stealth grp. So why not just buy a nice RR5+ inf from ebay? No fecker remembers some stealth zerg n00b with high RR. The soloers ppl remember an say oh shit if the click on em (Remi comes to mind..attacked him once an never will again.....owned ain't the word)

Blah!!! /dismis

B.

D

Danya

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Nice job with the missed PA last night Aybabtu, too busy relying on your bot to do your killing? ;)

As for you kantz, first time you resisted mez (stupid mythic and their lame resist code) and second time I was messing around with that pet (result of test - pets suck :p).

O

old.LandShark

/me dusts off "stealth should get worse in proximity to friends" whine and waves it around a bit

O

old.Kantz

Pets do not suck; just put it on passive Danyan so it doesn’t break your mezz ;)

The only reason I posted here is because I was told; you claimed to kill the solo mincers in gorge on Barrysworld.
Now your hopes for the class must be back, since your beeing killed again.

And yes, I’m not uber/ leet/ flawless... you name it. I often screw and die easily to SB's. So give Str relics back so some of them are possible to kill :D

D

Danya

Pets do not suck; just put it on passive Danyan so it doesn’t break your mezz ;)
When you mezzed me, charm broke = pet auto-switches back to defence. As a minstrel you should know that (mentalist and minstrel charms are quite similar).

The only reason I posted here is because I was told; you claimed to kill the solo mincers in gorge on Barrysworld.
Now your hopes for the class must be back, since your beeing killed again.
I didn't claim to kill all, just two of them that don't run joined at the testicles with an infil friend (thanks to darbey for that great quote). You're hardly a solo mincer in any event (or does minstrel+inf = solo now?)

Anyway, I did kill you in the gorge yesterday - while you and infy were tag-teaming begach I jumped in and started nuking. :p

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Danya and Medowind are both gimps tbh ><

D

Danya

I know, you don't have to rub it in. :(

Why didn't I roll enchanter? :p

O

old.SadonTheGrey

I made my chanter yesterday, after 5 hours was lvl 12 from solo, I then played him today in the BG0 and he's almost capped alrdy.

If you had made a chanter it would have made u feel sick, I felt sick after my first BG outiing :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom