Goodbye Midgard

O

old.Stang

Time to spread my wings and discover the land of Hibernia, Started on Midgard 1 week after de release but now its time to leave. Thanks to Maelstrom, Nazgul, Prophets and Bokkerijders for the fun, i wish you all goodluck and cya in the frontiers.

M

Mundokar

/salute
/wave

Was fun having you in our guild. Good luck in "de Efteling" as someone in our guild said :)

Btw Oldleaf's ass is mine ;)

R

rg-zorena

stang leveld with you :( sad to see you go m8
/wave. :(

X

Xandax

Originally posted by old.Stang
Time to spread my wings and discover the land of Hibernia, Started on Midgard 1 week after de release but now its time to leave. Thanks to Maelstrom, Nazgul, Prophets and Bokkerijders for the fun, i wish you all goodluck and cya in the frontiers.

Argg - who will make my weapons now I've returned :(

Was fun to play with you Stang :) Good luck with what ever you do now ....

P

parcel

Sad to see you go

bye mate gl i remeber mealstrom :D ahh those were the good old days ahh welll times go on .... see you in battle :D

V

vintervargen

as a tip, lay the ranger on ice for now, and get that druid to 50. you wont stand lfg for long if you know yer shit

S

sverdidi

bye stang, was fun having you in the Bokkerijders, I'l wear my small shield on my shammie proudly :)

D

Djin

bb mate :) an gl in hib!

Originally posted by vintervargen
as a tip, lay the ranger on ice for now, and get that druid to 50. you wont stand lfg for long if you know yer shit

Scouts are more like solo/duo chars tho! why lfg? Zerg tedenses? hmm yeh think u have :p

C

Conchabar

Re: Sad to see you go

Originally posted by parcel
bye mate gl i remeber mealstrom :D ahh those were the good old days ahh welll times go on .... see you in battle :D

:( i miss maelstrom

D

Driwen

cya mate, will keep an eye out for oldleaf in the stealthwars ;).

O

old.Kerosene

We'll look after him.. well.. until he quits or finds a better guild.. :p

L

Lumikki

Awww.. good bye, hope you have fun in the hibbyland :(

xx

S

sigidil

See u arround buddy ! I hope u find u're way in Hibbieland.

/hug FareweLL m8

Users who are viewing this thread