Minstrels

C

Crashtje

anyone explain why minstrels was given climb walls ? and no rangers / scouts ..... *lets give albion the oppertunity to mez and farm inside the keep!*

wtf , it just spoils it completely , its good seeing infis and shit comin in but not minstrels.

M

Mavl

what, u r jealous your ranger doesnt have it ?

C

Crashtje

fucked off my ranger cant climb walls , but hey i aint got Speed 5, Mesmerize etc

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by [PDC]Alexie
fucked off my ranger cant climb walls , but hey i aint got Speed 5, Mesmerize etc

that cause ur (and mine) teamleader dont bitch like a 2$ hooker.

maybe they should start to btw x[

S

stroopwafel

why dont you buy a minstrel account next time then?

M

Mavl

Originally posted by Jergiot
that cause ur (and mine) teamleader dont bitch like a 2$ hooker.

maybe they should start to btw x[

after all you get next patch - no way

p.s. and they did bitch about it like rabbits during mating season btw ^^

H

Heist

I havent in any keep defense seen mincers with climb walls as any threat, loads of infils that PA´s you and jump down over and over is far more dangerous imo

O

old_saxo

MABY and only MABY it was a well how to explain in a neutral way , a littel overmade of mythic whit the love patch of minstrel, alot of upgrade's on a same time , specaly the one that kicks me out os minstrel whit climb keep not fair imo.... stick to assasiens = climb keep and thats it not a mezzer

A

AbPoon

What you moaning for? not like Mincers can bloody kill anyone is it

O

old.m0000

anyone explain why minstrels was given climb walls ? and no rangers / scouts ..... *lets give albion the oppertunity to mez and farm inside the keep!*

wtf , it just spoils it completely , its good seeing infis and shit comin in but not minstrels.

yeah cuz mezzing inside keeps rocks!!!!!111111111111

N

Nazghul-

Healers can't kill anyone either but still they whine "nerf healers they can mezz and stun!"

A

AbPoon

Thats because Albs havent realised that they have cc aswell

O

old.m0000

hey i know, why don't you go buy yourself a minstrel?

B

Begach

Blah!! Who cares. I can't think of many situations where it matters tbh. I think once since the mincer climbwall patch have i been owned by it, an tbh nothing short of divine intervention was gonna save the keep anyway. LOL as i recall was me an a NS v's about 60 albs :p

An j00 you orrible mid j00. You stabbed meh the other day at amg :(

Your off my christmas card list. Meanie :p

B.

N

nalistah

under serious keeptakes/defends its only good that mincers have climbs walls, as u can tell a bit before when the stealthzerg are inc with my l33t see hidden (wich will be nerfed, but still pretty useful)

L

Lumikki

A nice perk for the albs, nothing to cry about in my opinion.

Sure it's annoying but still :)

xx

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Mavl
after all you get next patch - no way

p.s. and they did bitch about it like rabbits during mating season btw ^^

thats why it took 1 year for ous to get abit of love? reason why it took 1 year is cause other teamleaders bitched like hookers. there is no way in hell minstrels needed love before archers. and ur all thiefs that stole our climbwall and safefall :p

T

Tranquil-

A fg of archers stealthed on walls knocking crits on targets inside would create such stlong whine. Atleast compared to a fg of minsers with climb wall.

R

rure_

cause mincer stealth line was/is severly gimped. and mythic wanted to make it more attractive.

mincer is the only class without protection against SH

M

Mavl

thats why it took 1 year for ous to get abit of love? reason why it took 1 year is cause other teamleaders bitched like hookers. there is no way in hell minstrels needed love before archers. and ur all thiefs that stole our climbwall and safefall :p

actually there was one damn good reason...... sorc speed in rvr just doesnt pwn.... :p

+ what rure said :cool:

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by rure_
cause mincer stealth line was/is severly gimped. and mythic wanted to make it more attractive.

mincer is the only class without protection against SH

ur not meant to be a solo class. cause u have what every grp needs. live with it.

R

rure_

ur not meant to be a solo class. cause u have what every grp needs. live with it.

I know, I just meant that most archers forget that they have a protection against SH which mincers dont. :)

And we are a solo class, just as any other stealther. Mythic has just stated that we arent any long term scouting class. (Which is why we will never get any protectiong against SH) :)

M

Mavl

in that case stealth doesnt mean for archers to be a solo class either i guess. which means they do not need the climb walls skill with minstrels around. simple.

Users who are viewing this thread