midgard crossbows

B

bloodclot

http://www.chronomantique.com/kas/SIweaps.jpg
in this pic we see a mid crossbow.

this afternoon i was in the Iarn-d0rf-city and there was a merchant who sold crossbows. i couldn't buy any cause there wasn't enough room (i had plenty of room).

Any hunter tried to buy/equip some?

ok i know IF they were working they did sucky damage compared to bows. but still a zerk-hamster running arround with a x-bow is fun (for once)

R

rhemis

if you want to buy one just drag it to the buy button not highlight buy it, itll always say not enuff room unless you drag the xbow icon to the buy button.

H

Haldar

i was in this city today and there were no such merchant, so i think that he was removed with the last patch.

S

solaufein_cappu

For starters Several of those items dont excist, or might start to excist in future patches. Both wands dont drop in mid, neither does the rod with the pointy thing on top. the crossbow doesnt excist either nor does the viking dagger or the "hilt". the kobold sword and the kobold dagger does neither, might replace the skins on the shadowblade swords though. The kobold sapper and the kobold war hammer isnt used for a skin on any weapon.
i dont know much about the savage weapons but i have never seen the "moon fangs".

The Tuscars War Hammer uses the kobold (great)axe
and for those who are curious about the kobold bow that is the Tuscars War Bow.

I think the kobold weapon skins that arnt used for weapons will replace some of the troll skin weapons since there are alot of them.

B

Brevis

I have the crossbow in my vault, bought it at the Iarn dwarf city.
But I cant equip it since it doesnt belong to my realm.. go figure (mythic stoned i reckon)

J

jakobi

Originally posted by solaufein_cappu
For starters Several of those items dont excist, or might start to excist in future patches. Both wands dont drop in mid, neither does the rod with the pointy thing on top. the crossbow doesnt excist either nor does the viking dagger or the "hilt". the kobold sword and the kobold dagger does neither, might replace the skins on the shadowblade swords though. The kobold sapper and the kobold war hammer isnt used for a skin on any weapon.
i dont know much about the savage weapons but i have never seen the "moon fangs".

The Tuscars War Hammer uses the kobold (great)axe
and for those who are curious about the kobold bow that is the Tuscars War Bow.

I think the kobold weapon skins that arnt used for weapons will replace some of the troll skin weapons since there are alot of them.

I'm pretty sure that new hammer that drops from dragon in 1.64 uses the kobold war hammer skin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom