Midgard Campain!

A

Acun

Well i was hoping ppl can start to post in this tread what they find out about the campain.And discuss it here.
Personaly i dont know much...but im very cuorius about this campains mistery`s =)

E

Elixir

Well, here it is in a nutshell, we believe to have started the midgard campaign today, starting off with me and Airo waiting in jord for a whole game day, and ending with 30 mids killing a swarm of mobs and a red to 50 elf invader. Here is what happened.

We spoke to each of the new npcs in turn, each one seemed to speak to a different class, after we had done this (took ages) as one full group we heard rumour of a red con npc called "a stranger", as foremeantioned on the http://www.camelot-europe.com website.

He said he knew they were coming and was scared, we said we would protect him, a load of mobs came swarming at us and attacked, the npc got on a horse and did one, we tried to follow him, but managed to loose him.

Then i stumbled across a patrol of the mobs, followed them, to find a huge swarm of grey-yellow mobs (about 50) and the red "a stranger" who was now a elf invader, and attackable, we killed them all :D and now we are waiting around for other things to happen, will keep you posted, this may be the end of the first step.

Thanks to all those that helped and a special thanks to Airo who has helped myself and my team all day, thanks v much guys, been fun so far, lets hope it continues.

Laand Stormcaller, 50th Season Thane
<dragons of the north>

W

Whoodoo_RD

Did anyone go back l8r to see if they returned, as we killed the hoard twice, didnt know if they respawned... and did anyone talk to the ppl of Atla to see if they knew about the attack?

Anyone think that killin the mob was a bad idea, seeing as he didnt agro us, just stood there, maybe a chat was in order. The Taldos Amulet quest is a good example - talk to the mob, not kill it.

Some more clues would be good too.

One thing, I got 2 spell scrolls, i cant equip them to fire or cast (even with a runie or healer char) and I cant sell em. I know some necklaces and a book was dropped last nigt, whats the deal with these bits n peices?

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Tried giving items to NPC who talk but no sound is heard? one in vanern in a hut by hags

M

Mundokar

The Chronicles site mentions The Deserter. The Epic quest of a runemaster leads to Raumarik at lvl 43 to kill a deserter named Runil. So maybe Runil is somehow involved in the campaign thats now underway.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Indeed it seems to point toward Yggdra Forrest. There are lots buildings around that i suppose could resemble farms, and the mention of snow too as far as the eye could see, and into the forest....

However, Ruamarik could also be the place, I dont beleive this mob would be part of another quest tho, more like a new NCP waiting for us.

to see what kind of riches they could find in this foreign country
This does tie in with the sight of the elf invader we saw, but strange that we were not given any more info as to whether we suceeded in the last part....not very helpful.

S

Sortbane

Just logged on today in huginfell and noticed that Grimask Gunulfson has changed his lines (he used to say, blah polishes his shiny armor or something like that) to Grimask Gunulfson calls for Thor's force and rage..

And also in JH the dwarf that was cheering and drinking in the bare with the drunken dwarf has changed his lines to: "puzzled, NPC looks into his empty mug"

Haven't checked any of the other npc's lately but it seems like the plot has evolved and there's something coming our way ;)

W

Whoodoo_RD

I see todays shutdown added the next part to the campaign...any thing else spotted?

O

old.Molotok

I tried to talk to Grimask, he flex on me and told me something like "are u ready to follow master to the [enemies]", but i cant click on [enemies].... i am thane... warrior tried to talk to him, he laughed and told somethin' like "peasant dont go here, dangerous enemies are here"
Also we saw some1 called Samedi (friendly) at RR camp in raumarik... wasnt able to talk to him though, got wiped before killed all mobs around...

E

Elixir

Here is a list of the new npcs and who the should talk to before mythic messed it all up :rolleyes:

Jordheim NPC:-talks to skalds, next to the skald trainer
Jordheim NPC:-talks to berserkers, in the Inn, the guy emptying his mug.
Huginfell:-Thane, Grimask Grunulfson
Gaplen:-Talks to shamans, behind the town itself.
Cursed Tomb:-Talks to Spiritmasters, Frusen.
Haggerfell:-Talks to Runemasters, near one of the forges.
Vanern:-Talks to Spiritmasters, in the hagbui house.
Veldon:-talks to hunters, in the actual fort itself.
Huginfel:-Talks to healers, hut right of the smiths house.
Huginfel:-Talks to troll berserkers, hut right of smiths house again
Audliten Tower, talks to Shadowblades.
Gaplen, talks to troll warriors, big troll with brown chain on.
Vasudheim, Few npcs here, one talks to sms.

The things these all have in common are:-
They all have Emotes, i.e blah blah polishes his armour etc.
They all talk to one class/race, the others they tend to ignore or only say one paragraph.
And, all but one have been bugged by mythic since that maintanence, now you cant click the words on any of them.

Most of this research done by myself and Airo, although we could not have done it alone, thanks to all that helped, and hope mythic sort it out soon.

----------------------------------
Laand Stormcaller, 50 thane
Currently playing Criticall Shot.

S

Sortbane

After looking at the deserter post at camelot-europe's site I and Dragev from my guild went looking for places that the deserter migth be in, was thinking that he had to be in the frontiers somewhere since it was mentioned snowy and farms etc.

after a little while looking for him we had completely searched all of Uppland, Jamtland, Yggdra and Odins gate without finding him so we went to rauma to check there.. After a quick search we came to the conclusion that the deserter isn't in the game yet.. or atleast not in midgard..

