Minstrels.

M

Mavl

Originally posted by stunned
Mawl seems vewy bright imo ! I will log in and "get" all the RA's I don´t have when I get home. Its only to "get" them right !?

"Get" it ?

Yup. You should try earning the rps first tho.

S

sorusi

1 experienced player could quite easily kill ½ fg or unexperienced noobs :p - this buffed ofc, and with some kind of CC :p

pre 1.50 sorcs could solo 1fg...

oh, and with IP,AP etc a mincer should take down low RR heros w/o determination etc quite easliy :p

9sec stun, probably no determ/resists, = lots of free dmg for the minstrel....

alltho when minstrels fight high rr tanks they are totally dead unless they kite that is :p

R

royalwear

Jaja was me edelia killed with friends . Royaleder level 50 RR2 hero and alegrina 50 bard . don't remember the other with us was a hib .
And i report edelia she cheats cause sometimes i hit sometimes her life go up when i hit i remember .

S

sorusi

ever heard of HP procc?

when it proccs it heals for ~180hps if you have the torso value, and the other heal proccs are for 80hps a heal or so they say, might even heal for more :p - havnt tested them myself so..

A

Aussie-

it says 180 value but heals for 225 -_-

healproc.jpg

R

royalwear

Originally posted by royalwear
Jaja was me edelia killed with friends . Royaleder level 50 RR2 hero and alegrina 50 bard . don't remember the other with us was a hib .
And i report edelia she cheats cause sometimes i hit sometimes her life go up when i hit i remember .

So i'm sorry no nerf minstrel only cheat heals .

N

noaim

Originally posted by infernalwrath
first nerf savages and then minstrels
oh wait.... and what class whole mid will role after the nerf ??????
let me guess the 2-hand savage u are lvling is gonna replace yout zerker in 1.62 rigth ??

Nah I got a pretty slow 2h sword for my zerker...gonna be interesting to try Ragnarok while in frenzy, if I could I would prolly respec now already to try it out.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Aussie-
it says 180 value but heals for 225 -_-

healproc.jpg

Its the RAs you have that affect that. If you had the power relics it would heal for more.

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by Tyka
Its the RAs you have that affect that. If you had the power relics it would heal for more.

gogo Hibbieland to get relics =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom