Midgard Campain!

M

Mundokar

Near Haggerfel last night (14 nov 2002)

All named guards Fjalin Tromsk Maghild etc with a bunch of Troll Warriors..... and how the heck do i upload the picture ;)

P

psychoid

Dwarf Sapper at ft.veldon asks for parts yes.
They guy ontop of tower in ft veldon asks you to get the parts for sapper.

So we got a complete set for him.

He built the catapult when we gave him the stuff.

And told us that if we wanted we could try using it.

So we took control over it but nothing happened it just decayed.

P

psychoid

Also, Ohmak has now moved behind Galpen again.
And he has sent off mogork to fight in PIKOM country.

I odnt know where pikom country is :/

Running around looking though.

M

Mundokar

Mogork was 1 of the trolls i saw near Hagerfell.

P

psychoid

<no thats Tomorc.

What i cant figure out... what the hell is pikom country.
I used my skald and covered the entire midgard realm with a grid pattern search.
grrrr

P

psychoid

What we know is that an attack is expected on ft.veldon.
And that an catapult builder is outside the fort.
All the city folk are cowering inside the tower, the leader of the guards is ontop the guard tower.
and ask u to help get batapult parts to the builder.

20guards are outside vendo caves, blue-yellow con for a lvl50.

A bunch of named NPC´s are on hilllside between haggerfell and mularn. With 3 Troll guards.
Tomrc, that thane guy fron huginfell, a berserker and a hunter.

Ohmak the troll shaman that were in galpen no longer does his rituals he is behind galpen again.
He states that he expect an attack, and that he sent Mogork to "pikom" country.
Infact ohmak wants you to go to mogork to help him.

However, i have been unable to find mogork, and i have no idea where pikom country is.

So people please ANY sigting report it ASAP so we can get this baby rolling.

S

Sortbane

Isn't Mogork the troll that helped Ohmak? I saw him together with Fjalin Bearstrength and some others near mularn.. dunno if I got the name rigth as I'm tired as hell now and omw to bed :)

P

psychoid

No i am afraid that Troll is Tomrc or something similar, then 3 troll Warriors, Fjalin, x bearstrenght a zerker that goes hamster as soon as u rightclick him and tells u he wants to fight and a named Norsewoman hunter that tells you that there are evil lurking around.

I have by using my skald done a grid search of Vale of Mularn, Gotar, Myrkwood, Skona ravine. in which i did find a couple of named mobs i never seen b4.
am at work now dont have the names around.
Gonna take a closer look asap at the area rauma entrance/huginfell down towards ft atla.

A possibillity since Ohmak said "pikom" country is that mogork is in another realm frontier. i have "country" in mind for playing with that thought.
But that would exclude the possibility for most players below lvl40, to take part in finding out what is up, and i dont thing goa would do such a thing, and exclude the main part of the players.

I would grately apreciate all help in finding Mogork.

D

domin8or

midgard campaign?

This is regarding the midgard campaign. This info may sound old to you and maybe it has nothing to do with the Midgard campaign.

I've noticed when I walk at the edge of the abyss to Varulvhamn that I see a NPC norseman called Jodis (something)dottir. At the moment I don't remember the lastname. She is friendly and I can't attack her nor speak to her and she cons red to my lvl 40 warrior.

When I was doing my lvl 40 epic quest, Blessed Enchantments, I noticed in Yggdra Forest left of the Fenriss WW camp, that there was another NPC norseman who had the same lastname as Jodis.
I couldn't speak to her nor attack her either.

Does anyone know something about these NPC's? :D

G

Gurthaur

pikoms are dwarfs, so pikom country may be vale of mularn since haggerfel (the d0rf town) is there...

Besides ive seen Mogork outside Hagger a couple of times... And no I havent seen Tormk and then mixed up the names, because I saw them standing next to eachother...

Bah, slowass campaign, I want some action, what the h**l are GOA waiting for anyways??? Would be nice if someone from GOA would give us some answers why it all have to take so much time...

U

Urme the Legend

Anyone solved or has a solution to the problem in Fort Veldon?

B

Brevis

Noticed yesterday that the hunter, grimask and the zerker has left the place outside haggerfell, only the 3 troll warriors are left

P

psychoid

BTW jikes darn net provider is rewiring our fibres.
So ive been outta the game for some days.
Ive been checking around and as he says Pikom is Dwarf country, Perhaps Mogork wanders around.
Have any1 checked ot dwarf forge in muspel?

Also just b4 i logged last i rode past 15-20 geershas i saw them between DF entrance and the vendo camp at lake.
On lake side of road.

M

Mundokar

I saw Mogork and Fjalin standing in attack-mode near Spindelhalla the other night. When rightclicked it said "they where to busy to respond"

M

MiZzZerY

this is really weird, im gonna check out d0rf town in muspel today when i get home, and to the guy who said sumfin about Loki, Loki (Loke) is the son of Thor (Tor), Tor is the father of fenrisulven (fenriswolf) and Loke and some other ugly thing.

P

psychoid

LOKI was a giant. He became a member of the Aesir when Odin made Liki his blood brother. He is the God of Mischief, a trickster, and very cunning. After causing the death of Balder , he was bound by the Gods until the Ragnarok , (the time which the world will be set on fire) at which time , he will be freed. Loki is known as the father of lies and deciet. Loki is counted among the Aesir Gods but he is not truly one of them. No matter how mischievous and malevolent he becomes, The gods did not harm him because he was called Odins blood -brother. Loki is associated with the hearth fires and over time came to be associated with evil. After he caused the death of Balder, the gods decided to capture and punish Loki

loke1009.jpg

Loki decieving a mere mortal.

Oathbreaker, Troublemaker,
master of lies,
Bloodbrother of Odin,
From which truth escapes.
Cunning deciever,
Evil weaver of magic,
Skilfull shifter of loyalties,
Son of the giant, challanger of Asgard,
Keep me from harm.
Cunning and fire, deceitful teller of lies,
Come to my aid.
Teach me you boldness.
Marvelous dark magic,
Teach me this Loki,
But keep my sprit free.
(translated Swedish - english )

Oden(Odin), which destiny had choosen to become the one who would fulfill the creation. Created the world from the body of Ymir. Odin, the Highest and holiest God of the Northern races. He is the God of universal wisdom and victory. Odins symbols include the raven, the wolf, and the spear. Odin is said to have 2 ravens, Hugin( thought) and Munin (memory) that he sends forth into the world every day to gather information for him. He is also known to have 2 wolves named Geri (greedy) and Freki (fierce). He is said to feed the wolves his meat from his plate as all he needs is mead. Odins spear (Gungnir) has the power to determine victory in battle.
Odin (Odhinn was the giver of RUNES to mankind and was responsible for the rescue of the poetic mead of inspiration. Odin , a man of many disguises. He left his wife Freya to roam the earth.

oden1205.JPG

Your blue mantel whirls in the storm, your hat pulled over your empty eye, Ravens on your shoulders, Wolves at your feet. Lord of the wild hunt, who ride Sleipnir across stormy skies, with amazon fighters dressed for battle. protect me from my enemies. You who holds my destiny within your hands, turn my destiny into the path of glory.

Thor the son of Odin and a member of the Aesir, he was the God of thunder and the main enemy of the giants. He would smash their heads with his mighty hammer Mjollnir. To wield this huge, awesome weapon he needed iron gloves and a belt of strength. Mjollnir would return to Thor’s hand after being thrown and was symbolic of lightning. Thor would ride around middle-earth in his wagon drawn by two goats. His abode was Thruthheim( the land of strength) and his hall, Belskinir. His wife was Sif. He was the greatest of Gods to the common man who would call on him to ensure fertility, and widely worshipped. Hammer shaped amulets, a symbol of Thor because it was his weapon, were worn around the neck well into the christianization of Scandinavia. There are molds from that time which contain both cross and hammer shapes, side by side. His name occurs in numerous places and it was his statue which was central in the great Temple of Uppsala. Thursday is named for him. The Romans associated him with Jupiter. Donar was an early version of Thor among the early Germans. The anglo-Saxons worshiped a thunder god named Thunor. Thor is described as a massive red-bearded champion wearing iron gloves and a belt /girdle of might, Megingjardir. He is the wielder of Mjollnir and the defender of Asgard. He is the only God forbidden to cross Bifrost, for fear that his lightnings could destroy the bride or that he would set it aflame by the heat of his presence. Thor rides in a chariot drawn by two goats, Tanngniost ( Toothgnasher) and Tanngrisnir( toothgrinder.) The rolling of the wheels of the chariot is said to create the thunder that rolls across the heavens.

tor0901.jpg

Wandered off a little just had to clear some things out. :)

M

MiZzZerY

bah, was over a year ago we had swedish mythology in skewl!! :p

and i have a bad memory :)

M

MiZzZerY

checked the dverge place in muspelheim but no sign of anything, killed them all, just to show that im uber.