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Laand remember the NPC in Vanern Hut that tried speaking but no sound would come out of his mouth?
I have found another one !
At the Fallen Troll tower... looks like ghastly Armswoman. Cant miss her she is on top of that tower right next to hunters lvl 43 epic i think for Celt Nicolas.

W

Whoodoo_RD

5762,12394 (uppland) is the location you talk about, would be nice for ppl to say a lil more than "over here", lol :-P

I think its all bugged still, and until Mythic or GOA get it right were all at a stand still.

S

Sortbane

I think its all bugged still, and until Mythic or GOA get it right were all at a stand still.

hmm.. think GOA or someone said that the conversations with the quest NPC's was meant to be a little different, something like find the keyword thingy with the npc's..

and on the other side it can just be goa that've fuxx0red up the campaign (for a short while atleast) in doing that we can't click/say the keywords on the npc's...

W

Whoodoo_RD

There is a word high lighted liek in the normal quests, [Like this] but its not clickable, nor if you use the word in /say.

I have tried a number of words relating to the campaign, but to no avail.

H

hellraisermk2

Originally posted by Sortbane
After looking at the deserter post at camelot-europe's site I and Dragev from my guild went looking for places that the deserter migth be in, was thinking that he had to be in the frontiers somewhere since it was mentioned snowy and farms etc.

after a little while looking for him we had completely searched all of Uppland, Jamtland, Yggdra and Odins gate without finding him so we went to rauma to check there.. After a quick search we came to the conclusion that the deserter isn't in the game yet.. or atleast not in midgard..

Me and some other warrior were doing part of our epics where you have to kill a named mob behind the fensalir fort in Yggda (near the relic fort). Whilst we we there some named character appeared. It was a friendly con, but wouldn't speak to either of us (both warriors).

I didn't think to take the name down as I was also in a rush to get the epic piece and rush back to a spot in a lair group.

H

Herjylf

after the 17th quick patch

Now Omagh in galpen stands with a troll guard and trows dust into the fire inside galpen.
This is the ritual he spoke of earlier.
He asks you
"hello, troll. Do you want to help me with the [ritual]?"
he says something more after clicking it i dont remember thsi though and dont have a pen atm.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Theres some kobbie hunter dude next to the Audliten guard tower asked me to kill some blodfelegs for him, and get him sommit nice and shinny, are there high level ones anywhere, cause at 47 they all a lil grey and drop nout when ya beat em round the head.

Anyway, he was mumbling about the wolves being depressed (no psyciatrists in mid i guess), is this a faction thing or sommit to do with this?

S

Sortbane

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Theres some kobbie hunter dude next to the Audliten guard tower asked me to kill some blodfelegs for him, and get him sommit nice and shinny, are there high level ones anywhere, cause at 47 they all a lil grey and drop nout when ya beat em round the head.

Anyway, he was mumbling about the wolves being depressed (no psyciatrists in mid i guess), is this a faction thing or sommit to do with this?

He's a faction NPC and when you bring him something nice and shiney (silver cups and the like) the wolf wags it's tail at you and voilà, faction with the sweawolves have raised!

S

Stina Handfast

The recent camelot-europe posting about the campaign mentions Geershas attacking the different realms... in Albion it was obviously a huge army of them. I have recently encountered Geersha warriors here and there in Vendo Caverns... They were always alone and seemed to spawn randomly across the dungeon. They conned between gray and yellow to me, a lvl 38 Huntress. Has anyone seen signs of Geersha activity in any other dungeon:confused:

Anyway, they did not drop anything, but killing them apparently lowered my standing with a faction called "a dark Pact" or something, don't remember the exact name.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Perhaps its time to go deep in vendo mob handed, i have read about the mines in Alion being part of the plot too, so perhaps this relates to a cave after all.

Perhaps the farm is in fact the burnt out building behind Fort Veldon.

Also, this is bugging me too, I got a spell scroll and a necklace dropped from them, not value to sell and cant equip, wtf they for?

(Anyone also remember getting a bag of moss in Skona, cant sell and cant use type thing, wtf?!?)

O

obbla

Yepp those mossbags u got from mossmaiden or whatever their names was Was some other stuff also now that a guildmate got that wasn't possible to sell (don't just remember what it was atm-will check). Have you tried to give the scroll to some of the new npc:s around? might be something like that?

W

Whoodoo_RD

Yeah, tried giving it to the Thane in Hug, nout there, seems a lot of peeps got them, some just threw them away as junk.

Anyone tried their respective NCP?

T

toffodog

Mid Campaign

At 5pm there was 30/40 geersha warriors on hills above svart camp outside Huginfell - purple orange & blue to lvl 35

O

old.MikhailGudlik

there is an NPC called ALbion Leader next to Notmoor dont know if he is conencted purple to lvl 50

S

Stina Handfast

As for the moss bags, they have been in the game for as long as I can remember, so I don't think they are related to the campaign.

And the burnt down house behind Fort Veldon is the home of Galkvinna, a quest-related NPC (don't remember quest name, it involvs a staff in two pieces, one from a named bear in Vendo and the other from the named mob in Cursed Tomb)...

I have not yet gotten any drops from any Geersha warrior. Furthermore, The hunter-talking NPC that was until recently in Fort Veldon seems to have disappeared... anybody know a new location or new NPC that talks to hunters? The plot thickens....:cool: :cool: :cool:

M

Mundokar

Gurthaur said there were G. Warriors west of Vasudheim in the hills. They were all killed.

T

toffodog

Mid Campaign

The G warriors near Huginfell were all killed last pm - but they are back again this morning

B

Brevis

I just noticed Yesterday the Grimask Gunolfsonn was missing from the bar in huginfel

Users who are viewing this thread