P

psychoid

Yes weird indeed.

I dont know whats going on exactly, mogork has been seen at spindel entrance together with Grimask the hunterish NPC.
Both in combat ready mode, o do not know exactly why yet.
I shall redo my NPC search for info.
My guess is that they did something this maintenance as they do each week.
It annoys me though as we have not yet found out what is going on exactly.
And why and so on.
Ill skip lvling my alt abit and concentrate on this it piss me off, that i cant get the pieces to fit very well.

M

MiZzZerY

aye, but i havent started caring that much yet, but i want something new to happen, just annoying with the lag when i go near vendo cuz of the 30ish guards that stand around there..
atleast they can give us a good clue..

P

psychoid

gaddamnit...

Ok people of midgard, noble slayers of puny albs and sneaky flayers of wee hibs.

Asking the following:

Have u spotted Mogork, Fjalin etc since tuesday?
If so where.

I can tell u this that i still get the same message with my norseman skald at Ohmak however i get a DIFFERENT msg from Ohmak when asking him with my wee troll shaman, however i cannot click the highlighted word in brackets.

Possibly it is to low lvled can any troll pref shaman talk to ohmak in Galpen.
Preffered lvl 50 so we can be shure it isnt a bug that the word in brackets cant be pushed.

If it works plz report what he says.

I believe Ohmak and Mogork is the keys here.

U

Urme the Legend

If no shaman has tried this until tonight.. (when I get home from work) I will use my brother's lvl 50 shaman and try it out.

X

Xandax

Originally posted by psychoid
<snip>
I can tell u this that i still get the same message with my norseman skald at Ohmak however i get a DIFFERENT msg from Ohmak when asking him with my wee troll shaman, however i cannot click the highlighted word in brackets.
<snip>

if you can't press the words - try /s(ay) the words - usually works that way also when text is (ordinarily) bugged.

P

psychoid

I have found Mogork, near the place described above.

Mogork
Grimask gunolfsson
Mahild lightfoot

Stood at
8782 25286 in myrkwood

They stand inside each other
When you rightclick one of them all 3 draws weapons and states they are busy.

Even though Ohmak asked of me to seek out mogork i cannot talk to him, will try with a troll alt however it is kinda low lvl for the area with all the arachnites around.

I must admit i was surprised, i am stuck atm.
I hoped for something to happen. :/

A

airo

psychoid

im sorry for you ... do you read any posts posted on this thread earlyer?
if you would have then you should know that:
Ohmaks speaks to shamans (don't care what level)
and Mogork speaks to warriors (again level dosen't matter)
+ Grimask speaks to thanes.
If you would like to know more about it please read the previous posts ...

P

psychoid

Warrior - talking to mogork
SHaman - Ohmak

This is supected but didnt gave the possibility to try it out.

Ok then i would ask some of u of something.

I want a LVL50 team to gather.
A FG. with the following chartypes:

Shadowblade, Hunter, Berserker, Thane, Shaman, Healer, Warrior and Skald.

We will 1. GO talk to OHMAK in galpen with a FG that has chars from all classes that are represented with NPC´s and a skald for transportation. I can offer the lvl50 skald.

2. IF we get the answers we sought from ohmak we will probably go talk to Mogork.

3. if these fails we try to talk to all the named ones with suiting chars.

BTW u stated earlier one had to type the word within brackets.
I am aware of this and did try this.
I suspect that one maybe have to be in a FG to do this.
And possibly the right chars represeted.

A final try from my part this if it wont work i give up.

Plz lets try this.
I suggest this DATE

Saturday the 30th of november 2002.
Time: 1800
Place Galpen.

Rewards: if sucessfull, likely good drops, action and something other to do.

U

Urme the Legend

I'll think I can make it... 90% sure..
Level 50 Warrior ... I'm pretty sure I can get a lvl 50 shaman too.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Ill be there, as long as thats GMT, 50 thane of 41 healer, both norsemen. Might be wise to get different races in this too, so any more than our FG of mixed ppl will be welcome to help us along the way.

In fact I think the more the merrier might be the case.

U

Urme the Legend

Agree with Whoodoo.. but was the time CET or GMT .. important :)

Users who are viewing this thread